Poll: Should Draconic form have both male and female body types?

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    He has the Dracthyr use the Tarasek as targeting dummies and has always been a more power dude and even as a protodragon was all about strength. If they were made by Alexstraza or Ysera for a different purpose I wouldn't be complaining. And yes they are magical beings which also have a humanoid form nearly identical in size. Why wouldn't he give them a more massive form and a smaller visage form to help cover any weaknesses one might have? Can't cast spells anymore and surrounded? Transform into your big ass dragon form and start eating motherfuckers. Dracthyr can't do that they can't even be properly used as infiltrators since they can't 100% hide all their draconic traits in their visage. Literally the only thing they can do thats "elite" is use the powers from the different flights and isn't that only the evokers and not the race as a whole?
    Neltharion was never "all about strength," even before his madness and corruption into Deathwing. His main offensive thrust against the Legion in the War of the Ancients was to create a powerful weapon he could use against them as opposed to enhancing himself or taking the Aspects' combined powers for himself and increasing his own personal strength, after all. As for the dracthyr, there are a number of reasons why they don't have the physiology or appearance of the drakonid - from differences in roles to limitations on how much Neltharion could alter the essence of his baseline while still maximizing potentiality and adaptability, which is the reason he couldn't use the drakonid for his goal of accessing multiple Aspectral powers in a single entity in the first place. Presumably, if Neltharion could turn the tarasek into literal dragons he would, but that doesn't seem to have been an option. Neltharion isn't a Titan, and it's likely that kind of evolutionary power to enhance a living being is beyond him. He likely had limitations on what he could work with, and adding Aspectral potential to the tarasek baseline may have taken options like robust physiques off the table as the goal was to hyper-specialize for magical draconic potential, not combat prowess.

Non-Evoker dracthyr were likely considered fodder for protecting the true Evokers, the elite of his efforts. And all of the above also discounts the notion that despite being lithe and spindly, the dracthyr could be immensely strong due to their magical nature. A common field ant can lift up to 50x its own weight and endure pressures up to 5,000x its weight, after all; and they have no muscle mass to speak of either. Perhaps the dracthyr are simply built in a way we can't even begin to compare with terrestrial examples, being what they are.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    They do whatever the author designs them to do
    Isn't that exactly the part some of the fans don't get?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLion View Post
    Specifically in regards to MMA and boxing is why I think the thread argument is so dumb. Those are sports. Not real fights. People are arguing for massive meatheads like a UFC fight when a soldier doesn't actually look like. Or need to. I can't wrap my head around it beyond wanting to project fantasy status of giant Bigdick McManhuge. And hiding it behind a lie about realism, bad design and nonsense.
    Yep. Here's a famous bodybuilder with zero combat provess or experience:

...and here you have proper veteran soldiers with years and years of the most grueling combat training & action (Navy Seals):

You DO NOT develop a body builder muscle mass with combat training. You DO NOT need body builder muscle mass to be effective in combat. Too much muscles makes you ineffective in combat - that's why a heavyweight fighter will be breathing with sleeves after a round or two of dynamic fighting. Proper warriors/soldiers have never EVER in the history of the world been built like freaking body builders. It makes zero sence, because it makes you a worse fighter.
    Last edited by Rageonit; 2022-11-15 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Neltharion was never "all about strength," even before his madness and corruption into Deathwing. His main offensive thrust against the Legion in the War of the Ancients was to create a powerful weapon he could use against them as opposed to enhancing himself or taking the Aspects' combined powers for himself and increasing his own personal strength, after all. As for the dracthyr, there are a number of reasons why they don't have the physiology or appearance of the drakonid - from differences in roles to limitations on how much Neltharion could alter the essence of his baseline while still maximizing potentiality and adaptability, which is the reason he couldn't use the drakonid for his goal of accessing multiple Aspectral powers in a single entity in the first place. Presumably, if Neltharion could turn the tarasek into literal dragons he would, but that doesn't seem to have been an option. Neltharion isn't a Titan, and it's likely that kind of evolutionary power to enhance a living being is beyond him. He likely had limitations on what he could work with, and adding Aspectral potential to the tarasek baseline may have taken options like robust physiques off the table as the goal was to hyper-specialize for magical draconic potential, not combat prowess.

Non-Evoker dracthyr were likely considered fodder for protecting the true Evokers, the elite of his efforts. And all of the above also discounts the notion that despite being lithe and spindly, the dracthyr could be immensely strong due to their magical nature. A common field ant can lift up to 50x its own weight and endure pressures up to 5,000x its weight, after all; and they have no muscle mass to speak of either. Perhaps the dracthyr are simply built in a way we can't even begin to compare with terrestrial examples, being what they are.
    From the in universe perspective the difference between Dracthyr and Drakonid is small in comparison to the size of actual dragons. I doubt a little bit more muscle mass would have rendered his project ineffective. Years later Nefarian managed to create Chromatic Dragonflight with no need to diminish their physical prowess.

Someone royally fucked up their designs and that's it, there's nothing more it. No rationalization will help because legacies show how much more massive they could look.

Totally different proportions. A lot more masculine. Stronger. The golden guy on the left could rival Drakonids.

Of course he was about strength he even got into fights as a protodrake just to show off how tough he was. Look at his human form was he a scrawny scheming dude? No.

You are trying to explain why Blizzard designed them when apparently from the last page or so we already know the person who designed them is a furry who makes more thin sexual creations. It's not because the story needs them to look that way its because someone wanted to insert thier 12 year old oc fanfiction into the game. They are "perfect soldiers" and "pretty" given a special purpose because they are special. You can't tell me that isn't someones 12 year old oc cause thats the shit I also made up back then as well.

Yes technically Neltharion could have been forced to accept weak small dracthyr as a part of the process but why wouldn't he use regular dragonid for the cannon fodder to protect the evokers. Why would he even keep all the failed non evokers? And as far as I am aware he makes no mention of being disappointed with the Drackthyr but most certainly thinks the equally small tarasek are pathetic. A non Evoker Drackthyr is just a wingless tarasek with a poor quality visage form. They should be just as disposable to him as the tarasek(and by poor quality I mean they aren't able to fully create a perfect visage to blend in and have only one sex/race option.)

Just tell me in game that Neltharion hated them. Explain how he tried making more impressive soldiers and failed, that you can't tell a Dracthyr will get their powers for several years and was worried they would revolt if he killed off all the non evokers and so kept the failures. ATM we don't have any of that as far as I can tell. Atm they are his perfect creations frozen in time for a special purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    You DO NOT develop a body builder muscle mass with combat training. You DO NOT need body builder muscle mass to be effective in combat. Too much muscles makes you ineffective in combat - that's why a heavyweight fighter will be breathing with sleeves after a round or two of dynamic fighting. Proper warriors/soldiers have never EVER in the history of the world been built like freaking body builders. It makes zero sence, because it makes you a worse fighter.
    Those are people who are supposed to be stealthy and use mostly ranged combat(guns). Most Dracthyr aren't evokers and so need to be melee. Weight classes exist because mass helps out quite a bit in a fight. Sure it can't make up for skill but I guarantee you that a 10 year old mma fighter would get thier assess handed to them by just some random 6ft 250 lb dude.

Humans don't naturally get that big in real life. However in Wow Arnold is the default human.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2022-11-15 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Auburst View Post
    Someone royally fucked up their designs and that's it, there's nothing more it.
    Or more apt, you don't like the design and can't just say "that's my subjective opinion and it has no basis in objectivity." As I've said before to you and elsewhere in threads like these, I think the dracthyr model is fine. I don't have any objective basis for my opinion, either; which is precisely why it's my opinion. I'm not going to give the developers a chef's kiss for a totally passable model, either. It's not stellar, it's not horrible - it's just fine.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Isn't that exactly the part some of the fans don't get?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Here's a famous bodybuilder with zero combat provess or experience:

...and here you have proper veteran soldiers with years and years of the most grueling combat training & action (Navy Seals):

You understand that navy seals shoot guns right? and try to avoid close combat….
    You should watch cage fighters, boxers and those people that actually are getting in shape for close combat fighting. Soldiers of the modern days avoid those situations.

5+ Year Old Account
    You DO NOT develop a body builder muscle mass with combat training. You DO NOT need body builder muscle mass to be effective in combat. Too much muscles makes you ineffective in combat
    V V V V V V its Fantasy my guy so stop using real life logic!
    It's a fictional anthropomorphic dragon. They do whatever the author designs them to do

it always amuses me when people try to apply real life biology and anatomy to nonexistent fantasy creatures

But then, lets say you are evil black Dragon and YOU trying to develop perfect soldiers out of dragons, won't you be using their ability to mask massive dragon body as small visage form that identical to human size as their advantage, OR you would make small rainbow furry dragons that look like omega gayish - and call it a day = perfecto.

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    Dragons in WoW....never had....different sexes......
    Strange, then why does they transform into sexy Female and Male Elfs, and wear revealing clothes as if to say "I am majestic sexy creature, a DRAGON, look at my perfect body, you puny mortals"
    Without different sexes dragon visage form would look like bland body prototype without any gender defining clothes like this:
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-11-15 at 09:51 PM.

Or more apt, you don't like the design and can't just say "that's my subjective opinion and it has no basis in objectivity." As I've said before to you and elsewhere in threads like these, I think the dracthyr model is fine. I don't have any objective basis for my opinion, either; which is precisely why it's my opinion. I'm not going to give the developers a chef's kiss for a totally passable model, either. It's not stellar, it's not horrible - it's just fine.
    Nah, that can't be it mate. They just ain't right. You know, I hate Vulpera, I fucking hate them with all the might of my unemptied sack, but they do look like those little vermin fennec foxes or whatever the fuck they are called. Dracthyr, Dracthyr look like regret, tumblr and a bottle of cheap wine. Kobolds inspire in me more positivity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Of course he was about strength he even got into fights as a protodrake just to show off how tough he was. Look at his human form was he a scrawny scheming dude? No.
    His human form isn't muscles on muscles, either; so I'm not really sure what you're referring to there. What Neltharion did as a proto-drake with the intellect of a caveman is also inconsequential, as well.

You are trying to explain why Blizzard designed them when apparently from the last page or so we already know the person who designed them is a furry who makes more thin sexual creations. It's not because the story needs them to look that way its because someone wanted to insert thier 12 year old oc fanfiction into the game. They are "perfect soldiers" and "pretty" given a special purpose because they are special. You can't tell me that isn't someones 12 year old oc cause thats the shit I also made up back then as well.
    And I think that's an unnecessary degree of projection, as well as some kind of bizarre mind-reading on the part of a designer whose goals or aesthetic thoughts on the matter you can't possibly know. I also *can* tell you that's not someone's 12-year-old OC because, having seen my fair share of that kind of tragic art, I don't agree with your assessment. I think you're reaching pretty hard in actuality, and you seem to have some kind of personal beef with a specific designer I don't share in or care about, to be completely honest. I'm talking about the design on its own merits, not some kind of agenda-driven hit-piece on a specific person.

Yes technically Neltharion could have been forced to accept weak small dracthyr as a part of the process but why wouldn't he use regular dragonid for the cannon fodder to protect the evokers. Why would he even keep all the failed non evokers? And as far as I am aware he makes no mention of being disappointed with the Drackthyr but most certainly thinks the equally small tarasek are pathetic. A non Evoker Drackthyr is just a wingless tarasek with a poor quality visage form. They should be just as disposable to him as the tarasek(and by poor quality I mean they aren't able to fully create a perfect visage to blend in and have only one sex/race option.)
    Again, you're judging them as "weak" due to their physique when there's nothing in evidence that their physique informs their strength at all. As for keeping the failed non-Evoker dracthyr, why not? They exist, and they make nice cannon fodder alongside the drakonid - no use trashing what you can easily use in another capacity. It also seems like even non-Evoker dracthyr have magical attributes and abilities beyond the simple drakonid prototype, and well beyond the capacity of the tarasek baseline. They're not useless at all, they're just not the exemplars he was looking for compared to the Evokers' potential.

