Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Winds of winter is gone on October 25?
    XP Buff does away Nov 15, if I'm reading correctly
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    XP Buff does away Nov 15, if I'm reading correctly
    if so, that's when 18th anniversary begins, would have been neato to have both buffs up...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    if so, that's when 18th anniversary begins, would have been neato to have both buffs up...
    I think they will move anniversary like they did 2 years ago to not interfere with fresh expansion, so we could even get MASSIVE overlap (50-60 XP nerf, 50% buff, 18% buff, darkmoon faire 10% buff) 9th-12th November.

Think the first phase will include the 'white item transmog' inclusion?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's lame that they're splitting the patch. Like come the fuck on, cutting the stuff in half just to pad things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Christerpher View Post
    Yeah basically the pre-patch is November 15, and we are all going to be beta testing the talent changes starting on the 25th...
    no, they are literally already beta testing them at the moment

What's with the 3 weeks of being able to do jack shit PvE wise? At least let me play as the Gecko class during that time and do the preevent.. Also when does the EXP event end? *Edit: And why does that have to end with the start of the real pre-patch? What is the point of that, it's not like Geckos could level beyond 60 anyway. They already cap 6 quests into the zone anyway if made during the prepatch; sooo pointless, all of it...
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2022-10-18 at 11:28 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    hope so, I'm running out of space on my bank guild

Quote Originally Posted by bjoerninger View Post
    no, they are literally already beta testing them at the moment
    They're beta tested for a while now but there are still lots of things that aren't working properly and probably won't be fixed till next week. Also balancing isn't even close to be done. We still see buffs and nerfs in the 10% range and specs doing double the dps than others. Also balancing is focused on lvl70. They disable set bonuses next week because some talent/set combination were double dipping and were absurd in dps. With no set bonus and only enough points to get one of the big traits at the end of the talent tree, some specs are underperforming because their build needs more talent points to work and do the crazy damage we see on beta.

Pre-patch will fell off like it does right now on the PTR. We will do less damage, open world scaling seems to be better than before (feels a little bit easier than live) but couldn't test dungeons or raids so we don't know if it's like back in legion and bfa when raids got significantly harder because of the pre-patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    There still isn't any white/grey item transmog on PTR or beta. They did announce that they want to lift that restriction to allow for more civilian transmogs but as far as I can see on PTR and beta it isn't implemented. Bought some white items from vendors and have some white items in my bank and they don't unlock new transmog. If I look in my transmog collection and hover over the items they still are green quality or higher. So probably something that they wanted to do but didn't do. We can unlock more civilian looking clothing in DF but it seems there won't be white item transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    There still isn't any white/grey item transmog on PTR or beta. They did announce that they want to lift that restriction to allow for more civilian transmogs but as far as I can see on PTR and beta it isn't implemented. Bought some white items from vendors and have some white items in my bank and they don't unlock new transmog. If I look in my transmog collection and hover over the items they still are green quality or higher. So probably something that they wanted to do but didn't do. We can unlock more civilian looking clothing in DF but it seems there won't be white item transmog.
    Figures. I've been sitting on the Ethereal Soul-Trader gear since WoD, was hoping to finally use it.

Will be Shadowlands merged into the Battle-Chest at October 25? Or November 15? Or November 28?

5+ Year Old Account
    Seems nobody knows...oh well, lets go level some toons!

Btw timewalking dungeons almost give double xp when finished dungeon compared to random shadowlands dungeon
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-10-19 at 01:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Don't worry, we're all getting into the Beta next week!
    what do u mean?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    what do u mean?
    Pre-patch phase 1 launches next week, which brings a fair chunk of the content from the beta, to the live game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Pre-patch phase 1 launches next week, which brings a fair chunk of the content from the beta, to the live game.
    i care only about the dracthyr, so i gotta wait till 15 november. still would like to get into the beta
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Wow, I thought there would only be 1 week between phases. This is pretty dumb imo, especially since phase 2 is the real pre-patch. That is barely 2 weeks before the expansion launches.
    Phase one is the pre-patch no matter how much you try to spin it for what you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    Pre-patch will fell off like it does right now on the PTR. We will do less damage, open world scaling seems to be better than before (feels a little bit easier than live) but couldn't test dungeons or raids so we don't know if it's like back in legion and bfa when raids got significantly harder because of the pre-patch.
    That was because of a stat squish. There was no stat squish this time.