Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They still haven't even fixed all the previous scaling issues

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    They still haven't even fixed all the previous scaling issues
    This is true but they made it worse with the most recent patch that came out recently.

At this point it is going to take a lot of people making reports for BlizZard to move faster than glacial speed.

I'm wondering if a lot of people had gear that didn't get the memo - like me, as now gear drops at insanely higher ilvls. I was getting wailed on hard, and realized my lvl 50-ish still had ilvl 60-70 gear. I may need to run Molten Core and BWL for upgrades now.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Dunno. I don't have such problems. I leveled Rogue to 50 prior to 2nd prepatch. Yeah, ilvl values changed. Doubled, I guess. But it has happened with my gear too, so no problems. Yeah, Rogue is weak by itself, because it takes time for him to kill mobs and he has problems with fat quest mobs, while Warlock one-shots everything via single Chaos Bolt and also has tanking pet and lots of DMG soaking shields. But Wow has had this problem for it's whole life time. That's why Rogue is one of the least classes in my favorite class list.

Only problems - problems with lack of 60lvl heirlooms. I just don't want to throw lots of gold on something, that should be available by default. I made this mistake back in Legion times and wasted around 200k gold, as I remember. Leveling is quick. Gear starts to fall behind pretty quickly. And content starts to be overtuned, unless you have heirlooms. This isn't fun. This is terrible design. Ok. Blizzard can expect me to buy heirlooms, if I want fun leveling. But what about new players, who don't have heirlooms yet? What would their first experience feel like? M? Unplayable game?

It wasn't problem back in old times, because leveling was starting to be slower around WotLK-Cata, so heirlooms weren't needed after that. And they're required now.
    Leveling is painful, boring, and lonely by design. New players are suppose to buy the boosts and play current content with friends / everyone else.

I'm enjoying my lvl50+ druid, with level 50 BfA gear that didn't get the memo how it should be ilvl 150+ but instead it is weaker then gear that drops in Molten Core.

Oh yea, this is hosed big time. I'm wondering if they went to war with twinks or something and everyone else got caught in the crossfire?

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    I'm enjoying my lvl50+ druid, with level 50 BfA gear that didn't get the memo how it should be ilvl 150+ but instead it is weaker then gear that drops in Molten Core.

Oh yea, this is hosed big time. I'm wondering if they went to war with twinks or something and everyone else got caught in the crossfire?
    I do not think so because some dungeons are dropping gear ilevel that is much higher than intended which is a twink nirvana right about now lol.

So yes the scaling is off considerably across the board in old content.

They still not fixed broken legacy content scaling that happened in Shadowlands prepatch with level squish... And they break it second time...

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    They still not fixed broken legacy content scaling that happened in Shadowlands prepatch with level squish... And they break it second time...
    Well now it is compounded by the fact that most of old content scaling is way off now and not just a problem in legion as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by thediceman View Post
    So I hopped on to level up my rogue, which was lev 53 or so and popped him over to BC to do those dungeons. Head out to Outland to do quests while I wait on the LFG. I'm at about 12k HP and the pig I was targeting was ...at 12k. I said whatever and fought said pig...and he was dunking on me for 600-800 damage hits. Was very confused by this so I hit vanish and the dungeon popped. Get into a wod Dungeon (moon whatever burials grounds) and the trash was all hitting vastly outside what was remotely survivable. We get to the first boss and shes sitting at Mythic level health and slapped the tank for a 3rd of his HP on the first swing.

I haven't found out what is causing this bug nor any other posts about it. Has anyone else come across borked scaling?
    Yeah, was trying to do mythic gul'dan on my alts and my shammy that could easily do his demon within phase with roughly 25 ilvls less than he has now suddenly got outdpsed by the demon within.
    Same versus some of the elemental event mobs when i was soloing them on my rogue.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I went to do some darkshore and arathi stuff on my max lvl character to pick up some missing drops from bfa. I noticed the normal lvl 49 mobs in the bfa zones had more hp than the lvl 60 mobs in shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Blizzard-stans are just telling people to "level to 70 to fix it" to the people in the general forum who are bringing up they can no longer do old content solo for xmog or mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I went to do some darkshore and arathi stuff on my max lvl character to pick up some missing drops from bfa. I noticed the normal lvl 49 mobs in the bfa zones had more hp than the lvl 60 mobs in shadowlands.
    BlizZard wants BFA to be the default leveling expansion for new players. But the problem is that it is not tuned properly and it is going to drive away many new players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macnessa View Post
    Blizzard-stans are just telling people to "level to 70 to fix it" to the people in the general forum who are bringing up they can no longer do old content solo for xmog or mounts.
    On beta it isn't any better. At this point what will happen is the mess hits the live servers and more players find out what is really happening. Once most player reach level cap in DF and find out that they have been had they will be livid. And rightfully so IMO.

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean activision/blizzard sucks at there job? No way...

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    You mean activision/blizzard sucks at there job? No way...
    I do not think we can pin this on Activision. At this point DF is a BlizZard project through and through.

I had zero issues leveling my enha shaman in BfA with Chromie Time but if i pulled two or three mobs i was just dead, especially at lower levels. Probably i just leveled up too fast and was lvl 30 woth some empty inventory slots because you don't even have a chance to get stuff XD

Right now i have another issue - i hit 55 and the shadowlands quest popped up and sudfendly all bfa quests ate low level. Probably Chromie Time deactivated itself when i went to SW to get the flying mount and o have to turn it on again.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.