Thread: Genshin Impact

Nahida in her trial is madness. She's op as fook

I got legit cucked by Nilou's story quest. Can't proceed with the Archon quest because she's busy ffs.

Stoked got Nahida 20 wishes in after being deep into pity and lost my last 50/50,

And got floating dreams first 5 star after 40 wishes in weapon banner and not being that deep pity.

I blew my stash but I got Nahida, her weapon and Yoimiya's weapon. I also got an off banner Lost Prayer which I can dump on Yanfei or something, and a few of the 4 star characters I was missing.

I still have lots of farming to raise Nahida, but my Yoimiya is pretty stacked now... she's up to 2355 attack, 89% crit and 185% crit damage. I can still improve that a little bit but I'd need to get really lucky on substats.

10+ Year Old Account
    All right here we go.

Main: Zero pity, took 80 rolls but won 50/50, so Radish is mine. Decided to blow everything else on the weapon banner. Figured if I don't get her cup o tea, Thundering Pulse would be a slight upgrade over Skyward Harp for Yoimiya. ... And of course I got Skyward Harp again. Shit. had ten standard rolls available, so I did that. Got a gold! It's... Aquila Favonia. I guess I can put it on Qiqi for even better heals.

Alt: Close to guaranteed pity, only took a single ten roll to get the Radish here. So I thought, hmm, should I take some chances? And I did. 80 rolls later, I got my best girl Yoimiya there too. Not a damn thing available for her in terms of pre-farming. So it looks like I'll be leveling stuff for awhile.

Yeah, Nahida felt broken on her trial. I only have Sacrificial Fragments for her, but I can see getting 900+ elemental mastery. Then I can test her on my Nilou team. The harvest effect on her elemental skill seems random, but it has a pretty long range.

Got dendro loli's C2 and weapon within 190 rolls. Was guaranteed on the first copy, then I won 50/50 for C1 after some 70 rolls, next 20 got me another Diluc (made me wanna throw up, but oh well, a quick 50/50 loss is a win in itself), next 10-roll C2 popped. Also won 33/50/50 on the first try on the weapon, so that's the luckiest I ever got on any banner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Lv 40 Nahida, lv 1 weapon, lv 1 talents....already hitting for 31k spread on e procs. That's pretty crazy. No buffs, just raw damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    All right here we go.

Main: Zero pity, took 80 rolls but won 50/50, so Radish is mine. Decided to blow everything else on the weapon banner. Figured if I don't get her cup o tea, Thundering Pulse would be a slight upgrade over Skyward Harp for Yoimiya. ... And of course I got Skyward Harp again. Shit. had ten standard rolls available, so I did that. Got a gold! It's... Aquila Favonia. I guess I can put it on Qiqi for even better heals.

Alt: Close to guaranteed pity, only took a single ten roll to get the Radish here. So I thought, hmm, should I take some chances? And I did. 80 rolls later, I got my best girl Yoimiya there too. Not a damn thing available for her in terms of pre-farming. So it looks like I'll be leveling stuff for awhile.

Yeah, Nahida felt broken on her trial. I only have Sacrificial Fragments for her, but I can see getting 900+ elemental mastery. Then I can test her on my Nilou team. The harvest effect on her elemental skill seems random, but it has a pretty long range.
    Aquila favonia can be use on bennet for empowering his burst atk bonus even further given you have enough ER from artifacts
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    So i got 1 copy of nahida and 1 copy of her weapon.
    64 wishes for nahida (from already before) + 57 for weapon
    39 wishes deep in now on char banner.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    LOL at anyone who thought Mihoyo would put good 4*s on Nahida's banner. It was super obvious they'd put shitty 4*s that have 0 synergy with her. It's a super predictable business decision to make.
    The Raiden banner was absolutely stacked, so why would this be obvious other than your cynical best guess? There's no argument they would've made money either way, but lmao, saying it's obvious is just disingenuous when there are precedents of the complete opposite happening.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Only good geo dps is Itto and needs a dedicated comp with Zhongli/Albedo Gorou and Bennett
    Nah. 100% sweeping time Noelle all the way. Tons of shields. Lots of healing. Good dps and basically can't die. I use her a ton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So i got 1 copy of nahida and 1 copy of her weapon.
    64 wishes for nahida (from already before) + 57 for weapon
    39 wishes deep in now on char banner.
    Currently waiting myself now to see if she will be strong or not. I want to try for her and the weapon, even saved up a good amount to. Only thing I see is she really depends on comp and I don't have some of the characters they recommend for her teams
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Nah. 100% sweeping time Noelle all the way. Tons of shields. Lots of healing. Good dps and basically can't die. I use her a ton.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently waiting myself now to see if she will be strong or not. I want to try for her and the weapon, even saved up a good amount to. Only thing I see is she really depends on comp and I don't have some of the characters they recommend for her teams
    I miss yelan Kokomi and nilou, will probaly use mona and Baal with diona
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

