galakrond is just a big ugly dragon.. there's no character to him other than to look scary and big and that's fine enough for an expac that isnt supposed to be doom and gloom
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    galakrond is just a big ugly dragon.. there's no character to him other than to look scary and big and that's fine enough for an expac that isnt supposed to be doom and gloom
    I can bet my nail that he gonna transform into small bipedal form, maybe bald one for a fight.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I can bet my nail that he gonna transform into small bipedal form, maybe bald one for a fight.
    Protodragons are bipedal and have no hair anyway, so all you'd need for that is to shrink him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    And so are the memes.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Don't know where you get your info from, but no. They say it will be up by 3pm....it will be...and if you're not checking usually earlier than they said.
    Btw, already working on EU, 7:50 AM xD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Btw, already working on EU, 7:50 AM xD.
    Once again EU would like to thank NA for testing patches.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    True, not everything needs to be some cunning schemer behind the scenes (definitely planned since WC3). After the Xth master schemer in a row, it also get tiresome.
    A massive dragon that can destroy the world and just goes by instincts is definitely something that'd need to be taken care of. It also is pretty self explanatory in terms of motivation "big, dumb dragon wants to destroy world"
    Atleast they don't pretend to play 4D Chess yet again, while actually playing single line Tetris. Sometimes simple is just better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, didn't need to uninstall a single one of my addons.
    Not even Bartender.

It's more work to get rid of them than to keep them, and i'd be losing on a lot of the options i use if i did.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    True, not everything needs to be some cunning schemer behind the scenes (definitely planned since WC3). After the Xth master schemer in a row, it also get tiresome.
    A massive dragon that can destroy the world and just goes by instincts is definitely something that'd need to be taken care of. It also is pretty self explanatory in terms of motivation "big, dumb dragon wants to destroy world"
    Atleast they don't pretend to play 4D Chess yet again, while actually playing single line Tetris. Sometimes simple is just better.
    Making a villain out of Galakrond has the problem that Galakrond is very, very much dead pile of bones. Making him active villain requires either necromancy or time manipulation, bothof which require a 4D chess player to pull the strings.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Not even Bartender.
    Ofc you didnt, you obviously didnt update your ui since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Not even Bartender.

It's more work to get rid of them than to keep them, and i'd be losing on a lot of the options i use if i did.
    Dominos just gave up and won't update to Dragonflight, so looks like I need to swap to Bartender.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    Ofc you didnt, you obviously didnt update your ui since 2006
    Idk what prompted this weird fucking response, but its ok dude, people are allowed to have other addons than just ElvUI.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Making a villain out of Galakrond has the problem that Galakrond is very, very much dead pile of bones. Making him active villain requires either necromancy or time manipulation, bothof which require a 4D chess player to pull the strings.
    It just needs some mad necromancers, corrupted bronze dragons or something like that. Could even say that the people bringing him back, got just eaten by him to get rid of the "there's a schemer behind Galakrond with a grand plan".
    And not like death has ever stopped Blizz from bringing back characters.

You really don't. You just need very dedicated necromancers.

People are over- and misusing words again.

I hate Elvui... its such a pain in the ass to deal with and all those LUA errors... ugh no thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, when a villain being dead stopped Blizz from reusing them? Onyxia, Kael, Anub, Kel'thuzad. Zero 5Head required.

Yes. I don't know why some people don't realize this.

Any scenario where Galakrond appears is also a scenario where Murozond is the real villain, and does some Infinite timey wimey BS to restore Galakrond to life.

Galakrond has no agency, he's literally a pile of bones. And even when he was alive, he was just a crazed, mangy beast.

However, Galakrond's return might also have something to do with Yogg-Saron, the Old God of Death. Since, as we know, it was Yogg-Saron the Old God who corrupted and twisted Galakrond.

Luckily we are short on neither time magic nor necromancy.
    Between the Shadowlands' shenanigans, Yogg-Saron's potential involvement and Murozond it seems mire difficult for there to not be a possibility to resurrect him.

Which is not to say that they will, but nothing's stopping them if they want to. And both the old gods and Murozond fit the bill of being quite literal 4D-chess players with little regard for time or death.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    I hate Elvui... its such a pain in the ass to deal with and all those LUA errors... ugh no thanks.
    I love Elvui.
    Not to use, god no, but the chuckles from hearing someone complain their entire UI just broke about every other week. And its always Elvui users.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I love Elvui.
    Not to use, god no, but the chuckles from hearing someone complain their entire UI just broke about every other week. And its always Elvui users.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't stand ElvUI or it's users.