Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Wiping and disbanding on Patchwerk over and over, cause tanks die. Priests failing on Raz. No decurse on Noth, even wiping there. Wiped on every single boss in fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Try getting a group without achievement and blue gear, it's not easy. Everyone denies cause of low GS. That addon is killing the game...
    At this point im certain you MUST be trolling, there's no other explanation. Even a pug of random blind ppl clears naxx without breaking a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Is OP a troll? I really cant tell
    This OP is a forum dweller, he spents hours daily complaining that the game is too hard and destroyed by elitists and people like him dont have time to commit to become good while, at the same time, saying he is clearing EVERY raid weekly on multiple toons for mogs.

Better ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Is OP a troll? I really cant tell
    I strongly believe he's the only other alternative of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    That's like saying try running a marathon with no legs.
    So to get in a group you have to have the achievement? Which you can't get because you don't have the achievement?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Wiping and disbanding on Patchwerk over and over, cause tanks die. Priests failing on Raz. No decurse on Noth, even wiping there. Wiped on every single boss in fact.
    Who the hell wipes on Noth??

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    A group that doesn't decurse the plague curse, I'd say it's the only way to wipe on it. I will say it's quite impressive to wipe on Noth tho, I don't think I've ever seen that happen even in original 2008 WOTLK.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Any group that sees not a single decurse, it was the first boss we try, and after 2 wipes of no one decursing, people start leave and disband, cause no one was saved yet :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    So to get in a group you have to have the achievement? Which you can't get because you don't have the achievement?
    Exactly, how can you get invited if you don't have it? Now I do have it, but I had no achiv, no logs and basically no gear.

People say it's easy but they don't know what it's like at the bottom where you have 0 things to show.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Any group that sees not a single decurse, it was the first boss we try, and after 2 wipes of no one decursing, people start leave and disband, cause no one was saved yet :/
    And what does that have to do with the buff? Buff or no buff, if your raid goes afk and completely ignores mechanics, you will wipe even on the joke bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    i mean
    and this is making assumptions here you could 1) lead a raid 2) do heroics and loot epics and make your gear better 3) do heroics and use badges to make your gear better

almost every class/spec has at least ONE 200il weapon from heroics, idk your character cant be that bad because you'd literally have to not play the game at all to be that bad

https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/gear-p...rNoRAKzaEgCpFA

This is my gear, it's not good, try getting a raid with this gear + no achiv, it's a nightmare...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    And what does that have to do with the buff? Buff or no buff, if your raid goes afk and completely ignores mechanics, you will wipe even on the joke bosses.
    It matters cause people are elitistic cause of the buff, the only raids that are NOT elitistic are the raids I can find, and they are quite bad.

If the raid was easier, less elitists, more invites!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Im just curious why you aren't doing heroics for gear? heroics drop 200 ilvl blues. GS doesnt differentiate (at least from what I seen) from ilvl 200 blues and 200 purples.

Ever LF Naxx group I seen (Pagle) do not ask for achieve unless they are going for like immortal/undying. They do ask for a decent level of GS, but full 200 heroic stuff (which you dont have) is way more than enough.

It looks like you need to do more heroics, its been up for almost 2 months now. There is literally 0 excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Im just curious why you aren't doing heroics for gear? heroics drop 200 ilvl blues. GS doesnt differentiate (at least from what I seen) from ilvl 200 blues and 200 purples.

Ever LF Naxx group I seen (Pagle) do not ask for achieve unless they are going for like immortal/undying. They do ask for a decent level of GS, but full 200 heroic stuff (which you dont have) is way more than enough.

It looks like you need to do more heroics, its been up for almost 2 months now. There is literally 0 excuse.
    I try but nothing ever drops, and if it does I lose every roll

And heroics are kinda dead here, barely any groups at all...

https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/gear-p...rNoRAKzaEgCpFA

This is my gear, it's not good, try getting a raid with this gear + no achiv, it's a nightmare...

- - - Updated - - -

It matters cause people are elitistic cause of the buff, the only raids that are NOT elitistic are the raids I can find, and they are quite bad.

If the raid was easier, less elitists, more invites!
    lol, how much easier? any easier and it's basically retard proof

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    lol, how much easier? any easier and it's basically retard proof
    If it was up to me, Molten Core level, that was so nice, you could just take anyone. You join, you kill, 0 chance of wipes, you have fun, have a few laughs, quick clear, easy loot, that's it, it was perfect!

How is it that wipes are a fact of life on Noth, which only requires decursing, whereas there's apparently a "0 chance of wipes" on Lucifron...which only requires decursing?

People for whom Classic was already too hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hardest part of Naxx 10/25 is doing a few of the achievements.

Denyin the Scion and They Would All Go Down Together seem like bitches. Immortal and undying even don't seem that difficult.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Guilds who don't kill Noth before he teleports up should reevaluate everything they have done up to that point lol. Nax even "buffed" just so easy lol.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Guilds who don't kill Noth before he teleports up should reevaluate everything they have done up to that point lol. Nax even "buffed" just so easy lol.
    Depends on the guild honestly. Not everybody runs half a dozen DKs, warlocks or other classes the have a lot of front loaded damage. It doesn't mean they're bad, it just means they probably have a more 'normal' raid group. My GDKP sometimes kills Noth that quick, sometimes not, but it all depends on how many carries we brought.

Looking at the OPs character planner I just don't know if he's even really done heroics at all, or at least as much as he claims he has. Obviously he has some badges, but good lord the games been out going on 2 months now and you can get like 160 badges just from doing quests. I have no idea if that planner can add enchants and gems, but it just looks like you aren't even trying to gear yourself up at all.

Like there are several ways to get good items just for a few hundred gold, or actually.. uh spending badges from doing content. Pretty sure most servers are the same in that finding some classes to fill class/spec runs of VoA is sometimes difficult, but there are plenty of times I don't see rogues in these groups. It's just bewildering to me that you haven't gotten even 25 valor badges between VoA or the daily in this amount of time, let alone have zero pieces of tier that you can quest to get. You could quite LITERALLY do WG every 3 hours and afk yourself to a deadly ring, cape and neck within a week, all of which would increase the relative power of your character to just get your foot in the door.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    The hardest part of Naxx 10/25 is doing a few of the achievements.

Denyin the Scion and They Would All Go Down Together seem like bitches. Immortal and undying even don't seem that difficult.
    They are not too bad, there are a few ways to do "they would all..." but you can just set up the raid a bit more how the fight was probably intended to be done, 2 melee groups upfront that every 3 marks swap bosses by having the tanks taunt off each other and no one else moving. ranged in the back that just swap sides as needed every 3-4 marks and stay spread out.

Denying doesnt require the boss to die, just to kill an add(while on a disc). So you can just chain reset the boss and get it done that way. Healers obviously will have the hardest time killing theirs so mark ones that dps will only get low but not kill and avoid dotting.
    Last edited by Elbob; 2022-11-15 at 09:49 PM.

Oh man... if i have bad day i like to check new posts in this thread and it is a good again.
    Aged like wine.
    People still replying to (put a certain individual's name who is very vocal on this forum) is just mind boggling...
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2022-11-15 at 09:54 PM.