Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ...what? You said a baby, as in like, out of the womb. Unless you're using personal definitions for words that we can't possibly know since we can't read your mind.

Also, lots of pregnancies start out healthy and safe and unexpected complications crop up along the way. If you're being logically consistent with your "abortion is murder" argument, then the health of the mother is an acceptable risk to avoid committing murder. Since by forcing her to carry the pregnancy won't guarantee death, but an abortion "will".

- - - Updated - - -

This is pathetic evasion of the fact that you don't even have an internally consistent and logical position.
    Why would I be talking about a baby outside the womb when this is a topic of abortion? Like do you need me to use "zygote" or "fetus" everytime?

You don't need to read my mind its common sense given the context.

And Ive said before many times that life of mommy is an exception and you know this. So stop it.

Now, again, I'm saying that using the autonomy argument is disgusting, selfish, and evil.

At least you can get SOME sympathy because you absolutely can't care for the child and the adoption system is trash.

But being a well off woman who consented to sex and now wants an abortion cuz it's her "right" and doesn't feel like having it has a disgusting moral compass.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I mean I've stated this time and time again as an exception, and you know this so I dunno why you acting all Pikachu face.
    At what point does semen become a human?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    They already admitted that they put the birth of a healthy baby ahead of the life of the parent
    Not if it's jeopardy to the life of the mother or rape. Other wise, damn straight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    At what point does semen become a human?
    When a single sperm of millions it carries merges with an egg. Quiz next Monday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Don't get angry at us for pointing out your arbitration, lol.
    No you were arguing about semantics. Keep trying papi.

When a single sperm of millions it carries merges with an egg.
    Does that include in vitro?

- - - Updated - - -

Keep trying papi.
    I'd love to say, I'm your daddy, but

a) I'd have pushed for abortion

b) I didn't want to touch your mom
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Does that include in vitro?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to say, I'm your daddy, but

a) I'd have pushed for abortion

b) I didn't want to touch your mom
    Was school out today? Lmao

Was school out today? Lmao
    Dunno, flunky. If I was you, I'd go home and do my homework before I misuse another word.

But you won't. So how about that in vitro fertilization?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Dunno, flunky. If I was you, I'd go home and do my homework before I misuse another word.

But you won't. So how about that in vitro fertilization?
    Except I didn't miss use it...

Except I didn't miss use it...
    In vitro, motherfucker, let's talk about it.

In vitro, motherfucker, let's talk about it.

What about it...

Why would I be talking about a baby outside the womb when this is a topic of abortion? Like do you need me to use "zygote" or "fetus" everytime?
    Yes? Because that's what a baby is, born, and the stages of development are not "babies".

And Ive said before many times that life of mommy is an exception and you know this. So stop it.
    But why when we're talking about something as extreme as murder? Why is murder "sometimes" ok and sometimes not? That's an inherently contradictory position.

For example: I think murder is always wrong! That's why I'm staunchly opposed to even the death penalty, as I view that a monstrous institution that no developed and enlightened nation should continue to use.

I don't much care for your arbitrary definitions of murder that a minority of people believe in contradiction to scientific and medical facts.

My anti-murder stance is far more wholly consistent than yours. I reject murder all the time. You reject murder most of the time, but sometimes murder is A-OK.

What about it...
    You said sperm becomes a human when... let's see...

When a single sperm of millions it carries merges with an egg.
    So if you are consistent for once in your life, that includes in vitro, right?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not if it's jeopardy to the life of the mother or rape. Other wise, damn straight.

- - - Updated - - -

When a single sperm of millions it carries merges with an egg. Quiz next Monday.

- - - Updated - - -

No you were arguing about semantics. Keep trying papi.
    So the day after pills is murder to you? Even though there isn't a heartbeat yet
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes? Because that's what a baby is, born, and the stages of development are not "babies".

But why when we're talking about something as extreme as murder? Why is murder "sometimes" ok and sometimes not? That's an inherently contradictory position.

For example: I think murder is always wrong! That's why I'm staunchly opposed to even the death penalty, as I view that a monstrous institution that no developed and enlightened nation should continue to use.

I don't much care for your arbitrary definitions of murder that a minority of people believe in contradiction to scientific and medical facts.

My anti-murder stance is far more wholly consistent than yours. I reject murder all the time. You reject murder most of the time, but sometimes murder is A-OK.
    I'm against the DP too, but I'm sure you can agree that someone can blow an intruders brains out of they come into your home and threaten your family. That's an exception not the rule.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So the day after pills is murder to you? Even though there isn't a heartbeat yet
    The MA pill isn't an abortion.... It's just super concentrated birth control

So people I'm barely skimming these past few pages.

Once again, ALL 6 states struck down laws that would take that right away. Including what we call 3 red states(?). I think this is saying something. Isn't it?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

You said sperm becomes a human when... let's see...

So if you are consistent for once in your life, that includes in vitro, right?
    Obviously.... In vitro is just artificial insemination, what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    So people I'm barely skimming these past few pages.

Once again, ALL 6 states struck down laws that would take that right away. Including what we call 3 red states(?). I think this is saying something. Isn't it?
    Varx thinks, the majority is wrong, because the majority was also for slavery.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously.... In vitro is just artificial insemination, what's your point?
    So, this is ten humans?

(This isn't a gotcha, this is actually a petri dish used for in vitro fertilization using human samples.)

I'm against the DP too, but I'm sure you can agree that someone can blow an intruders brains out of they come into your home and threaten your family. That's an exception not the rule.
    You continue to argue that murder is bad, except in some circumstances where the same murder is actually just fine.

My position remains as rock solid and firm as a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

The MA pill isn't an abortion.... It's just super concentrated birth control
    No, words have a meaning, you cannot just invent new meanings for words. If the MA ends a pregnancy it is an abortion.

I will note also here. I think going up against Debate Lords, yes we are all, about who/what/where, why is a fetus is just pointless.

Let's keep it to a a person's choice. As we are seeing those people kind of want a choice over their body. Who woulda thunk it.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Varx thinks, the majority is wrong, because the majority was also for slavery.

- - - Updated - - -

So, this is ten humans?

(This isn't a gotcha, this is actually a petri dish used for in vitro fertilization using human samples.)
    Once it's implanted in a womb and begins mitosis then yes