Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What body type will you choose when theyre inevitably added?

Blizz said theyre going all out with the Dracthyr in a similar way that Pandaren were the next step up above the other races until they were updated. Implying that old races are going to get more customization, and body types are presumably one of those options. I'm asssuming theyre only going to do simple scaling like the Dracthyr got, but obviously cooler stuff like hunched troll women and hell, even skeletal undead are actual possibilities now.

But what body type would you be most excited about? Alpha-styled skinny Blood Elves? Orc women that look like a proper Hulk? Thicc Draenei women? Skinny humans? Fat goblins?

Chubby Tauren, ez.

3+ Year Old Account
    Thinner Zandalari male because their shoulders bother me for some reason
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Thinner Zandalari male because their shoulders bother me for some reason
    Hear me out: Hunched Zandalari male.

And more muscular. Almost Dire.

The one that makes me look like GIGACHAD.

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll have to see what their efforts bare out; making 'additional body shapes' isn't exactly as simple as one might think, especially with Blizzard adding more and more armor pieces that have additional 3D components.

In short, if you "bulk up" (or slim down) characters the 2-dimensional textures (the "skin," if you will) will either have to be stretched or compressed, or be given an entirely new set of skinned textures, to apply to the new body shapes. Moreover, each body variant will have to be checked that the 3D components being added don't clip; a belt with additional pieces that fit fine on the standard human model might not fit on the bulkier human, or might float awkwardly on the skinny human.

They still haven't made good on giving every race heritage armor. Hell, they still haven't given hunters quivers. So mark me as skeptical for now.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about just giving almost all races the option for three?

Skinny, Normal, Chubby/fat.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    How about just giving almost all races the option for three?

Skinny, Normal, Chubby/fat.
    Honestly, I would love to play as a skinny female Kul Tiran that looks like a D3 Barbarian

#TEAMGIRAFFE

My main is a Human Paladin and he will keep his current heroic proportions because he is a character that is constantly in melee while wearing heavy armor so it very much makes sense?

I would like to see more chubby/plump/obese/thicc models. And they should just look plump/obese/chubby/thicc and not like super bulky mascular. Some skinny models would also be great. It just looks stupid when u play an human/orc warlock and look like someome who is spending his whole time in the gym.

I doubt that is coming anywhere in the next 5 years.

Any additions to the character customization seem to be more work for them than a complete expansion for some reason.

If this will ever come i want a skinny orc. Like Guldan in his lore video.
    Also skinny human. Without the undead hunchback.
    A fat draenei male/female would also be fun. Like a lazy priest who uses levitation to get something from the kitchen.
    Skinny anything really. Doesn't make sense for me that a dwarf priest is STACKED like a motherf'ing tauren warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    I would like to see more chubby/plump/obese/thicc models. And they should just look plump/obese/chubby/thicc and not like super bulky mascular. Some skinny models would also be great. It just looks stupid when u play an human/orc warlock and look like someome who is spending his whole time in the gym.
    Yeah, that should come with passive ability to die of heart attack during any point of the game. Even walking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Honestly, I would love to play as a skinny female Kul Tiran that looks like a D3 Barbarian
    I know a few who wants to be a chubby Worgen.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    I know a few who wants to be a chubby Worgen.
    Yeah, or maybe a chubby Goblin to look like Galliwyx, or a chubby Nightborne like that one Hearthstone character?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Blizz said theyre going all out with the Dracthyr in a similar way that Pandaren were the next step up above the other races until they were updated. Implying that old races are going to get more customization, and body types are presumably one of those options. I'm asssuming theyre only going to do simple scaling like the Dracthyr got, but obviously cooler stuff like hunched troll women and hell, even skeletal undead are actual possibilities now.

But what body type would you be most excited about? Alpha-styled skinny Blood Elves? Orc women that look like a proper Hulk? Thicc Draenei women? Skinny humans? Fat goblins?
    Can we get tall humans a la vrykul?
    You know, anything resembling how i actually look since even drag queens get representation nowadays.

Always funny how people try to gloss over that sorta discrimination when literally nothing is built to proper size apart from the stuff for mr. most mediocre medium mcstandardguy.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Yeah, or maybe a chubby Goblin to look like Galliwyx, or a chubby Nightborne like that one Hearthstone character?
    There are many asking for the body type of the HS character, and a few for Gallywix's, heh. As for human male, they already have one.

What body type will you choose when theyre inevitably added?

I find the word "inevitably" amusing.

Anything that makes the boobs appear bigger

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Yeah, that should come with passive ability to die of heart attack during any point of the game. Even walking.
    Your passive-aggressive body shaming is disgusting and not funny at all.