10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Giants are the worst 6-1 team in the history of the NFL. And I am excited about it!
    Jets are potentially looking at being a 5-2 team if they keep this going today. Remarkable times in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Jets are potentially looking at being a 5-2 team if they keep this going today. Remarkable times in NY.
    Nathaniel "run run pass punt" Hackett is assisting in that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Nathaniel "run run pass punt" Hackett is assisting in that happening.
    That gives me flashbacks to when he was the Bills OC.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Chargers are Chargering is nothing new.

The Raiders winning comfortably by 18 points though? What alternative dimension did I step into?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

If the Texans didn't exist the Seahawks might have had a shot at having the #1 pick and winning their division in the same year.

15+ Year Old Account
    3-And-Out Bowl
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    3-And-Out Bowl
    Only 6 so far, there was worse today.

This is what the rest of the league looks like?

SF is the best defense in the league?

Couldn't be me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The are running the ball better without McCaffrey too. It makes no sense.
    Sometimes things don't make sense. I swear to god if nobody told me and some videoshopping had been arranged, would not have known the difference between Wilson and Rypien under the center. Panthers were expected to be a non-recoverable garbage fire, but Broncos on the other hand. Weren't they supposed to be going somewhere other than the top pick finals?

Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    Sometimes things don't make sense. I swear to god if nobody told me and some videoshopping had been arranged, would not have known the difference between Wilson and Rypien under the center. Panthers were expected to be a non-recoverable garbage fire, but Broncos on the other hand. Weren't they supposed to be going somewhere other than the top pick finals?
    There was a difference between Wilson and Rypien. One of them knows how to get rid of the ball quick and make protection adjustments to help against the pass rush and it isn't the one being paid a ton of money.

The only people expecting the Broncos to be any good thought Hackett did anything and GB and ignored what he did in Buffalo and Jacksonville. They also went the cheap route on a bad punter and it has been a big problem, especially when he keeps screwing up holds and causing missed FGs. I thought they would be fighting the Raiders for last place in the division, but didn't think the offense would be quite this bad. The defense is really good though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Matt Ryan has a Grade 2 shoulder separation, so it;s Sam Ehlinger in Indy next game. Year of the Back Up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Booooo Matt Ryan was gonna break the fumble record. Now there's no reason to watch the NFL in 2022.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Booooo Matt Ryan was gonna break the fumble record. Now there's no reason to watch the NFL in 2022.
    I mean, you could watch the long suffering Buffalo Bills reign supreme all season and finally get the monkey off their back and defeat the Kansas City Chiefs in the playoffs to make it to the Superbowl and then make HISTORY by losing in the Superbowl again to the Eagles making them the first team to lose a Superbowl to EVERY NFC East team.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I mean, you could watch the long suffering Buffalo Bills reign supreme all season and finally get the monkey off their back and defeat the Kansas City Chiefs in the playoffs to make it to the Superbowl and then make HISTORY by losing in the Superbowl again to the Eagles making them the first team to lose a Superbowl to EVERY NFC East team.

I got 5 bucks that says the Bills and Eagles don't make the superbowl. That's too obvious a pick.

Looking like the Falcons made the right move after all.

Man, I hate that xskarma went to bed instead of watching this MNF, cause he assured me that there was no QB controversy and everyone knew Mac was the starter going forward.

Also, I wouldn't put it past Bill to tank Mac''s first two drives with shitty playcalling (and a few drops from Pats WRs didn't help either) only to put Zappe in and scheme up a backside leak that leads to Jacoby Myers wide open, a pass Zappe almost missed and Myers had to come up huge for his new QB1.

The long 15 year Jouneyman QB road for Mac Jones....begins now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its very important to split snaps between the QB with a rating of 16 and the QB with a rating over 150.
    /s

The Bears actually look competent tonight.

Its very important to split snaps between the QB with a rating of 16 and the QB with a rating over 150.
    what is his rating now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I woke up, watched the game without spoilers and when we got to the point Zappe came in and the crowd was cheering like fucking deafening idiots, I knew the game would be a shit show, if nto right there then in the aftermath.

But, this was more than just an offensive shit show and bad communication by Belichick, this was a shitshow on the defense and special teams too.

Special teams let up great field position for the Bears numerous times and failed to run the ball out of the endzone and get anywhere to get the Patriots good position.

And the defense, holy shit. I was already done with how they were defending Justin Fields afetr the 1st quarter and they just kept on giving him prime opportunities to escape the pocket and roam, with ample time to decide to run or to throw.

So as much as this was bad on offense, this was probably worse on defense, especially when you consider that we have 2 games against Josh Allen coming, who does what Fields does at an elite level.

And now we have a full blown QB controversy on top of it.