Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I haven't played the game for a year, but at least then socketing did NOT double dip a stat. So make sure it actually does double dip.
    Maybe it doesn't actually double dip but makes INT scale better when an element gem is socketed on BB compared to STR. Test i've done: removed all gear but my test BB with a socketed red gem. Respecced stat points and set all to STR and checked damage on tooltip. Respecced again and set all to INT and damage was higher. Not a lot but it was a 20% gem (so lowest quality) and i'm still lvl 30 with a 300-ish GS gun. So i expect the difference to increase the better gear i get.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Maybe it doesn't actually double dip but makes INT scale better when an element gem is socketed on BB compared to STR.
    That's not how it worked a year ago.

Even if you put a 50% INT gem on a rapier/musket, it was still scaling 50% from INT, not 100%.

The conversion gems only worked on stats the weapon wasn't already scaling from.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That's not how it worked a year ago.

Even if you put a 50% INT gem on a rapier/musket, it was still scaling 50% from INT, not 100%.

The conversion gems only worked on stats the weapon wasn't already scaling from.
    Then either something changed (and i cannot know) or there's some bug in displaying numbers. The only thing that changed were points in INT/STR and going full int gives me a bigger number.

From the description it seems that 50% of the damage stays scaling normally with the weapon stats, and the converted 50% scales fully either with INT or original main stat, whichever is bigger. And of it's like this going main stat should be better, but it apparently isn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    why are there fresh realms already? they were supposed to start 18 november
    From what i recall they are for the return to aeternum campaign and are invite only with the non invite only servers coming on the 18th.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    From what i recall they are for the return to aeternum campaign and are invite only with the non invite only servers coming on the 18th.
    I rolled on a fresh server and i never played the game before nor got any invite. You just need to roll a new char on there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    i rolled on the fresh server, played before, and didnt get an invite
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

This is so dope, I'm so happy for New World. I hope fans (including myself) will enjoy this. Tickling that checklist addiction.. better late than never. I just hope that it will be lived longer than one day completion. Nonetheless it's a start, and I applaud them.

Seasons Announcement and FAQ

Last edited by neik; 2023-02-25 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Agreed, I was able to find hemp easily after finding it the first time
    The issue is that first time. Hell, I looked online and it said "forests"

Oh well. Syndicate forever
    thanx for sharing I really like those
    Last edited by Edge-; 2023-03-27 at 04:03 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Let's fucking gooooo

Not played in ages but: new campaign, mounts, level to 65, artifact rarity gear, new weapon, new zones, new instances, and more shizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Let's fucking gooooo

Not played in ages but: new campaign, mounts, level to 65, artifact rarity gear, new weapon, new zones, new instances, and more shizzle
    No more expertise.

Sounds great overall.

I better not have to walk half the damn world to get a mount. I want to buy that horse in like Ebonscale.

Tired of these games making me jog for 100 miles behind a taxi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No more expertise.

Sounds great overall.
    That's definitely the best change!

10+ Year Old Account
    from pirates to minotaurs. its a matter of time this game gets vampire themed expansion.
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    from pirates to minotaurs. its a matter of time this game gets vampire themed expansion.
    D4 went there, and it doesn't seems to be much liked as a season theme...

Bought this game several months ago, loaded it up, created a character and within 5 minutes deleted the game. Reason being, the character control was a massive turnoff, it was not like WoW or other MMORPG's I played, it was that weird mouse movement turns your character or camera, it felt so jarring and wrong, I could not adapt to it whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, good luck with this expansion to AGS. Giving players what they want while reducing the annoyances is the way to go. Maybe they will be able to turn this around with work and persistence, although too bad they needed 2 years to bring what should have been on launch.

It's like a curse of MMOs, 90% of them launch in shit state and then they need to spend years fixing their game to reach maybe 20% of the player count they could have had if they just would not fuck it up on launch.