15+ Year Old Account
    Lol all those people on the field and the only yellow was that one guy’s shoes. Good non-call though: saint tried to boss step over him and got flipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

CMC to the 49ers apparently. Panthers with the full on fire sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Felt like a boomer getting the CMC news broken to me by Al Michaels during a broadcast, but he was only 5 minutes after the news was broken.

Nice of Dalton to help the Cardinals break that streak of games without scoring 40 points. Surprisingly Saints at 2-5 are still in good shape in the shit division assuming the Bucs keep sputtering in neutral.

- - - Updated - - -

Quite the haul for CMC. 2nd, 3rd, 4th and a 2024 5th rounder.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Panthers traded away about 150 yards/game out of their paltry 260 yards/game offense, that should really push ticket sales.
    /s

So the Panthers traded away about 150 yards/game out of their paltry 260 yards/game offense, that should really push ticket sales.
    Too bad they traded him after the Saints played the Panthers once. Falcons and Bucs will be getting 2 free wins each.

And the 49ers traded away the rest of their 2023 draft class while they have to pay him 12 mil next year and make Bosa the highest paid defensive player in the league. Feels like a stupid move from both sides, even more so for the 49ers unless they win a SB and I'm not sure a RB is the all in play move to get that done either when random 6th round picks can run like stars in Shanahan's offense. Another checkdown target for Jimmy for sure but the all in super bowl move? I dunno.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    49ers overpaid for CMC. If he doesn't get them to a Super Bowl those picks are gonna hurt.

Meanwhile the Panthers may as well trade Mayfield too while they're at it. This is a move that says "total reset in the offseason" anyway. No way he's not getting released.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Guess I should have watched the rest of the game to get Dalton TD #6.

That is a lot of picks for a RB that won't fix what is wrong with their offense, especially when he is due to get hurt. Losing him won't really hurt the Panthers, they don't score with him anyway.

Just relaxing watching Danny Dimes v. TLaw during our bye week. Impressed with what Daboll has done with this team so far.

Not sure why, but seeing the Bucs offense struggle against the Panthers is funny to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Not sure why, but seeing the Bucs offense struggle against the Panthers is funny to me.
    Given how they played today, the Panthers must have really hated Rhule.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Given how they played today, the Panthers must have really hated Rhule.
    The are running the ball better without McCaffrey too. It makes no sense.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright I've hit dirt nap with the Packers. 3 straight losses against increasingly bad teams. Giants I can forgive being London, Jets at least had a great defense, Washington is a top 5 pick team.

This team ain't winning the North, looking at their upcoming schedule I don't even wanna say they finish the year with a winning record. Forget OBJ, this team needs to grab their first and make a trade.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Saints have to win so they can fulfill the dynasty of beating every bird team in a single season.
    Whelp that is not happening this year.

15+ Year Old Account
    When do people admit todd Bowles isn’t a good hc, no matter how good of a DC/person he is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Giants are the worst 6-1 team in the history of the NFL. And I am excited about it!
    Jets are potentially looking at being a 5-2 team if they keep this going today. Remarkable times in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Jets are potentially looking at being a 5-2 team if they keep this going today. Remarkable times in NY.
    Nathaniel "run run pass punt" Hackett is assisting in that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Nathaniel "run run pass punt" Hackett is assisting in that happening.
    That gives me flashbacks to when he was the Bills OC.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Chargers are Chargering is nothing new.

The Raiders winning comfortably by 18 points though? What alternative dimension did I step into?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.