Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I am still mystified why they don't simply stop the clock whenever there is no play.
    Basically every other sport has figured it out, why can't football.
    I've never understood it either, but there's time wasting in play where you can't stop a clock so I guess it's a draconian idea of "just add it all on"
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

not seen the saudis cause an upset like this since 9/11. Good thing Maradona is dead and didnt have to see this.

Imagine losing a game to a team whos manager is from channel 4's embarrassing bodies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    . Good thing Maradona is dead.
    He would.probably be too busy snorting coke
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ending your illustrious career getting knocked out in the group stage. Embarrassing.

I'm enjoying the world cup despite ethical qualms.

The refereeing off head injuries has been really bad though like dangerously bad.

That keeper that took the nut yesterday was down for ten minutes, got smelling salts used on him and then was allowed to play on???? Then the guy masvidalled in the face and knocked out today and they didn't stop play??? Absolutely awful.

Fuck souness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by molliewoof View Post
    Then the guy masvidalled in the face and knocked out today and they didn't stop play??? Absolutely awful.
    The referee today was giving Argentina every chance to score, despite the fact play should have been stopped dead for the offside flag anyway.

Fuck souness
    +1 Outdated Talksport wank merchant.

The refereeing off head injuries has been really bad though like dangerously bad.

That keeper that took the nut yesterday was down for ten minutes, got smelling salts used on him and then was allowed to play on???? Then the guy masvidalled in the face and knocked out today and they didn't stop play??? Absolutely awful.

Fuck souness
    to be fair to the iran keeper yday i thought it wasnt that bad and he'd only broken his nose

Fuck souness
    I blame the doctor for yesterday. He should have made the call that the player can't continue, no matter how much the guy might want to keep going.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

We just witnessed a paradigm shift.

We still think Maradonna, Pele and all the rest is playing for Argentina. And that Messi is still 25 and on high(he will be considered old guy in max 3 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The referee today was giving Argentina every chance to score
    I know but less than that has stopped UFC fights , what if the guy had swallowed his tongue or something? The keeper was mega upset you could see it was bad.

I can see your point but for me it stops there.

10+ Year Old Account
    to be fair to the iran keeper yday i thought it wasnt that bad and he'd only broken his nose
    Man's eyes were looking in two different directions, neither of them at the doctor infront of him.

- - - Updated - - -

I know but less than that has stopped UFC fights , what if the guy had swallowed his tongue or something? The keeper was mega upset you could see it was bad.

I can see your point but for me it stops there.
    I wasn't saying it as justification but criticism, he was giving phantom free kicks and all the time added on time added on time added on.

Soon as he went down from that collision you blow the whistle and stop. Don't fuck with head injuries.

Idk I've been headbutted and it's not nice, did he break his nose? I didn't know that, a keeper defo shouldn't play on with a broken nose lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I blame the doctor for yesterday. He should have made the call that the player can't continue, no matter how much the guy might want to keep going.
    Yeah I agree with that, I think Jena's was saying similar on the English broadcast

- - - Updated - - -

Man's eyes were looking in two different directions, neither of them at the doctor infront of him.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't saying it as justification but criticism, he was giving phantom free kicks and all the time added on time added on time added on.

Soon as he went down from that collision you blow the whistle and stop. Don't fuck with head injuries.
    Oh misread then, my apologies

You know I checked schedule before work and thought "Missing Argentina vs Saudi Arabia wont be that bad." Boy that was a shock waking up and reading the result.

15+ Year Old Account
    Already after the first 15mins I liked how Saudi Arabia was playing and they really did deserve the win. Very organized teamplay and they were clean, no fucking around and doing nasty stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

It looks like this thread is started to attack the arabs by accusing them with false news without proof and calling them evils, and I ask the admin to close it since it's against the rules because it's attacking group of people and religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrg View Post
    It looks like this thread is started to attack the arabs by accusing them with false news without proof and calling them evils, and I ask the admin to close it since it's against the rules because it's attacking group of people and religion.
    No.

This game is a lot tighter than anyone might have expected, surprised that it's still goalless either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ow jeez, VAR to the rescue?

- - - Updated - - -

Some nice unexpected results today. Australia to head group D tonight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Referee got that one right, shouldn't be a penalty.

No.

This game is a lot tighter than anyone might have expected, surprised that it's still goalless either way.
    You are feeding this conflict by not closing the thread. Are you a hater of Arabs?

I think I will send a message to Magic Find to settle this down since you broke the rules by opening a thread that attacks Group of people, Religion & Race/ethnicity.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have an issue with a mod's decision you're welcome to PM a blue.

Any further discussion of moderation here will be an actual break of rules and lead to infractions.