Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Who says there has to be challenges, there is no holy book of RPGs and how they HAVE to be designed.
    You should take a closer look at how the majority of successful item/gear centric rpgs are designed then, in order to have a satisfying power progression you absolutely need challenges.

Who says there has to be challenges, there is no holy book of RPGs and how they HAVE to be designed. Classic-Classic was a success and it was by far the easiest raiding we had, why is that you think? Cause there is fun outside of challenges!

Gearing makes things faster and smoother, even if it's easy.
    Naxx isnt a challenge already, never was. Raid groups are solo tanking this easily, 2 man healing easily, dpsers in tanking gear soaking on PW, man how much easier would it need to be to satisfy your needs?

You should probably stick to dungeons and questing if the current iterarion of Naxx is too much for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilookfly View Post
    OP is farming. This has ro be a troll post. Haha
    I can't believe he's dying on this hill after how this post aged, he has to be trolling lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    Naxx isnt a challenge already, never was. Raid groups are solo tanking this easily, 2 man healing easily, dpsers in tanking gear soaking on PW, man how much easier would it need to be to satisfy your needs?

You should probably stick to dungeons and questing if the current iterarion of Naxx is too much for you.
    Well, I just strongly disagree with that. I disagree what Classic has become. Classic should be a nostalgia trip, basically one big LFR, just re-experience old stuff. No new player would or should ever pick Classic to play, this should not be a "good game" so to speak, it should be a nostalgia game.

Retail is better in every single way game-wise, there is not one thing better with Classic if you look at it objectively. BUT it's a game we love cause we grow up with it. Anyone basically below 30 years old has no business here, anyone with a competitive mind has no business here, anyone looking for a challenge has no business here, that's how I always have viewed and will view Classic.

And because I think Classic should only serve as a time machine, EVERYTHING in the game should be accessible for everyone! There should not be any content too hard for anyone. If anything they should have nerfed Naxx, not buffed it. Look at TBC as well, Tier 5 and SWP especially were both periods of insanity! Those should have been released in a MUCH more nerfed state.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

The entire discussion start with Blizzard ruining the game for people like me, by buffing the raids. If the raids were easier, this wouldn't be much of a problem.
    The raids are way easier than they were in 2008 you're just being hysterical. Ulduar is much easier too, but you might as well just quit the game now and save yourself the trouble, just go play LFR on retail or something, it's not much easier but at least you will get invited.

lmao.

Classic should be a nostalgia trip, basically one big LFR, just re-experience old stuff..
    Naxx 25 is already easier than Sepulcher LFR, Ulduar will be a bit harder.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2022-11-21 at 05:38 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    The raids are way easier than they were in 2008 you're just being hysterical. Ulduar is much easier too, but you might as well just quit the game now and save yourself the trouble, just go play LFR on retail or something, it's not much easier but at least you will get invited.

lmao.

Naxx 25 is already easier than Sepulcher LFR, Ulduar will be a bit harder.

Sepulcher LFR is also FAR too hard, you can actually wipe there.
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, you can wipe? The horror.

It amuses me you expect Blizzard to just throw loot at you for logging in, because "no challenge" raiding is basically just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Oh no, you can wipe? The horror.

It amuses me you expect Blizzard to just throw loot at you for logging in, because "no challenge" raiding is basically just that.
    Well, that's what I want, that's what Classic-Classic offered and what I hope Classic will continue to offer. Nothing strange to think that really.

10+ Year Old Account

And according to you, so is this buffed iteration of Naxxramas in WotLK Classic. I suppose you have no mirrors in your household for you to take a second to look at yourself and wonder who or what the real problem is here.

It is completely outrageous you can sit here and explain (poorly, mind you) that you cannot fathom becoming better skilled at this game because 1.) your time frame does not allow for it... and 2.) joining a consistent group (like a guild) is out of the question for you, which would allow you to engage in the content more often than you do now which would, in turn, help you become better skilled.

Classic is a nostalgiatrip for us dad gamer boomers

Wrong. If it was you wouldn't be here whining like you are. So you should problem get that out of your head sooner rather than later.

Also, it looks like you're finding out that, clearly, "dad gamer boomers" are either too stupid, too terrible, or just not willing to try at the game to enjoy some casually easy nostalgia trip.
    That... or every other dad gamer boomer is doing just fine... except for one.

5mans are not very fun, too few people. It felt epic to have 40 people, like you were at a big party!
    So now you reveal that the extra 15 people were just enough to cover your mistakes and carry you?
    Because that's all this point means. How ridiculous a claim that 25 people still isn't enough for you to feel "epic" but just enough for you to feel that everything is so much harder.

