Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even LotRO had this back when it launched

Had a play around with it today and it looks poorly designed. Looks like it was designed as a mobile game honestly.

The mini map is too big and I can't figure out how to make it smaller, I'd also like to change its shape and possibly its skin.

The player frame is some odd monochrome looking thing while the target and focus frames are still the old looking design yet somehow worse.

The chat box is fine other than the fact that I can't put the typing box on the top and move the whole box all the way down.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I can't use the party/raid frames as a single player.

Not a fan of the new cast bar.

A lot of my issues aren't a big deal, it's just that I'm used to the ui a certain way and I'd like the ability to keep even all the old skins with the new functionality, that'd be perfect for me.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

I can see I'll be returning things back to the way they are now. As much as possible anyway. I see no reason for these changes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    It's a step in the right direction that said they are still about 4 years behind elv ui
    They are, but elvui is a CPU whore, and as a long time elvui user, I am finally dropping it., reclaiming my CPu back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Doesn't look like the chat frame is movable. I've always hated that you can't move it closer to the bottom. Also, haven't seen any options to "fade out" bars via transparency sliders, just show/hide.
    It has always been moveable...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    Finally WoW get UI adjustements SWTOR had on its release back in 2011.

Question is, when add-on usage will be removed completely.
    Question is: When will Apple/Android disable apps?

Also - UI options back in 2011 didn't kill WoW(stand up 1min for all the killed WoW killers please).