For sure a cool game, great leveling experience.

Started off like a pirate game now its an Egypt theme game ?! xD

I love it, makes me excited like in the good ole days. I hope they put in some good raids etc - and i really dislike these dumb p2w skins.

Its way too simplistic in terms of binds etc, but its more complex in other areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    For sure a cool game, great leveling experience.

Started off like a pirate game now its an Egypt theme game ?! xD

I love it, makes me excited like in the good ole days. I hope they put in some good raids etc - and i really dislike these dumb p2w skins.

Its way too simplistic in terms of binds etc, but its more complex in other areas.
    how are skins p2w?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

15+ Year Old Account
    Returning player here, having fun on the fresh server. But will drop it when wowF becomes playable.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Returning player here, having fun on the fresh server. But will drop it when wowF becomes playable.
    Same, snatched a copy for cheap since discounts. Leveling so far is fun and the classless system looks good though i can see myself maxing out everythin on a single char.

I don't know if i'll ever join a faction lol
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account
    South American servers are not separated by languages, so it's swarmed by Brazilians and I can't find any server with a decent spanish speaking population

Wonder if they are separated by language in Europe
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Do it, it's worth it for the repeatable quests. That and some of them have some pretty nice outfits for the transmog system that's apparently being worked on. I think I picked whoever the yellow faction is, they had some excellent looking medium armor. Very witch-hunter-y.

Same, snatched a copy for cheap since discounts. Leveling so far is fun and the classless system looks good though i can see myself maxing out everythin on a single char.

Factions are only relevant for wars and PvP, if you dont do them you dont need to care about what faction you join, if you play it alot you need to be in a faction or you cant even join a company and you miss out on quests and ways to earn extra gypsum. PvE you can join anyone of any faction to do things with.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    South American servers are not separated by languages, so it's swarmed by Brazilians and I can't find any server with a decent spanish speaking population

Wonder if they are separated by language in Europe
    i think only a couple of FR/EN and DE/EN. none that is fully for one language only. though i'm sure lots of people would want that.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    The gameplay isn't half bad, but damn I'm annoyed at the art, character customization and gear looks.
    There are literaly no armors that look good. Some look truly horrendous and make no sense to me.
    The character creation is terrible. Females get beards and balding hairstyle options. I suspect that is to "add more options because normal options are too few".
    My characters hair looks stupid. I'm not home now but her top hair is "hovering" above her head.
    I want to explore the world and the combat is ok, the only reason why I'm spending about 2 hours per week on the game.

If the engine wasn't so terrible perhaps the game would be good. I got sucked into it at release but then the cope vanished bit by bit whenever the engine made my experience worse.
    "In real life, unlike in Shakespeare, the sweetness of the rose depends upon the name it bears. Things are not only what they are. They are, in very important respects, what they seem to be"

End of quote. Repeat the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do it, it's worth it for the repeatable quests. That and some of them have some pretty nice outfits for the transmog system that's apparently being worked on. I think I picked whoever the yellow faction is, they had some excellent looking medium armor. Very witch-hunter-y.
    Noted. Probably going woth the purple ones as a BB/VG user.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Factions are only relevant for wars and PvP, if you dont do them you dont need to care about what faction you join, if you play it alot you need to be in a faction or you cant even join a company and you miss out on quests and ways to earn extra gypsum. PvE you can join anyone of any faction to do things with.
    That's exactly what i wanted to hear. I'll never set foot into PvP basically cause i don't care. Random dungeons and mostly solo is my gameplay mode.

Noted. Probably going woth the purple ones as a BB/VG user.

- - - Updated - - -

That's exactly what i wanted to hear. I'll never set foot into PvP basically cause i don't care. Random dungeons and mostly solo is my gameplay mode.
    Being in a faction gives you access to PvE missions to get more tokens to buy a few things from the vendor also.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

I guess I started in another zone and knew they'd updated the starting experience, but it feels MUCH better now. You stumble along every weapon during the first few quests so if you have a pair in mind you can start using them right away (I'm trying void gauntlet/life staff dumping points into wisdom and using light armor, since my last build was a more dex based medium armor build). Lots more NPC's than I remember, many more quests, seems like some enemies have been moved around (though again it might just be the different starting zone, even if they're all functionally the same layout).

I need to look into the music mechanic but that shit is great. Stopped to listen to a group of lads playing some song, got a fee buff outta it and there's even a little popup to allow you to tip the musicians. That was neat.

Otherwise it's largely the same games I remember, just with "more stuff". Which I'm fine with. We'll see if I get passed the level 30 wall this time around.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying it, although I enjoyed it mostly the first time around too. I'm playing on a fresh start server and the small changes they've made feel like they have a huge impact. Easier to teleport around and cheaper, for example. As Edge- said, the starting bit was better too.

there are only 2 starting zones now which have way better questing experience than from launch. 1 got scrapped entirely as in it exists but there's no quests or anything there atm as they're planning to add things to it later from what i heard. and the other(Everfall) is the one the new starter zones will lead you to before you end up with the old not so great zones. so still a whole lot to be done. another year or so and they may have a fully functional "vanilla" experience xD.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Otherwise it's largely the same games I remember, just with "more stuff". Which I'm fine with. We'll see if I get passed the level 30 wall this time around.
    I don't know how it was before but so far o'm having fun and starting to see how different weapons and skills can complement each other. Blunderbuss is awesome - and i think i can do a full INT build cause with a single gem i can make half of ita damage scale with INT which is already its secondary stat.

One thing i'm not so sure about is crafting - i can see it's a huge thing and i am trying to get it up when i can, but leveling and quests and dungeons give me already way better gear than crafting.

One thing i'm not so sure about is crafting - i can see it's a huge thing and i am trying to get it up when i can, but leveling and quests and dungeons give me already way better gear than crafting.
    Seems to be the right of it, but if you can keep your crafting professions "up to your level" it can help fill slots you aren't getting good drops/rewards from. Apparently crafting is a big part of the endgame so you'll need to do it either way.

Seems to be the right of it, but if you can keep your crafting professions "up to your level" it can help fill slots you aren't getting good drops/rewards from. Apparently crafting is a big part of the endgame so you'll need to do it either way.
    Point is i am constantlt overleveled so i think i'm gonna play the catchup game.

Side note: just found about socketing gems and changing damage type/scaling. On BB it works extremely well because it already scales with INT as a secondary and double dips on it via the gem. Woth the base 20% conversion i have already dropped all my STR points to INT and it's a straight base dmg increase. Also nice for coupling it with a caster weapon and make both scale woth the same stat.

Still undecided if keeping my VG or go fire staff for more "napalm" theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    why are there fresh realms already? they were supposed to start 18 november
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

15+ Year Old Account
    Side note: just found about socketing gems and changing damage type/scaling. On BB it works extremely well because it already scales with INT as a secondary and double dips on it via the gem.
    I haven't played the game for a year, but at least then socketing did NOT double dip a stat. So make sure it actually does double dip.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.