7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I love Elvui.
    Not to use, god no, but the chuckles from hearing someone complain their entire UI just broke about every other week. And its always Elvui users.
    And then they are scared to clear WoW folders to fix accumulated issues, cuz "oh em gee I would have to set up my precious ElVui again!". So they keep playing with bugs and low fps.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-10-26 at 11:15 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were we not supposed to be able to unlock the xmogs of the gray and white items ?

I used Elvui before, never had any problems, I will still try without, but I will miss being able to bind spells directly from the grimoire

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I can bet my nail that he gonna transform into small bipedal form, maybe bald one for a fight.
    That might be an interesting concept. The Titan empowered Dragonflights are able to take on Visage forms. If Galakrond was corrupted by Yogg-Saron, or resurrected into an elemental form by the Primalists; maybe he will take on their own twisted version of a Visage?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Were we not supposed to be able to unlock the xmogs of the gray and white items ?
    Right after we get the Dance Studio.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

I used Elvui before, never had any problems, I will still try without, but I will miss being able to bind spells directly from the grimoire
    No, it was just floated as an idea for the future, not something that was coming at any specific time or patch.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Right after we get the Dance Studio.
    Last time they announced something is coming and didn't deliver was WoD if I remember correctly. Nowadays most drama comes from people thinking that dataming is same as annoucements from Blizzard.

1+ Year Old Account
    This is certainly related to Preach. https://twitter.com/qwik/status/1585...3n0gm6bOrwmGpQ

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    We're so close to February, I cannot wait to know what we actually bought into!
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Red Shirt Guy pointed out that the Dracthyr in the cinematic (forget her name) has a unique skin color and armor color in the files (both pitch black) to make her special, kind of like Chen looks unique from the other pandas.

Maybe she is Neltharion's daughter or directly related?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    That might be an interesting concept. The Titan empowered Dragonflights are able to take on Visage forms. If Galakrond was corrupted by Yogg-Saron, or resurrected into an elemental form by the Primalists; maybe he will take on their own twisted version of a Visage?
    This would be a nice throwback to how underused Deathwing's visage was.

1+ Year Old Account
    I mean no one knows what the A plot of this expansion is and we probably won't know about it until the end of the Second Raid Tier when they throw us into the Marvel Time Travel storyline to fix the fuckup of the Primalists being freed.

I mean Blizzard have a tendency to not let characters stand on their own and add unnecessary extra details to make them more important for no reason. So I would not be surprised.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    We're so close to February, I cannot wait to know what we actually bought into!
    Can someone loop me in? What's the deal with Feb? and Preach?

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Can someone loop me in? What's the deal with Feb? and Preach?
    We're not getting any info about the Development Team's status and thoughts internally until February when they reveal the Post Launch Content Lineup. February is the likeliest candidate as that is what happened with Shadowlands. Right now we're still clinging to the learnings of Post-9.1.5 without any context of where they are thinking about taking future Content concepts and development. One of the key ones' to look out for is "Evergreen" content and if they approach it or not which will be the most important concept to see if it goes bust in February and they reveal the standard "Content Island/Raid Tier" dynamic for Dragonflight.

Preach stuff IDK when that is happening nor is it that interesting because Blizzard have reluctantly avoided talking about the future of Dragonflight at every step of the way like the plague and as such I've set the next interesting date for Dragonflight and learning about what the Developers thoughts are actually at internally being in February. Maybe Preach gets a free scoop or not if there is a publically released interview. But, I would not hold my breath on it.

Blizzard have been extremely reluctant to show any support for any ideas that could be benefitial to their PR throughout the Prior-to Dragonflight launch. They've refused to even as much as hint at anything that could be a boon to get players excited about the future of Dragonflight.

Basically, February will be important because it will be the next powder keg moment for the game where we learn whether there's any budget left in the title or if they actually do have budget to actually execute on ideas that their contemporaries have done or new ones for that matter. I still think they will stick to the common "Content Island and Raid Tier structure" without any additions which would be unfathomably based from Blizzards' side as no one will call them out on it while I laugh at the consumerist piggies who don't realize they are being duped out of value by Blizzard Entertainment.

Obviously, I still genuinely worry about the Profession Revamp and the problems of Boosting and WoW Token expenditure and the "Dragonflight is empty" feedback that may lead Blizzard to take the game in a completely abysmal direction. Considering there's two months for these problems to fester and become PR problems it is definitely an interesting move to not offer any possible hints about what the next Minor and Major patches will contain but then again traditions and all. So it is what it is.

Again, Dragonflights' good from a philosophy standpoint. But to say that there aren't potential storms on the horizon is very silly. I really hope that the purity of Dragonflight remains intact and we don't get another Shard of Domination situation occurring due to player feedback about the "emptiness".
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-10-26 at 02:35 PM.

