Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    1+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down The Stealth Nerf to DI dwarf racials.

Mass Production. The Dark Iron Dwarf racial that made them craft Blacksmithing things 25% faster as well as giving a small boost to the Skill level.
    That is until the last patch...
    They nerfed this racial down to 10%, which may not seem like a huge deal to anyone, but it is somewhat to me.
    I usually Craft 10-20k Sharpenening stones to sell on the AH, and a Full inventory of 2940 would take 73.5 minutes. (1.5 s a stone x 2940)/ 60
    Now a full inventory takes 88.2 minutes.
    I dont get why they nerfed this rather inconsequencial racial, much less why they would do it sneaky like, but like what the heck yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a nonsense problem for 0.00001% of people.

No one cares, you don't even need to be at your computer for that extra time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    Mass Production. The Dark Iron Dwarf racial that made them craft Blacksmithing things 25% faster as well as giving a small boost to the Skill level.
    They nerfed this racial down to 10%, which may not seem like a huge deal to anyone, but it is somewhat to me.
    I usually Craft 10-20k Sharpenening stones to sell on the AH, and a Full inventory of 2940 would take 73.5 minutes. (1.5 s a stone x 2940)/ 60
    I dont get why they nerfed this rather inconsequencial racial, much less why they would do it sneaky like, but like what the heck yo.
    kek isnt that like the lowest BS craftable? how much money do u make with that? xd
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

I'll take "Pointless Complaining" for 200, Alex.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sell.. sharpening stones? They hardly sell on my server at least. It isn't really much of a loss. I sell about 1000 Netherweave Bags pr. week, and just set my tailor to make bolts while I watch something.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Is this the designated racial ability complain thread?
    If so, I hate the mag'har racials. Not only are they uninteresting, there's very few of them too. We don't get any fun gimmicks or increased profession stuff, and we're basically just "orcs but worse". Why would I want extra pet hp when orcs have extra pet damage, why would I want extra secondary stats on activation when orcs have attack power, why would I want reduced curse/bleed/poison duration when orcs are stunned for less time e.t.c.
    At the very least give us something like a repair anvil, just something fun.

DF must be setting up to be pretty damn good if the trolls have reached the point of complaining about crafting focused racials
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    DF must be setting up to be pretty damn good if the trolls have reached the point of complaining about crafting focused racials
    Its a fair complaint as the nerf was needless to begin with.

You ought to give feedback on this to Blizz on the official forums or in a bug report.

I believe this might be an intentional change due to the new crafting speed stat coming in Dragonflight for all professions. As long as your Mass Production racial interacts with the new system you'll still have quite a significant boost to crafting speed, especially if you choose to stat into crafting speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Its a fair complaint as the nerf was needless to begin with.
    The nerf is only needless in the current situation. Once we get in to DF, a 25% increased crafting speed would be an insane benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

profession revamp has items and upgrades to make you craft faster. if you already crafted that fast before, they cant force you to get those items and upgrades

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Guess it got changes because crafting in DF will have stats. And one of these stats is.... drumroll.... crafting speed (not the actual name but that is what that stat will do). And having 25% of that baseline would be massive.

Also, you now get to enjoy 2 full episodes of the series you like on the platform you like instead of one and like 2/3 of the other. Look at it from the bright side.

For a moment i was upset they were gonna nerf Fireblood.
    Phew...

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

But asking for more lvling zones revamp is, right ?
    it's a stealth nerf and OP is mentioning it, perfectly fine post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Is this the designated racial ability complain thread?
    If so, I hate the mag'har racials. Not only are they uninteresting, there's very few of them too. We don't get any fun gimmicks or increased profession stuff, and we're basically just "orcs but worse". Why would I want extra pet hp when orcs have extra pet damage, why would I want extra secondary stats on activation when orcs have attack power, why would I want reduced curse/bleed/poison duration when orcs are stunned for less time e.t.c.
    At the very least give us something like a repair anvil, just something fun.
    No it is not, it's complaining about a stealth nerf
    the thread was never about whether you or OP likes/hates racials.....

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    profession revamp has items and upgrades to make you craft faster. if you already crafted that fast before, they cant force you to get those items and upgrades
    Those items and talents stack with racial skills so you'd want to get the gear and invest points into it. Tauren with max skill can gather herbs instantly for example. Don't know if you can get enough crafting speed through gear and talents to make some crafts instant but I can understand the frustration about the nerf because feaster crafting speed is nice to have.

I dont get why they nerfed this rather inconsequencial racial, .
    If it is inconsequential, as you say, why does it matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordofbelbol View Post
    But asking for more lvling zones revamp is, right ?
    it's a stealth nerf and OP is mentioning it, perfectly fine post

- - - Updated - - -

No it is not, it's complaining about a stealth nerf
    the thread was never about whether you or OP likes/hates racials.....
    So let me tell you why its a bigger deal to some people. I do mass crafting, which typically involves crafting 10s of thousands of consumables for a small profit on the AH. Its an extra 15 minutes of crafting per inventory. an extra hour every 4 inventories. It is kinda crappy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    If it is inconsequential, as you say, why does it matter?
    because its 15% nerf to crafting speed, and the only people it hurts are mass crafters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

well i do actually, or i get logged out for being afk

I would like to use this thread to complain about my mains racial (dwarf) called Explorer.

It gives bonuses to archeology, a profession they completely abandoned, even in expansion that has archeologists as one of the main reputation groups.

Please scrap this racial and give dwarfs something more useful.

because its 15% nerf to crafting speed, and the only people it hurts are mass crafters
    You said yourself it is inconsequential - not important. What's the issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    You said yourself it is inconsequential - not important. What's the issue?
    I think he meant in terms of PvE or PvP or to anyone who is not Dark iron.

This thing could not possibly have bothered or interfered with anything so much that it could justify a 15% nerf.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz