7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post

They showed this off… yet two of the shoulders they’re showing us haven’t been added.
    (Red and Green)
    Not to forget the sword the red one is carrying.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I wish we could make the shoulders and belts invisible on the dragon form because they look awful in all honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    I wish we could make the shoulders and belts invisible on the dragon form because they look awful in all honesty.
    I mean, you can make it work. I just wish you could have different transmogs for Visage/Dragon forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The sword is already IG.
    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=19...ass?bonus=7974 or https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=19...dge?bonus=7974 I don't know

And for the shoulders yeah, strange ... Maybe it'll be surprisingly added next week

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, you can make it work. I just wish you could have different transmogs for Visage/Dragon forms.
    Yeah but lets face it, mail transmogs are not the best and looking at some of the armour designs in DF they're already looking to be disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Yeah but lets face it, mail transmogs are not the best and looking at some of the armour designs in DF they're already looking to be disappointing.
    Speak for yourself my best mogs are all mail ones :P

anyone else think that the reason why blizzard is decided to call arcane magic now order is because they dont want people to get confused with League of Legend's show Arcane? Maybe I'm just connecting dots that dont exist BUT who knows

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    anyone else think that the reason why blizzard is decided to call arcane magic now order is because they dont want people to get confused with League of Legend's show Arcane? Maybe I'm just connecting dots that dont exist BUT who knows
    Absolutely not lmao, the term "arcane" wasn't invented by neither Blizzard nor Riot

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Is it actually the same though? Arcane could be to Order what Decay is to Death (or vice versa, with order being "elemental arcane").

I don't think they would change the name due to a show with the same title.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    Is it actually the same though? Arcane could be to Order what Decay is to Death (or vice versa, with order being "elemental arcane").

I don't think they would change the name due to a show with the same title.
    You mean Necromancy. Decay is elemental magic.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    The sword is already IG.
    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=19...ass?bonus=7974 or https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=19...dge?bonus=7974 I don't know

And for the shoulders yeah, strange ... Maybe it'll be surprisingly added next week
    I wish…
    Though chances are the shoulders were cut for… reasons.

I was hoping that they were going to be something like a heritage set at least but it isn’t looking like it
    Last edited by Nightshade711; 2022-11-10 at 01:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    did the same thing with over the shoulder cloaks
    Over the shoulder cloaks never existed in WoW outside specific NPCs and concept art.
    Someone made a mockup of an over the shoulder cloak before BfA released, but it was never official.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I wish…
    Though chances are the shoulders were cut for… reasons.

I was hoping that they were going to be something like a heritage set at least but it isn’t looking like it
    Heritage set seems more likely to come in 10.1 or whenever we inevitably go back to the Dracthyr Starting area.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Over the shoulder cloaks never existed in WoW outside specific NPCs and concept art.
    Someone made a mockup of an over the shoulder cloak before BfA released, but it was never official.
    Nor can they, due to the way the system works. It works on the NPCs because the cloak is part of their model.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Nor can they, due to the way the system works. It works on the NPCs because the cloak is part of their model.
    I dunno, it probably could work. But you wouldnt get a lot of intricate cloaks, that's for sure. The stretched textures would make anything but monochromatic colors look awful.
    I imagine the reason we don't have ones though is more to do with the idea working better if the shoulder mog and cloak mog is one and the same, not just two pieces cheated to look like they fit together.

Coats or longer pieces of gear wrapping around the upper legs seemed impossible until BfA after all. And now we see them everywhere.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I dunno, it probably could work. But you wouldnt get a lot of intricate cloaks, that's for sure. The stretched textures would make anything but monochromatic colors look awful.
    I imagine the reason we don't have ones though is more to do with the idea working better if the shoulder mog and cloak mog is one and the same, not just two pieces cheated to look like they fit together.

Coats or longer pieces of gear wrapping around the upper legs seemed impossible until BfA after all. And now we see them everywhere.
    Modern gear supports physics so it could be possible to make an over the shoulder cloak.

How murderous would that be to FPS when 20 MFs in the raid run around with one would be an another story.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    At least its something. No roadmap, but at least we get the second Full CGI Cinematic.

Although maybe? I mean, I'm pessimistic as fuck and feel a bit jaded from this insane PR spectacle. But, I feel like there has to be something positive in the intro section? IDK, probably just cope.

The Marketing Team is doing their job flawlessly and the execution is incredible so far.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-11-10 at 07:06 PM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Absolutely not lmao, the term "arcane" wasn't invented by neither Blizzard nor Riot
    u arnt wrong but blizzard has been notorious for trying to make sure people dont get confused of the dumbest little things. Its just weird timing that they decide all of a sudden to change the name from arcane to order magic

So, in case anyone didn't know this, you can make evokers on PTR now. Dunno if a bug and I know its only a couple more days, but in case you wanna check it out a couple days early, it's there.