Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Solid 8/10, dat single shoulderpad works. I'd lose that cape, though.

My latest. I was skeptic about warlock tier, but mythic colors are really vivid and cool and it works surprisingly well with older priest tier.

Interesting contrast between pretty girl in white gown and the flames & spikes. Has a beautiful goddess of destruction feel to it. 7/10.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant this to be a professions alt, then put a transmog on him because why not, but now I like the mog so much I'm leveling him. Nothing super original, other than combining Legion artifact skin with WoD pvp armor set, appropriate tabard, and the customization features on the Highmountain Tauren. Would be easy look for anyone to achieve, but I'm enjoying it.

The Honorable Hartaumn
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2022-11-12 at 09:12 PM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Joveon Lightbringer View Post
    Interesting contrast between pretty girl in white gown and the flames & spikes. Has a beautiful goddess of destruction feel to it. 7/10.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant this to be a professions alt, then put a transmog on him because why not, but now I like the mog so much I'm leveling him. Nothing super original, other than combining Legion artifact skin with WoD pvp armor set, appropriate tabard, and the customization features on the Highmountain Tauren. Would be easy look for anyone to achieve, but I'm enjoying it.

The Honorable Hartaumn
    Looks nice, but the face makes it look like he ran face first into a wall.

20 dollars those sexy pants.
    Worth...since leather users have NOTHING sexy.

Im an Outlaw rogue

I think the transmogrification set above me is really cool! The mix of dark and light colors gives it a unique look that sets it apart from other sets. The shoulder pads add a nice touch of bulk and texture to the set, making it look even more formidable.

This is what I'm currently wear on my paladin, I tried to have a "crusader" look with the Trading Post Shoulders :

That's a solid pally look. Don't often see that version of Ashbringer. I especially like the flames on the front of shoulders combined with fire in belt buckle - were those part of set or did you find and combine? Overall 9/10.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my dark avenger mog for my VDH. I co-main prot pally & vdh; I think of the pally as Captain America and the VDH as Batman. So I wanted dark colors that would blend with the night, not gold & sparkles. This mog is a combination of Ulduar & Nighthold, using DH horns and a glyph for the wings. Netherflame enchant illusion on artifact warglaives give them green fire on top with purple flames on bottom. I took the screenshot gliding down from the top of Hellfire Citadel in Tanaan. I liked it enough to order a custom mousepad.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Background is a bit too green to fully tell what's going on, but from what I can see I'd give it a 7.5

Here's one of my Pally's xmogs, not really sure what other weapon to use that'll fit the theme
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Background is a bit too green to fully tell what's going on, but from what I can see I'd give it a 7.5

Here's one of my Pally's xmogs, not really sure what other weapon to use that'll fit the theme
    Scarlet Crusade is classic (albeit questionable) Paladin mog. The modern pieces look good on it, but that weapon is really outdated. It matches the style well, but that 20 year old texture is just too blurry for the rest of the set.

= = = = = = =

Wanted to so something down to earth and fitting to Gilneas.