- - - Updated - - -

She doesn't "depend" on comp. Yes her strength is in reactions, that's where the damage is coming from and yeah some characters will have more damage potential with said reactions but any electo or hyperbloom team is gonna do well

10+ Year Old Account

Hm.... looks like text leaks were real.

Few thoughts after getting Nahida. First one, her ability makes farming those flowers for her a breeze. I just stand in one spot and get them all with it. Its so easy. A few of the places for climbing would be a pain to get to.

Second one is that she is really strong, even as just a support. I was using her at level 20, no artifacts, and her skilled helped to really take down enemies. Not even in an optimized group for her. Just Raiden and Noelle (built for sweeping time). The constant geo and electro reactions just melted them.

Really cant wait to get her fully set up.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Few thoughts after getting Nahida. First one, her ability makes farming those flowers for her a breeze. I just stand in one spot and get them all with it. Its so easy. A few of the places for climbing would be a pain to get to.

Second one is that she is really strong, even as just a support. I was using her at level 20, no artifacts, and her skilled helped to really take down enemies. Not even in an optimized group for her. Just Raiden and Noelle (built for sweeping time). The constant geo and electro reactions just melted them.

Really cant wait to get her fully set up.
    Well i have this problem. Ever since i put her in team everything dies way faster than usual

Anyway, there is a character banner update for patches later:
    3.3 --- Wanderer + EI (and faruzan) + Ayaka + Ayato
    3.4 --- Al athem (or whatever his name is) + Yelan (damn so soon) + Yao yao (4) + Xiao + Shenhe
    3.5 --- Dehya + Eula + Mika (4)
    3.6 --- That dendro guy with a white snake + Hu tao + new dendro male (probaly that artihect guy)
    3.7 /3.8 --- Kazuha + Klee + Fontaine character

Albedo/Raiden/Nahida/Yae Miko. The official Genshin Impact AFK build.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well i have this problem. Ever since i put her in team everything dies way faster than usual

Anyway, there is a character banner update for patches later:
    3.3 --- Wanderer + EI (and faruzan) + Ayaka + Ayato
    3.4 --- Al athem (or whatever his name is) + Yelan (damn so soon) + Yao yao (4) + Xiao + Shenhe
    3.5 --- Dehya + Eula + Mika (4)
    3.6 --- That dendro guy with a white snake + Hu tao + new dendro male (probaly that artihect guy)
    3.7 /3.8 --- Kazuha + Klee + Fontaine character
    C1 Baal + weapon - need C2/3 for insane comp with nahida
    C1 Ayaka + weapon - need c2
    C0 Shenhe - Could try for the weapon
    need Yelan
    C2 Eula + weapon - C3 should be big numbers but it's on the Dehya banner
    C1 Hu Tao + hobo - C2?

P.s. no Childe?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    C1 Baal + weapon - need C2/3 for insane comp with nahida
    C1 Ayaka + weapon - need c2
    C0 Shenhe - Could try for the weapon
    need Yelan
    C2 Eula + weapon - C3 should be big numbers but it's on the Dehya banner
    C1 Hu Tao + hobo - C2?

P.s. no Childe?
    Childe is this patch as re-run.

there are leaks about an event with itto, that would mean he'd be on the reruns banners in 3.3

raiden should be on the 2nd banner, with wanderer + faruzan on the 1st one it should be enough money grabbing power for hoyoverse, and raiden has proven to be plenty of money power by herself

the only unknown right now would be which char will be on the 2nd banner as rerun, if we have 2 char on both half-patch banners...