Nihil.

so now we have combined bags what addon is everyone using to show your bank as a combined bag without overwriting the new combined backpack?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    We're not getting any info about the Development Team's status and thoughts internally until February when they reveal the Post Launch Content Lineup. February is the likeliest candidate as that is what happened with Shadowlands. Right now we're still clinging to the learnings of Post-9.1.5 without any context of where they are thinking about taking future Content concepts and development. One of the key ones' to look out for is "Evergreen" content and if they approach it or not which will be the most important concept to see if it goes bust in February and they reveal the standard "Content Island/Raid Tier" dynamic for Dragonflight.

Preach stuff IDK when that is happening nor is it that interesting because Blizzard have reluctantly avoided talking about the future of Dragonflight at every step of the way like the plague and as such I've set the next interesting date for Dragonflight and learning about what the Developers thoughts are actually at internally being in February. Maybe Preach gets a free scoop or not if there is a publically released interview. But, I would not hold my breath on it.

Blizzard have been extremely reluctant to show any support for any ideas that could be benefitial to their PR throughout the Prior-to Dragonflight launch. They've refused to even as much as hint at anything that could be a boon to get players excited about the future of Dragonflight.

Basically, February will be important because it will be the next powder keg moment for the game where we learn whether there's any budget left in the title or if they actually do have budget to actually execute on ideas that their contemporaries have done or new ones for that matter. I still think they will stick to the common "Content Island and Raid Tier structure" without any additions which would be unfathomably based from Blizzards' side as no one will call them out on it while I laugh at the consumerist piggies who don't realize they are being duped out of value by Blizzard Entertainment.

Obviously, I still genuinely worry about the Profession Revamp and the problems of Boosting and WoW Token expenditure and the "Dragonflight is empty" feedback that may lead Blizzard to take the game in a completely abysmal direction. Considering there's two months for these problems to fester and become PR problems it is definitely an interesting move to not offer any possible hints about what the next Minor and Major patches will contain but then again traditions and all. So it is what it is.

Again, Dragonflights' good from a philosophy standpoint. But to say that there aren't potential storms on the horizon is very silly. I really hope that the purity of Dragonflight remains intact and we don't get another Shard of Domination situation occurring due to player feedback about the "emptiness".
    Ion said in an interview with Wowcrendor that they wanted to do more frequent and smaller patches in Dragonflight. Additionally, with the “rumors” of Blizzcon 2023 circulating, February doesn’t mean anything anymore. Would love to get information from this big Preach event going on or Blizzard in general soon, though.

1+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I always took that WoWCrendor interview as a red flag that they may be reducing content further. It has driven me crazy that they would blow up the 3 Major/3 Minor cadence to have a completely different production schedule during Dragonflight. What they needed was a Legion or BFA cadence for Dragonflight. They did not need to blow it all up into smithereens for something experimental and new that may cause further issues.

Again, I would not be surprised if they do push some sort of positive news prior to launch. But, I am not holding my breath. I think we get more info on Dragonflight and how its going to go in February as much to my own dismay about it.

Blizzcon 2023 is most likely scheduled for Q4 2023, November as per usual.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-10-26 at 02:47 PM.

Nihil.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, on retail there are only 16 new Dragonflight mounts, down from 26 on the last Beta build ...

I really don't know what's happening there but I would hate it if they thought the "too many recolours QQ" "feedback" was valid ...

Even the two Glory mount rewards (snail and magma mammuth) are no longer a part of the retail patch right now oO

#TEAMGIRAFFE

1+ Year Old Account
    Honestly after I saw the M+ mount was ground based, I realized we were going to get less mounts this expansion hiding behind the Dragonriding System existing.

Nihil.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I remember that during OV2 reveal Ybarra said they want some kind of roadmap for all games. Something like that for WoW would be huge. And doesn't have to be spoilery, all we need to know is how many patches/season DF will have and how long more or less it will take, so people won't buy cat in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Ion said in an interview with Wowcrendor that they wanted to do more frequent and smaller patches in Dragonflight. Additionally, with the “rumors” of Blizzcon 2023 circulating, February doesn’t mean anything anymore. Would love to get information from this big Preach event going on or Blizzard in general soon, though.
    Legion had PTR for its 7.1 patch in the same month it launched. February is late.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I remember that during OV2 reveal Ybarra said they want some kind of roadmap for all games. Something like that for WoW would be huge. And doesn't have to be spoilery, all we need to know is how many patches/season DF will have and how long more or less it will take, so people won't buy cat in the bag.
    Yeah, basically. I still think Qwiks roadmap proposal will happen but it will be set for February together with the details on the first Minor/Major content for Dragonflight.

I don't like it, but this is the way Blizzard is playing the info game and they've reluctantly refused to even offer any potential hints about Dragonflights future.

Absolutely, there's some good faith arguments against offering this information like the fact they blew up their entire Production schedule randomly after Shadowlands and are now operating on a completely new and different form of content delivery plan that may or may not actually be hard to execute on which means saying outlines of future content updates is actually impossible. But, I always thought that it was stupid they did that and again if they are in that poor state of affairs with content delivery then that is more a red flag than anything else.

(Not to speak of the tinfoil theory that the entirety of Blizzard Entertainment were forced into doing the Seasonal approach for content delivery and that included the World of Warcraft Team too.)

Nihil.