Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    "Suffer mortals! As your pathetic magic betrays you!" has been in my head for so very many years and its never going to leave.

For whatever reason, "Break yourselves upon my body" is in there too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valette View Post
    Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
    apparently this one was buried under repressed memories and now I'm having flashbacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

"No, I won't be doing that" - Ebonhorn.

Homie was like "bruh fuck that barrel"

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The words of Taran Zhu at the Isle of Thunder still ring out for me:
    Taran Zhu yells: ENOUGH!! There will be no more bloodshed today.
    Taran Zhu yells: I see now why your Alliance and Horde cannot stop fighting.
    Taran Zhu yells: Every reprisal is itself an act of aggression, and every act of aggression triggers immediate reprisal.
    Basically the history of the world in three lines - endless conflict caused by the circular nature of aggression, with no one able to walk away from the conflict, and no one able to rise above it for any sufficient length of time.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

"you bitch"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    "Watch your clever mouth, bitch!" - Garrosh before they nerfed the dialogue.
    nice /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Men, women, and children... None were spared the master's wrath. Your death will be no different.
    and he was right we were all killed by the lich king.

Quote Originally Posted by Valette View Post
    Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
    Bad news, everyone. Rotface is dead.
    But good news, everyone. He left plenty of ooze for me to use! What? I'm a poet and don't even know it? Astounding!

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration View Post
    "You kill Stinky, YOU PAY"!
    "what??? precious?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Citizens of Dalaran!!"

Enough! (To His will all flesh succumbs. From His kingdom, chaos comes.) Yes - what he said.
    -Cho'gall

Greymanes forces hold this Warden Tower!
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Joveon Lightbringer View Post
    "For the Alliance" as spoken by Varian in his final moment.

Tbf it’s moments like that that make me stay alliance. Horde haven’t had anything equally though cool IMO.

For quotes, it’s always in that brew dungeon in MoP. Last boss when the panda is making the brew and says “peppers”. I have no idea why!

“Suffer mortals, as your pathetic magic BETRAYS!!!! You”

10+ Year Old Account
    "My heart sleeps in the Emerald Dream."

This was one of Tyrandes sentences in Vanilla wow when you clicked on her. It had such a sad undertone that it stuck with me to this day.

https://www.wowhead.com/classic/soun...rwindgreetings <- Number 4
    Last edited by Plehnard; 2022-11-14 at 04:04 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Because he didn't die. He just turned withered, his mind gone for good.
    Except they literally have the character play its death animation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    "STAMP AND TRAMPLE! CRUSH AND CRUMPLE!"

RIP poor bear
    Legion ? /10 char
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Not a whole quote, but I'll always remember this one snippet :

"...that COWARD Thrall!"

--red Garrosh, moments before fizzling into a small pile of ash
    Generally speaking I'm pro-Thrall and anti-Garrosh, but I found that shit to be absolutely hilarious for some reason. That's probably the only thing from Shadowlands that I've made room in my memory for.

Poor Keristraza's last words in the Nexus. After being abducted and suffering through Maygos' attempt to make her his new consort, she manages to snatch a moment of lucidity during the fight.

"Finish it! Finish it! Kill me, or I swear by the Dragonqueen you'll never see daylight again!"

I've kept this seemingly random quest reward bow on my rogue since the launch of Burning Crusade way back. Something about that entire quest line and the quote on the bow really makes me remember back to what the game was like before I knew it inside and out completely and the lore was still fresh and exciting. Keep it right next to my unused Amani War Bear token lol...

7+ Year Old Account
    Argus the Unmaker yells: No hope. Just pain. Only pain!
    For some reason this pops into my head from time to time
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePies View Post
    and he was right we were all killed by the lich king.
    This line right here.. except for the last bit was in my head for way to long..

"Your death will be no different"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theK1ll577 View Post

I've kept this seemingly random quest reward bow on my rogue since the launch of Burning Crusade way back. Something about that entire quest line and the quote on the bow really makes me remember back to what the game was like before I knew it inside and out completely and the lore was still fresh and exciting. Keep it right next to my unused Amani War Bear token lol...
    Just got it double back then? So cant be used or what is it doing there?

"Thrall's balls!" - deepest moment in WoW's lore.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.