Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Is it? How so? Things could be so much better, but they aren't because the political will is not existent, on one part of the globe atrocities are shouted out about loud and clear, if it affects those around them, in other parts they are ignored if they are inconvenient, or well pragmatic. If you honestly want to enforce a truly moral system on the globe, you need to utterly break the status quo, because currently the globe runs on fucking suffering.
    Just because the world isn't a fairytale Utopia blowing happiness up your ass doesn't mean nobody cares. You should read some context into your head before making such silly statements. In the history of mankind, this is the most peaceful time. EVER.

Don't let a very regional war that affects you emotionally distort the big picture, or you'll make a fool of yourself with statements just like this. I wonder, did you rip it from Twitter or something? It's just the type of emotional social media bullshit people would throw up to generate clicks...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Of course he is, once a clown, always a clown.
    If Zelensky is a clown then you are a full on three ring circus pal. Absolutely none of this would be happening if Russia had just stayed in it's shithole lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    If Zelensky is a clown then you are a full on three ring circus pal. Absolutely none of this would be happening if Russia had just stayed in it's shithole lane.
    True, but Ukraine being the victim doesn't render Zelensky free from critique.

The clown in question can be in denial despite hard evidence, but he still leads his nation quite successfully against genocidal Nazi Russia. And said genocide deniers can't do shit about that. Other than call Zelensky a clown.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    Do you even known his history? I'm not wrong.

Of course he is, once a clown, always a clown.
    For a clown he seems the be doing quite alright, unlike Putin.

More comedian than clown. Although he has yet to say anything amusing. Bear in mind he has to deal with local politics.

Well Zeleskyi is a literal comedian, so no misinfoemation there.

Why does everyone immediately assume Zelensky is straight up lying? The guy has been acting very respectful and thankful to his allies so far, and for what I've seen he's been mostly transparent about the situation in Ukraine. Wouldn't him chosing to immediately lie about the missile be kind of uncharacteristic? Especially since if he'd know it's their anti-missile rocket, he'd also know that coming clean in this situation would cost him nothing, as it's obviously russias fault anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Why does everyone immediately assume Zelensky is straight up lying? The guy has been acting very respectful and thankful to his allies so far, and for what I've seen he's been mostly transparent about the situation in Ukraine. Wouldn't him chosing to immediately lie about the missile be kind of uncharacteristic? Especially since if he'd know it's their anti-missile rocket, he'd also know that coming clean in this situation would cost him nothing, as it's obviously russias fault anyway.
    He might have a tad big case of emotional attachment to the issue. Ukraine, under massive Nazi siege. Isn't easy to admit that the likely case of ukrainian counter-rocket colliding with russian one killed innocent people outside of Ukraine.

Ukraine is, however, also likely to get access to the impact site in Poland, to see the evidence present, to get confirmation (for Ukraine, the rest of the nations seem sure about the results). Poland isn't blaming Zelensky or Ukraine for the accident.

What comes to more unlikely theories, we wouldn't know anyway if some data would remain hidden to the public. These things wouldn't happen in any case, if Nazi Russia fucked off to their shithole

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    From the context I've gleaned from the quotes I've seen, he's more wanting to confirm that NATO isn't trying to bullshit him as an excuse to not have to go head to head with Russia than just handwaving culpability.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well Zeleskyi is a literal comedian, so no misinfoemation there.
    TIL all comedians are??? clowns??
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    From the context I've gleaned from the quotes I've seen, he's more wanting to confirm that NATO isn't trying to bullshit him as an excuse to not have to go head to head with Russia than just handwaving culpability.
    That's what I'm thinking. He may have some lingering doubts about NATO's position in all this, and just wants as much hard information as he can get to verify they're not lying about things to avoid going to war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    That's what I'm thinking. He may have some lingering doubts about NATO's position in all this, and just wants as much hard information as he can get to verify they're not lying about things to avoid going to war.
    But even *if* he would now find out NATO was lying he can't do anything because if he does he'll embarrass NATO and then supplies might dwindle.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Just because the world isn't a fairytale Utopia blowing happiness up your ass doesn't mean nobody cares. You should read some context into your head before making such silly statements. In the history of mankind, this is the most peaceful time. EVER.
    The world doesn 't need to be a fairytale utopia and I specifically said nations do not care, if they are not too directly affected, you get your typical hot air about human rights violations and at the end of the day nothing of note is done about it, we have several human crises across the globe, who the major powers hardly give a fuck about, because money is to be made elsewhere. This is a fact, not emotional bullshit for clicks, but reality.

Don't let a very regional war that affects you emotionally distort the big picture, or you'll make a fool of yourself with statements just like this. I wonder, did you rip it from Twitter or something? It's just the type of emotional social media bullshit people would throw up to generate clicks...
    This conflict doesn't affect me more, because Ukraine is literally just another proxy war and a few years down the road there will be another one somewhere else. Ad infinitum

On a more personal note, will you boycott the football world cup?
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2022-11-17 at 06:14 PM.

Would ya look at that. Not too fresh information anymore, but more torture chambers by nazi russians found as Kherson was liberated.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...ans-in-kherson

https://www.anews.com.tr/world/2022/...treat-official

Not surprised one bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Would ya look at that. Not too fresh information anymore, but more torture chambers by nazi russians found as Kherson was liberated.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...ans-in-kherson

https://www.anews.com.tr/world/2022/...treat-official

Not surprised one bit.
    You know, when Kherson was liberated I wanted to post: "mass graves discovered when?", but it felt too morbid...

But I really fear for when Mariupol is liberated.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    You know, when Kherson was liberated I wanted to post: "mass graves discovered when?", but it felt too morbid...

But I really fear for when Mariupol is liberated.
    Yeah, I recall myself unfortunately seeing pictures of Bucha victims somewhere, especially the male ones. Castrated ones. That's the Russia some muppets support.

Mariupol is going to be the textbook definition of the darkest, worst qualities of homo sapiens. I really can't believe in humans being all equal and equally valuable after seeing that. 0 fucks given if someone is gonna call me names for saying that.

The Kremlim admitted that their war-crimes attack on Ukrainian infrastructure is an effort to get Ukraine to negotiate. What they actually said was it was all Ukraine's fault for not negotiating that the civilians are suffering a lack of power.

Russia is getting more and more desperate for a ceasefire or negotiated ends, in an effort to hold onto something. Militarily they are cooked. They have just admitted to being officially in recession, though given how they cook the numbers it is likely much worse than they are admitting to. And the snows have started so, as bad as it has been so far for the mobiks, its going to start to get really bad for them given the lack of proper equipment and shelter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you even known his history? I'm not wrong.
    So you’re saying Russia is getting its ass beat by a clown?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.