I have been in many guilds but never been offered a raid spot that can actually give some loot. It's always like "you get the loot no main need" so what's the point?
    Explain how this is a problem for you, going into a guild raid, if you already know you cannot commit to a schedule or even commit to becoming better? I've been reading over all of your posts about this point in particular and you haven't explained this specific issue other than your time does not allow for it.

Are you upset that your luck is just that bad, that, when you do see groups advertising in LFG chat for a 10 or 25 Naxx run that also happen to be a guild led raid that none of them add "SUPER NICE GROUP, PUG LOOT PRIORITY" in their advertisements?

This whole notion that WotLK Classic is ruined for you because raids were supposedly buffed to the point where non-guild groups can't clear them (they can) and averaged skilled players can't get into semi-decent groups (they can) is ridiculous. You have sat here for pages upon pages explaining to this thread that you, a self-styled super casual "dad boomer gamer" with no intention of trying to play better or play consistently with other like-minded people, cannot play WotLK Classic the way you want, which effectively get carried in 10/25 Naxxramas and all loot essentially be passed to you either from SR's or the kindness of other people's hearts.

The entire discussion start with Blizzard ruining the game for people like me, by buffing the raids. If the raids were easier, this wouldn't be much of a problem.

If this is what you truly believe-- if "people like you" is what Blizzard is supposedly trying to drive away --the game is far better off for it.

If I were you, I'd go back and delete that post where you linked your WoW character armory.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2022-11-21 at 06:17 PM.

Well, that's what I want, that's what Classic-Classic offered and what I hope Classic will continue to offer. Nothing strange to think that really.
    Out of curiosity, how would you feel if the raid were redesigned in a way where bosses did no damage, like literally zero, they can't hurt you. You would just come with a bunch of dps, nuke the boss for a few seconds, and get the loot. How would you feel about that ?
    MMO Champs :

10+ Year Old Account

Remember: what is considered "no challenge" is relative. I'd recommend you find a Discord or a dedicated forums of people who genuinely cannot play the game past 1 thought per minute in order to find kindred spirits.

95% of WotLK Classic players have no problem with current 10/25 Naxx. That may be too much for you, but everything you've tried to prove in 20 pages has illustrated you are capable of joining the rest of the game, but simply do not want to. And that is the game's fault for some reason.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Is OP a troll? I really cant tell
    one of the finest this site has to offer

Classic Classic offered what it was, nothing less. If dispelling a debuff is too hard for you, then idk ... go run a rift in Immortal or something, that seems to be your level of skill.
    The game is WotLK Classic and not Battlebeard's Classic and the 30% buff is not even offsetting the player power increase over the patches, meaning it's still easier than it was back in 2008.
    Ulduar is going to hit you like a shovel, if finding the entrance is not too hard for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Vanilla was fun you could faceroll MC and have a good time"
    "Naxx sucks because its faceroll like LFR"

am I really reading this correctly?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

You're not, he's also saying LFR is too hard now. As others have said he's either a very high effort troll or a very high effort idiot.

15+ Year Old Account
    I laugh every time I see this thread in recent posts
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunareste View Post
    It's almost like some people see raiding as a way to have fun with their friends.

Shocking, I know.
    But you can do that with 10m Naxx already. It has basically no mechanics to speak of and is ridiculously forgiving. You can do a no death run almost accidentally.

If it was any easier and you might as well just make a raid group with your friends to go farm mammoths in Borean Tundra, or just run level 70 raids. You'd still get the social aspect that you want and it would be just as (not) challenging.

- - - Updated - - -

So the only good content for you is content where failure is a literal impossibility?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I have been in many guilds but never been offered a raid spot that can actually give some loot. It's always like "you get the loot no main need" so what's the point?
    Wow our guild runs 2 25 mans and we are always a spot or two short due to peoples RL stuff. We grab any guildie or run 23 or 24. Most of us already are decked out and just looking for the last few BiS pieces. When they show up they are showered in gear. May not be BiS but certainly better than what they had. I find guild raiding is the fastest way to gear up, not PUGs
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

No, you are not reading it correct. Naxx sucks because it's NOT a faceroll like MC was.

No, you are not reading it correct. Naxx sucks because it's NOT a faceroll like MC was.
    Naxx is just as faceroll as MC was. How can you not be trolling at this point? It's like, how long are we going to draw this out. Your whole philosophy on life is like "it doesn't matter how easy it is, it's too fucking hard". Give up the game mate, you've been trolling all along.