Just tell me in game that Neltharion hated them. Explain how he tried making more impressive soldiers and failed, that you can't tell a Dracthyr will get their powers for several years and was worried they would revolt if he killed off all the non evokers and so kept the failures. ATM we don't have any of that as far as I can tell. Atm they are his perfect creations frozen in time for a special purpose.
    More about their lore will likely be unveiled when they're actually released today - so we'll see, I suppose. As for why they were sealed away, the third Legacies short actually covers that. In a battle with Raszageth and the Primal Incarnates, the Titan relic that Neltharion used to control the wills of the dracthyr was destroyed. Raszageth was ultimately sealed away through other means, but Neltharion could no longer directly control the dracthyr without the relic and so deemed them a risk. They were directed to return to the creches and put into stasis until the present day.

His human form isn't muscles on muscles, either; so I'm not really sure what you're referring to there. What Neltharion did as a proto-drake with the intellect of a caveman is also inconsequential, as well.

And I think that's an unnecessary degree of projection, as well as some kind of bizarre mind-reading on the part of a designer whose goals or aesthetic thoughts on the matter you can't possibly know. I also *can* tell you that's not someone's 12-year-old OC because, having seen my fair share of that kind of tragic art, I don't agree with your assessment. I think you're reaching pretty hard in actuality, and you seem to have some kind of personal beef with a specific designer I don't share in or care about, to be completely honest. I'm talking about the design on its own merits, not some kind of agenda-driven hit-piece on a specific person.

Again, you're judging them as "weak" due to their physique when there's nothing in evidence that their physique informs their strength at all. As for keeping the failed non-Evoker dracthyr, why not? They exist, and they make nice cannon fodder alongside the drakonid - no use trashing what you can easily use in another capacity. It also seems like even non-Evoker dracthyr have magical attributes and abilities beyond the simple drakonid prototype, and well beyond the capacity of the tarasek baseline. They're not useless at all, they're just not the exemplars he was looking for compared to the Evokers' potential.

More about their lore will likely be unveiled when they're actually released today - so we'll see, I suppose. As for why they were sealed away, the third Legacies short actually covers that. In a battle with Raszageth and the Primal Incarnates, the Titan relic that Neltharion used to control the wills of the dracthyr was destroyed. Raszageth was ultimately sealed away through other means, but Neltharion could no longer directly control the dracthyr without the relic and so deemed them a risk. They were directed to return to the creches and put into stasis until the present day.
    His human form is Arnold with a different face. All humans are Arnold. What he did as a protodrak shows his personality. He even befriended Maylgos just because of his power.

How is it projection? If I only create big muscle guys and I create a big muscle guy for the game clearly my interests were at work.

How do I have personal beef? I said I would be completely fine with their appearance had they had a different backstory. Them being perfect and pretty beings who are ment for something special is most definitely a 12 year old oc. Why do you think they took 2 of the most attractive races as forms? Why didn't they make em troll and night elf? Or Tauren? Keep them they way they look give them a different backstory and they would be just fine. Tell me some asshole dragon kidnapped a bunch human females and male blood elves and experimented on them to hopefully make the dragons fertile again or some crap, tell me since they are sterile now Alexstraza offered the powers of dragons to a group of humans/elves, tell me some explorers fell into a vat of goo, I don't care as long as it explains why they look the way they do and have a lesser dragon form that makes the visage form almost pointless. Maybe I got autism or something but I like it when things make sense and it annoys me to no end when people don't think shit through.

Unless the Dracthyr are sterile he is potentially lowering the population of evokers of future generations by keeping the non evokers around. Even in wow mass does equate to some power. Thats why the average orc grunt is stronger than the average human and it takes a skilled knight to fight one on one.

Yes he sealed them away instead of wiping out the potential threat. Obviously he thought he would need them for a special purpose in the future unless he just thought he could get another titan relic or something.

It's a fictional anthropomorphic dragon. They do whatever the author designs them to do

it always amuses me when people try to apply real life biology and anatomy to nonexistent fantasy creatures
    "Whatever the author designs them to do" doesn't equal to dragons with boobs. It's like turning Gandalf into a centaur, just because Tolkiens out of nowhere decides so.

You have to respect the context - Blizzard never puts human body parts on dragonids and it just didn't change this time either.

It's amuses me when people tryhard.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2022-11-15 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Idk if you know but dracthyr do have 4 body type options.
    I did not, haven't watched a creation video yet, I wanted to be surprised with the customization options. guess that's some good news for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    His human form is Arnold with a different face. All humans are Arnold. What he did as a protodrak shows his personality. He even befriended Maylgos just because of his power.
    He's got a baseline human model with some unique textures, basically - he's not gigantic like a Kul Tiran, or a dire orc/troll, or whatever. He's just normal insofar as the WoW human model goes. As for the Aspects as proto-drakes, they share some personality traits but not others. Malygos was a quiet and insecure proto-drake in Dawn of the Aspects, a characterization he shed completely as an Aspect when he became jovial and outgoing, and then somewhat insane following the War of the Ancients. Neltharion, by contrast, was something of a lunkhead as a proto-drake and shaded into a schemer and tactician as an Aspect, before his corruption.

How is it projection? If I only create big muscle guys and I create a big muscle guy for the game clearly my interests were at work.

How do I have personal beef? I said I would be completely fine with their appearance had they had a different backstory. Them being perfect and pretty beings who are ment for something special is most definitely a 12 year old oc. Why do you think they took 2 of the most attractive races as forms? Why didn't they make em troll and night elf? Or Tauren? Keep them they way they look give them a different backstory and they would be just fine. Tell me some asshole dragon kidnapped a bunch human females and male blood elves and experimented on them to hopefully make the dragons fertile again or some crap, tell me since they are sterile now Alexstraza offered the powers of dragons to a group of humans/elves, tell me some explorers fell into a vat of goo, I don't care as long as it explains why they look the way they do and have a lesser dragon form that makes the visage form almost pointless. Maybe I got autism or something but I like it when things make sense and it annoys me to no end when people don't think shit through.
    The way you lash out at one of the designers for whatever their pastime happens to be seems personal to me like you have some kind of disagreement with them as a person you've projected onto their professional work or something. I personally don't care if an artist has made pornographic or fetishistic work in the past on their own time - that's their business and it doesn't concern me. I'm talking about their work on the dracthyr model in WoW, not their personal politics or whatever. The notion of the dracthyr as "special" is baked pretty much into their story, as well; they were created originally for a specific purpose, to be the ideal soldiers capable of wielding power even Neltharion himself couldn't - so yeah, that's pretty much 1:1 with them being ideally "perfect and pretty," as well. I think in your rush to judge the model on external circumstances you've actually glossed over much of the story yourself, justifying your anger with whatever is seemingly at hand. As for their visage forms, I'd say that's down to the norm for most dragons adopting elven forms as their go-to humanoid form, with other races kind of being outliers depending on the Dragonflight in question. I'd agree that other options there would be nice, but it's not really necessary, either.

Unless the Dracthyr are sterile he is potentially lowering the population of evokers of future generations by keeping the non evokers around. Even in wow mass does equate to some power. Thats why the average orc grunt is stronger than the average human and it takes a skilled knight to fight one on one.

Yes he sealed them away instead of wiping out the potential threat. Obviously he thought he would need them for a special purpose in the future unless he just thought he could get another titan relic or something.
    I don't think Neltharion cared about the dracthyr breeding given the relative immortality of dragons and his ability to make more of them if the situation demanded. Obviously, things didn't turn out how he planned, of course; on top of his becoming corrupted and moving on to different pursuits entirely. We don't know if he really had much in the way of future plans at the time, perhaps he simply didn't wish to commit genocide on a people who were effectively his own children after a fashion? This was before he became Deathwing, and he might've had some qualms about spilling that much blood prior to his heel-face turn later on.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auburst View Post
    Nefarian started his project after Deathwing disappeared.

