Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I wonder if this will fix restoration shamans low tuned numbers at 60...

Agree with this tho. Old Blizz wouldnt have done this.

Imagine doing these kind of changes less than a month out from launch. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by heltvild View Post
    yea increasing players health and monster damage is surley artificially increasing the time spent playing
    Something takes 40% longer to kill, you spend 40% more time playing. This is not rocket science?

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Something takes 40% longer to kill, you spend 40% more time playing. This is not rocket science?

PLAYER health. MONSTER damage. No mention of MONSTER health. Reading comprehension is not rocket science.

They are changing player health and monster damage, they are not changing monster health or player damage, so mobs won't take 40% longer to kill. This is not rocket science.
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

So how does increasing player HP increase time to kill monsters Mr. Scientist?

How I read it was players are getting 40% more HP. Creatures are just getting 40% more damage. So the 40% longer to kill only applies to killing the player and really only affect PvP.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

it's a net 0 change other than the player will have more health after the creature ability, calm down.

It's always hilarious when people who are so very wrong, respond in this sort of manner. Spend a little more time reading, and a little less time trying to find something to whinge over.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

I see this as an absolute win, personal damage reduction cooldowns are now more impactful and several classes gained access to them this patch.
    Anything to promote proactive gameplay over reactive healing please.
    Also, hello Vulpera tanks.

Tottally not rushed.

I was honestly just trying to be funny and didn't mean it seriously but I admit, it was funny as hell I didn't even read the guy I quoted right xD
    I concede, stop bombing me haha

Couldn't they just have decreased healing done by 30%~?
    Or is it just so it doesn't feel like a nerf?

Either way I like the change, a battle of attrition is always more fun than getting oneshot.

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    I see this as an absolute win, personal damage reduction cooldowns are now more impactful and several classes gained access to them this patch.
    Anything to promote proactive gameplay over reactive healing please.
    Also, hello Vulpera tanks.
    I don't see it as a win and some specs lost personal damage reduction cds like warrior losing ignore pain as arms and fury. I don't like that change because it affects some selfhealing like prot warrior who use leech which heals in relation to the damage you do. With the increased HP and monster damage but the same personal dps it heals for less total HP. Also ignore pain scales from AP and versatility so our medium def cd is also weaker absorbing less damage while monster damage is increased. So overall it's a nerf for prot warrior.

On the other hand it makes blood dk stronger beacuse their selheal deathstrike heals for a minimum of 7% total HP and damage taken.

So it changes how good tanks are, reduces the survivability for specs that depend on leech for selfhealing (like arms warrior) and increase the overall required healing. So less time for healers to do damage, higher risk that the raid or a raider hasn't enough HP for certain mechanics.

I think it would be better if they just nerfed healing for heal specs instead so that only they are affected by the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Couldn't they just have decreased healing done by 30%~?
    Or is it just so it doesn't feel like a nerf?

Either way I like the change, a battle of attrition is always more fun than getting oneshot.
    That's what i thought aswell.
    Wouldn't be easier to decrease player healing, than to increase player health and monster damage, which are now two stats to keep track on?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    That's what i thought aswell.
    Wouldn't be easier to decrease player healing, than to increase player health and monster damage, which are now two stats to keep track on?
    They don't mention it, but my guess is pvp also plays a big part in that decision. Almost every class can oneshot or burst down others in like two seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpulse View Post
    Imagine doing these kind of changes less than a month out from launch. Lmao
    .. and whats the issue here you? The fact that you start your whining and use the pathetic attempt to be smart by saying 'imagine' makes everything you say laughable and useless. It's just plain ass dumb. Go back to twitch and show your devotion to your favorite streamer who couldn't care less about you.

On topic, its amazing blizzard have an close eye to this and make proper adjustments. IMAGINE if this was done when it went live? Damn you would have an heart attack, crying on forums and to your mom and dad how unfair this is now, that you cant steamroll through it all.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Healing is not a great time, and hasn't been since they introduced dps'ing into m+ timing requirements for healers. Should be incentivizing people to play the role. This just turns it into more of a godawful slog.

Blizzard, how difficult was it to pull that out of your arse with a clenched fist? Do you ever actually analyze the mechanics?

IT is not going to take you 40% longer to kill because it is monster DAMAGE, not health. So, how is it going to take 40% longer when monster health has not changed? Apparently, you failed rocket science.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2022-11-04 at 12:58 PM.