Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They haven't because anyone person who contacts a lawyer to try to do so will get laughed at by the lawyer and probably hung up on.
    Agreed and why I find it quite ridiculous how people keep demanding Blizzard needs to be sued for....whatever false or broken promises

Quote Originally Posted by Just Passing through View Post
    Agreed and why I find it quite ridiculous how people keep demanding Blizzard needs to be sued for....whatever false or broken promises
    The 1.2 million dollar settlement over "aliens colonial Marines" would like to remind you software can only over promise and under deliver so much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnally86 View Post
    The 1.2 million dollar settlement over "aliens colonial Marines" would like to remind you software can only over promise and under deliver so much.
    That was false advertisment, the game was NOTHING like it was advertised.

a missing feature here or there is not class action lawsuit worthy, because that is how development works, it is rare everything makes it, as long as the box, and the launch marketing material is accurate, they are not lying, if they say "X is planned" but then when it doesent show they say "sorry it didnt make it" then that is just normal fucking game development.

you want actual shit like that? no mans sky, where they skirted the line even after launch "it is totally in!" no it is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Threads like this is the reason game devs stop telling us about stuff they maybe plan for sometime in the future.

Becuase players immediatly interpret it as it "WILL definetly be implemented immediatly cross my heart promis no backsis."

His quote can be intrepted as maybe in 2 years.
    "Certainly by Dragonflight" is not equivalent to "whenever we get to it, we like the idea".

"Dont worry that starter gear will become very rare" - Means that they shouldnt be left unobtainable for two years without any explanations or even confirmation that this is still the plan and theyre still intending to solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    "Certainly by Dragonflight" is not equivalent to "whenever we get to it, we like the idea".

"Dont worry that starter gear will become very rare" - Means that they shouldnt be left unobtainable for two years without any explanations or even confirmation that this is still the plan and theyre still intending to solve the problem.
    I think if 18 year old low poly level 1 armor sets are your priority, you just want to be angry about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    I think if 18 year old low poly level 1 armor sets are your priority, you just want to be angry about something.
    In combination with the idea that, like the old shirts, they could become trsnsmog options.... yeah Im pretty bummed aboit the blood elf robes bein unobtainable for a year when the only reason i didnt stock up on them a year ago was because they told us not to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    That was false advertisment, the game was NOTHING like it was advertised.

a missing feature here or there is not class action lawsuit worthy, because that is how development works, it is rare everything makes it, as long as the box, and the launch marketing material is accurate, they are not lying, if they say "X is planned" but then when it doesent show they say "sorry it didnt make it" then that is just normal fucking game development.

you want actual shit like that? no mans sky, where they skirted the line even after launch "it is totally in!" no it is not.
    So we agree a line exists?

7+ Year Old Account
    So we agree a line exists?
    Yes of course there is a line, but nothing blizz has done has ever crossed that line.

Except the wotlk box, which was the only thing to advertise an actual feature not ingame, even the vanilla while showing a demon hunter, didnt advertise them.

In combination with the idea that, like the old shirts, they could become trsnsmog options.... yeah Im pretty bummed aboit the blood elf robes bein unobtainable for a year when the only reason i didnt stock up on them a year ago was because they told us not to worry about it.
    I'm pretty sure most blood elf robes exist as bc greens.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    I'm pretty sure most blood elf robes exist as bc greens.
    Link? Plz?

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    IT is relevant. IOn literally stated it would be available by Dragonflight. Dragonflight is not released until Nov 28th which means he has not broken any promise. NOt being on the beta does not mean it will not be out by the 28th. That is what I am getting at. IT's not a broken promise when the expansion is not live yet.
    Then if you feel so betrayed by Blizzard, and this is such a dealbreaker for you, for all that is good and proper, stop playing the game and move on with your life. This goes for any of you.

A subscription to a game doesn't mean you get everything you want exactly when you want it, people. It's a ticket to a movie. If you go see the movie, and the popcorn machine is broken, do you throw this big a fit? Come on. Grow up and learn to deal with things.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Yes of course there is a line, but nothing blizz has done has ever crossed that line.

Except the wotlk box, which was the only thing to advertise an actual feature not ingame, even the vanilla while showing a demon hunter, didnt advertise them.
    They crossed it enough with me. I am out.

7+ Year Old Account
    They crossed it enough with me. I am out.
    because you can't transmog into shitty white gear at the expansion launch and may have to wait a bit to do so?
    Alright cya, you leaving the forum too right?

So, it'll be like with the later release for the separate shoulder transmog thing. Not too terrible.

Its not coming and it wasn't a promise.
    Only advice I can offer is reconsider your priorities.

Core features of the expansion aren't coming with launch. The UI alone has quite a few things that are pretty upsetting.
    I think you can wait a bit longer for some transmog stuff.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

because you can't transmog into shitty white gear at the expansion launch and may have to wait a bit to do so?
    Alright cya, you leaving the forum too right?
    Until next expansion. I literately got back here because when you search for information about the new transmog system this come up as a source of information. That and a tong of sites wow endorses saying it is totally coming in dragon flight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    Its not coming and it wasn't a promise.
    Only advice I can offer is reconsider your priorities.

Core features of the expansion aren't coming with launch. The UI alone has quite a few things that are pretty upsetting.
    I think you can wait a bit longer for some transmog stuff.
    The UI is shit and hard to read with my old eyes but I could wait for that to be fixed while I run old easy stuff. I am not suffering on challenging content with that UI.

And "Looking into" means "This is a possibility." not "This is going to happen no matter what."

imagine thinking a game dev owes you anything

Link? Plz?
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=31264/silvermoon-robes

The red ones. Also Silvermoon Harry in the Howling Fjord is selling some Blood elf starter pieces