It's even in your quote, they are 'the most' of all weyrns.

Edit: it's confirmed in the newest cinematic. Also, in another cinematic Dracthyr say 'by wing or by talon' and then proceeds to melee enemy.
    Nefarian picked up where deathwing left off, and all it says is "most bold, most cunning, and most gifted commanders" not the most of all weyrns, the evokers have there own edict which says "These are the evokers. The best of the best, finest of the finest."

also the melee you see is a spell, so muscle need not apply.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    "Whatever the author designs them to do" doesn't equal to dragons with boobs. It's like [complete apples and oranges comparison]
    lol
    lmao
    XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    You can't be serious...please tell me you're joking.
    That explains why they look so weird and have hand/feet so worgen-like.

^And this is exactly the bs excuses they gave to justify they fetish wants on a design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

I see no reason for them to have a strict male/female split. The current model is pretty neutral while still giving you some customization in that regard (a bulky "male" and a lean "female", though an option to adjust the thighs would have improved that further).

A stronger form reminiscent of the dragonkin guards is something they would benefit a lot from, though. I've seen a lot of complaints about dracthyr being just way too skinny.

Also their heads are still too small.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    You understand that navy seals shoot guns right? and try to avoid close combat….
    You should watch cage fighters, boxers and those people that actually are getting in shape for close combat fighting. Soldiers of the modern days avoid those situations.
    Any special forces units (and Navy Seals especially) undergo continous, grueling physical training, for as long as they are in service. And after years of physical training, they look exactly like that. Because you DO NOT develop huge muscle mass in combat training, period. Go read on it, go watch any historically accurate movie about wars of the past. Knights didn't look like bodybuilders either. You need a certain type of training to build that muscle mass, and knights didn't go to a fucking gym and didn't take steroids, because there was no point. You don't need all that muscle mass to swing a sword, and having too much of it will make you tire faster.

Your examples of MMA fighters or whatever are idiotic, because a boxer or MMA fighter is fighting in a controlled environment for a very specific amount of time, so he can train his body to be able to whitstand several minutes of physical effort even with excess body mass. Actual combat DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THAT. Noone is going to give a knight a time out after 3 minutes of fighting so he can actually breathe and provide enough oxygen to his muscles to not to pass out. It's beyond stupid to even think that. Excess muscle mass is detrimental for actual combat, period.

- - - Updated - - -

Playing through the initial quests and it's clear as a day that a single Dracthyr does NOT embody a soldier perfect in every aspect:

All dracthyr shall be assigned to a weyrn that best matches their skills.
    Each weyrn is focused on mastering a particular aspect of warfare. Attackers, defenders, healers, tacticians, and infiltrators--together, these units form the ultimate army
    So Dracthyrs are not different to any mortal race - each can have a different set of skills that makes him or her better for certain tasks. Nothing here suggest that every Dracthyr has to be a hulking mass of muscles.
    Last edited by Rageonit; 2022-11-16 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Nefarian picked up where deathwing left off, and all it says is "most bold, most cunning, and most gifted commanders" not the most of all weyrns, the evokers have there own edict which says "These are the evokers. The best of the best, finest of the finest."

also the melee you see is a spell, so muscle need not apply.
    Evokers are the most gifted of Dracthyr, it stands to reason that Adamant Vigil would be full of them, and yesterday's cinematic confirmed Emberthal being one.
    She was there when Raszageth attacked, she held a halberd in her hands and she did not use magic when they were being destroyed by primalists.

That Dracthyr was clawing at the enemy before hitting with tail and it was physical attack imbued with magic, like an enhancement shaman rather than ranged magic.

While not every Dracthyr needs to be a hulking behemoth, there should be an option to be one, to look like the swole boys from legacies.

These are good dragonoids and they look close enough to wow's orignal art style.
    Last edited by Auburst; 2022-11-16 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    ^And this is exactly the bs excuses they gave to justify they fetish wants on a design.
    "everyone who disagrees with me is trying to justify a fetish!"
    Yikes.