BIG PROBLEM - rated solo shuffle, Show leaver ASAP.

In its current form, Rated solo shuffle is open to abuse, boosting and rating gating. Without showing the guilty penalty to be reported, no ground will be covered and sales teams are going to flood the brackets w/ 100s of accounts to pick and choose winners. This is a BIG problem and the game shouldn't launch in this state. Fix asap. Its already been spoken on dozens of pvp streams. DO NOT ship the game in this state. Fix or remain in alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Baalboski View Post
    In its current form, Rated solo shuffle is open to abuse, boosting and rating gating. Without showing the guilty penalty to be reported, no ground will be covered and sales teams are going to flood the brackets w/ 100s of accounts to pick and choose winners. This is a BIG problem and the game shouldn't launch in this state. Fix asap. Its already been spoken on dozens of pvp streams. DO NOT ship the game in this state. Fix or remain in alpha.
    Can you give more details on how all of this is happening? Like for example, how is it possible to Boost in solo shuffle ?

How is rating gating working in solo shuffle ? Would you be open to give more details on this as well ?

Also, would it be possible for you to provide those dozens of pvp streams so we could take a look at it and get a bit more information on what you are talking about, that'd be great!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRedGreenofc View Post
    Can you give more details on how all of this is happening? Like for example, how is it possible to Boost in solo shuffle ?

How is rating gating working in solo shuffle ? Would you be open to give more details on this as well ?

Also, would it be possible for you to provide those dozens of pvp streams so we could take a look at it and get a bit more information on what you are talking about, that'd be great!
    This really, dubious claims all around.
    Also rating gating will be hard when the best gear is available from the get go and the playing field is prevented from tilting in any absurd way.

I do think they need to shore up the rewards for losing though, in pvp in general but in solo shuffle in particular. For every winner you need a loser, and for the winners to be able to keep playing the losers need to keep playing too.

Nothing against a bonus for winning, but don't be a fool when it comes to losers.

I mean if you can't keep your gamemode populated you might just suck at designing.
    And by keeping it properly populated you make it prohibitively hard to manipulate it.
    Last edited by loras; 2022-11-24 at 04:43 PM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    This really, dubious claims all around.
    Also rating gating will be hard when the best gear is available from the get go and the playing field is prevented from tilting in any absurd way.

I do think they need to shore up the rewards for losing though, in pvp in general but in solo shuffle in particular. For every winner you need a loser, and for the winners to be able to keep playing the losers need to keep playing too.

Nothing against a bonus for winning, but don't be a fool when it comes to losers.

I mean if you can't keep your gamemode populated you might just suck at designing.
    And by keeping it properly populated you make it prohibitively hard to manipulate it.
    Yes I know it's all dubious claims. So obvious to me.

I just think it's always a good idea, when someone spews random crap like that, to just ask them to explain in details and let them dig their own grave. There is too much bullshit on these forums as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRedGreenofc View Post
    Yes I know it's all dubious claims. So obvious to me.

I just think it's always a good idea, when someone spews random crap like that, to just ask them to explain in details and let them dig their own grave. There is too much bullshit on these forums as it is.
    Sometimes the claims can serve to jumpstart an interesting discussion, but on the whole you are certainly not wrong. ^^

But i tend to give the benefit of the doubt, and as such try to find potential good discussion.

I do hope something credible is forthcoming though, even if i share your doubts.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.