Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Have you actually used chromie time? How the fuck do you level from 10-50 in two zones, what? I want your levelling guide, cos Chromie Time has always taken me basically the entire expansion story before I hit 50.
    Depends a lot on the expansion - most recent ones are better, but in BfA you can get to 50 by the time you reach the third zone, doing only the main quest and not setting foot in the horde ones.

If you want to be fast (and WoD is king) just download Azeroth AutoPilot.

Edit: obviously this doesn't really apply to Vanilla, but the zones are built differently and are meant to be smaller/faster. There's room to level to 50 in multiple different ways.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodMon View Post
    So one of the key features of a new player experience is the leveling.
    Currently, all new players are by default thrust into the Battle For Azeroth expansion to level.

This is all well and good because BfA is fairly vanilla in terms of what visual content it offers - namely the standard vanilla fantasy coupled with seafaring.
    But soon Shadowlands will become the latest leveling expansion, and there needs to be some explanation why we suddenly go and save the afterlife.

Queue in Chromie Time:

All new players regardless whether it is their first character or one of their subsequent alts should be directed to Chromie first.
    At Chromie they can choose not form 6 but from all 9 expansions currently preceding the latest one.

Expansions should be presented as follows:

Old World - Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor - the most important change here: This should be split up from Cataclysm, and make it a separate 10-60 experience for those who would like to experience the revamped zones only

Outland

Northrend

Cataclysm - The most important change continued here: Let players level in just the new Cataclysm zones without having to go to the old world whatsoever. 10-60 Uldum, Vash'jir, Deepholm, Mount Hyjal and Twilight Highlands jsut like all the other expansions.

Pandaria

Draenor

Broken Isles

New World - Kul tiras and Zandalar

Shadowlands - Yes, in this updated version of Chromie Time even what would be the current default leveling expansion gets added to Chromie Time, so players truly choose whichever they like best right form the start.

This is basically it. Not a major change but it helps tie expansions together and tidy up the Chromie Time interface a bit.
    Seems like alot of work for a minority of people tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Since when? When you already have a character at level 50, you can skip the intro quest after leaving exiles' reach, and even if you are a DH you can always go to chromie time. I always do exiles reach, skip the whole stormwind part, but even if you do the stormwind part, and get to the talk to anduin and jaina part, i always can skip it and go to chromie and choose a different timeline.
    I'm talking about the breadcrumbs to BFA or Legion. Of course I am well aware you can just not do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    I'm confused by your question
    I mean 50-60 now, not after Prepatch when 50-60 is added to Chromie Time.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Nah, i don't agree it needs to change, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    I'm talking about the breadcrumbs to BFA or Legion. Of course I am well aware you can just not do them.
    Seems a bit ridiculous to say you're "locked in" to BFA/Legion, when all that happens is there's breadcrumbs for those expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    I mean 50-60 now, not after Prepatch when 50-60 is added to Chromie Time.
    Right, but you said "BFA is largely skippable, as it's only 5 levels", but that makes no sense because if you don't pick BFA as your chromie time expansion, you NEVER do BFA. I don't understand how you qualify that as "largely skippable" when it's 100% skippable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !