Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post

I am the only one who finds them similar? (Djaradin from DF and the two statues from Emerald Nightmare raid). Apologies in advance if something similar was already posted.
    I think they look more like Koranos tbh.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Anyone else gonna just kinda enjoy prepatch for about 3 days before disappearing into the new pokemon games
    I tried many times to get back into pokemon, it's actually the reverse for me - can't stick to the pokemon games anymore past Crystal version. The prepatch has been fun in that I am leveling other classes again, and the event looks nice and chill for alts to get them ready to start questing in DF once it launches.

I am looking forward to the professions a lot, while I enjoy combat in MMOs I really enjoy doing 'mundane things' that make the online world 'more real' if that makes sense. With the added depths to professions it will be nice to delve into them on alts.

Another goal I have is I want to be able to play the healer role well, I have been able to do decent on dps and tanking, healing is the only role that I have trouble with (I consider it the hardest role as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Maybe it's a sign that they will revamp the glyph system during Dragonflight so it wouldn't make sense to create stuff under the current system for them right now.
    My thoughts exactly. The Druid Marks unlocking customization options might hint at a new account-wide system of customization unlocks, where you choose all kinds of class customization at the Barbershop, not just shapeshift forms, demon appearances, but also doodads like librams, totems (with a generic default one for new Shaman races?) and of course former Glyph effects, alternate spell colors/effects and secondary visuals like Fury's burning Enrage.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2022-11-14 at 07:07 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    My thoughts exactly. The Druid Marks unlocking customization options might hint at a new account-wide system of customization unlocks, where you choose all kinds of class customization at the Barbershop, not just shapeshift forms, demon appearances, but also doodads like librams, totems (with a generic default one for new Shaman races?) and of course former Glyph effects, alternate spell colors/effects and secondary visuals like Fury's burning Enrage.
    Scribes can also craft a few Dragon-Customizations. It could very well be, that they consider expanding that.

Anyone else gonna just kinda enjoy prepatch for about 3 days before disappearing into the new pokemon games
    My vacations starts at the end of the week ... and between Dracthyr on prepatch, Pokemon Scarlet/Violet, Bayonetta 3, I'm really really excited about it.

Sadly i lost faith in Pokemon after Sword and Shield. I hope this next one will be good, but I am not giving it the benefit of the doubt by buying it at launch.
    If it gets rave reviews, and what i see of it looks good then i will probably buy it once WoW slows down a bit next year.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Absolutely me, will lvl and gear evoker then drop out til expansion, got pokemon and Sonic Frontiers to play still going through Gotham Knights atm :<

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    People are whining about lore "locked behind the art book" before the game is even out yet. Shit that doesn't appear in the tiny leveling campaign on beta =/= it's not in the game.

Namely the reveals that drakonids are an aspect-evolved lesser race on the isles and that the Djaradin hate dragons because the Waking Shores were their home before any dragons touched it.

Also LOL at the people mad that the aspects made a "slave race". Like that wasn't the idea behind Drakonids in the first place.
    ? OK so the artbook retcons the game? Because in game the Djaradin do not hate the dragons. They consider them the worthiest prey. They are a predator-type civilization.

7+ Year Old Account
    Me! Already downloaded Scarlet, now I'm waiting for friday haha. Paradox pokemon are super exciting, and it seems like we can farm shinies as easily as in Legends Arceus, the only downside so far seems to be character customization. Lets say, if Blizzard would do the same thing Nintendo did they would just get called super lazy for only releasing one body type and literall zero difference between male and female char customization (we can't even get skirts this time lol), which is possible because they clearly scaled back the age of the characters in order to just use one body ...

Sword/Shield and LA nailed the player characters imo, so it's kinda dissapointing to go back there.

Anyways, gonna level my Dracthyr this Wednesday and try to gear them via the pre-event. Managed to clear the last of the Mythic Fated raids last thursday so we will prolly just re-kill farmbosses for people who still need them for the achievement, which is quite relaxing haha.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

I came back to see if they could create a new story with new characters like Salandria. We have a hole in time for 3 years, something crazy happened?
    or the whole story of dragonflight ... See it's a red dragon, black, green - they fly, so... isn't that enough for a cool story?
    Last edited by Cherry123; 2022-11-14 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordyLordy View Post
    Did the thread break?
    Seems so. Happens from time to time, after a few more comments it usually fixes itself. Definitely if it gets to a new page.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Seems so. Happens from time to time, after a few more comments it usually fixes itself. Definitely if it gets to a new page.
    The extra pages that don't seem to exist I assume? I feel like last time I saw that happen it was because a few pages worth of posts got purged and set the actual posts back and the page count didn't keep up.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I thought I somehow missed out on pages worth of replies. Good to know it's just broke.

It's not the only one. Few others has the same problem.

Anyway, happy testing tommorow, Americans. I'm gonna spend last days, doing covenants campaigns for tmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Me! Already downloaded Scarlet, now I'm waiting for friday haha. Paradox pokemon are super exciting, and it seems like we can farm shinies as easily as in Legends Arceus, the only downside so far seems to be character customization. Lets say, if Blizzard would do the same thing Nintendo did they would just get called super lazy for only releasing one body type and literall zero difference between male and female char customization (we can't even get skirts this time lol), which is possible because they clearly scaled back the age of the characters in order to just use one body ...

Sword/Shield and LA nailed the player characters imo, so it's kinda dissapointing to go back there.

Anyways, gonna level my Dracthyr this Wednesday and try to gear them via the pre-event. Managed to clear the last of the Mythic Fated raids last thursday so we will prolly just re-kill farmbosses for people who still need them for the achievement, which is quite relaxing haha.
    I have (hopefully) done the big brain move and stocked up on those BoA conquest gear boxes for 375 a piece this season. My Evoker should be able to open them all up for 35 random pvp items at ilvl 275 baseline, 288 in war mode lvling!

Quote Originally Posted by MadamSerenity View Post
    I thought I somehow missed out on pages worth of replies. Good to know it's just broke.
    Gotta fix it, the thread cannot die! Although it technically will on the 28th as a new thread emerges haha

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I know we cant start Thread of Fate to level from tomorrow, but wowhead report we won't be able to choose covenant at all even on lvl 60 without doing leveling campaign. Which would be stupid as hell. Do we have source for that or it is just another misinformation?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I know we cant start Thread of Fate to level from tomorrow, but wowhead report we won't be able to choose covenant at all even on lvl 60 without doing leveling campaign. Which would be stupid as hell. Do we have source for that or it is just another misinformation?
    Not a big deal IMO since you can already access some Covenant abilities through talent trees.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It was like, but apparently it got hotfixed this morning.