They even have music when you get on the ship to the Dragon Isles, so its prolly safe to say its all in! I am gonna eat good tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    He is? The current incarnation of Doctor Who was so bad they resort to breaking casting tradition in order to get some goodwill back?
    what you mean the whole "the doctor is the secret child of destiny and source of the timelords powers and the master is her mother" story??? yeah

though they also hinted at it a while back

- - - Updated - - -

ok after watching episode 2 there is absolutely no way that the nozdormu in the shorts is not actually moruzond

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    ok after watching episode 2 there is absolutely no way that the nozdormu in the shorts is not actually moruzond
    Well, since Murozond is just Nozdormu, that's not much of a secret. But he hasn't mislead anybody yet.

Oooooohh boy time to let this music persuade my wallet into buying DF!! I wait for the music to show up because I like to imagine it's what my money goes towards lmfao

Rule of thumb for me, never combine gameplay and music until release.
    I'll play PTR/Beta before music builds, and will listen to music independently- but it's later at launch on that the true experience is revealed <3

giddy inside!

That seems like a lot of music.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Sweet, sweet music.

Keep in mind about half of them are unnamed as I've only had a chance to name the ones they referenced in previous builds. It is probably easier to filter by added MP3s in the build diff by type instead of by filename.
    Thank you for all you do.

Unrelated but holy cow. I am trying super hard not to spoil anything including music but Arkenstone did some great work on Oribos and I saw his name on this and had to. 7 hours of music too per wowhead.

New Inn and Boat music?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I mean, Tyr seems at least complicit, so it seems to be more to it than just Odyn being a dick.
    Still, nothing stating the Titans themselves are actually involved though, just the Titan Keepers being overzealous.
    I mean it is all about how they interpret the will of the Titans. So it's more of an Organized Religion vs God kind of argument.

I do wonder what exactly Odyn being a Prime Designate allows him to do. We know it allows him to send reply code omega to Algalon to trigger Planetary Reorigination (which is what Loken could do when he got the title) but he doesn't seem to be allowed to order the other Keepers or even have any veto on decisions they make given the Aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, since Murozond is just Nozdormu, that's not much of a secret. But he hasn't mislead anybody yet.
    There's nothing about misleading its just that in episode one people were saying "yo that's moruzond" and others saying "it can't be because we quest with nozdormu and it wouldn't make sense"
    The eyes
    The voice
    The "I was the aspect of the bronze flight"

It's moruzond wanting her to show him the location of some lost artifact via her memory

There's nothing about misleading its just that in episode one people were saying "yo that's moruzond" and others saying "it can't be because we quest with nozdormu and it wouldn't make sense"
    The eyes
    The voice

It's moruzond wanting her to show him the location of some lost artifact via her memory
    Eh, he uses the past sense because he is no longer an Aspect. None of them are, they gave that power up to kill Deathwing.

The eyes
    The voice

Except there are no aspects anymore.. so the past tense has nothing to do with murozond.

People really need to stop searching for ways to be angry at blizzard just to be angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean it is all about how they interpret the will of the Titans. So it's more of an Organized Religion vs God kind of argument.

I do wonder what exactly Odyn being a Prime Designate allows him to do. We know it allows him to send reply code omega to Algalon to trigger Planetary Reorigination (which is what Loken could do when he got the title) but he doesn't seem to be allowed to order the other Keepers or even have any veto on decisions they make given the Aspects.
    What a Prime Designate does is actully a good question. We know that Ra was supposedly the leader of the Titan Keepers given he was known as Highkeeper, but what exactly Oden did is a bit of a tossup. One would assume something important given he seemed to consider himself important.

Though then again, maybe it was something as simple as being the head keeper in charge of Ulduar, while Ra was the leader who was meant to go around directly ordering and leading all the other installations on Azeroth. We do after all know that the Halls of Valor used to be part of Ulduar, and that Ra primarily went around giving orders on what to build and where.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Yeee, I don't see Hozen models being anywhere near AR ready.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Hopefully by Jinyu they actually mean Ankoan.

Might be a small difference in the grand scheme, but damn if I don't massively prefer the style of Ankoan.

Nothing says, that Jinyu would have to be paired with Hozen as an Allied Race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Was the implementation of an Allied Race ever preceded by changes to the NPC model?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    Nothing says, that Jinyu would have to be paired with Hozen as an Allied Race.
    Then who else? And why even Jinyu in the first place? Last time we interacted with them was in MoP 8y ago.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Then who else? And why even Jinyu in the first place? Last time we interacted with them was in MoP 8y ago.
    Always the Gilgoblin option. That was afterall the consensus back in 8.2 when you had the hugely popular Ankoan on one hand coupled with the Gilgoblins for the Horde.

Any other race?

Dark Irons have no connection to Mag'har, Vulpera have no onnection with Mechagnomes (other than they are both small).

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like one of those incidental changes with no actual design intent being revealed.