WoW Hotfixes - November 22, 2022

WoW Hotfixes - November 22, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Druid
      • Balance
        • Fixed an issue where Wild Mushroom’s damage would sometimes be delayed.
        • Fixed an issue where Lunar Eclipse increased the damage of Wild Mushroom.
        • Fixed an issue where Balance of All Things (Arcane) increased the crit of Wild Mushroom.
    • Evoker
      • Soar can no longer be cast while rooted.
    • Monk
      • Brewmaster
        • Gift of the Ox healing increased by 60%.
        • Celestial Brew healing increased by 40%.
        • Pretense of Instability duration increased to 5 seconds (was 3 seconds) and Dodge bonus increased to 15% (was 10%).
    • Priest
      • Discipline, Shadow
        • Fixed an issue causing Surge of Light to not reduce the mana cost of Flash Heal for Discipline and Shadow.
      • Discipline
        • Harsh Discipline now triggers every 8 / 4 casts of Smite (was every 10 / 5 casts).
    • Rogue
      • Assassination
        • Fixed an issue that unintentionally allowed a Rogue to consume Amplifying Poison stacks applied by another Rogue.
      • Outlaw
        • Fixed an issue that prevented Ambush from being correctly affected by Adrenaline Rush’s reduced global cooldown modifier.
        • Fixed an issue that prevented some offensive abilities with energy costs from being correctly affected by Adrenaline Rush’s reduced global cooldown modifier. Affected abilities were: Ambush, Blade Flurry, Echoing Reprimand, Sepsis, and Shiv.
    • Shaman
      • Resolved an issue causing Elemental Orbit to double the mana cost of Earth Shield when cast on the Shaman.
      • Restoration
        • Fixed an issue causing Recall Cloudburst Totem to be immediately usable after summoning a Cloudburst Totem.

Raider.io - Shadowlands Recap
    Raider.io has put together a nice Shadowlands recap generator! You'll get some boss kill stats, raid stats, gearing up numbers, and more!

Halleluja, Brewmasters are back in business baby! (somewhat, if you can figure out how to tank using 25+ actively used keybinds...)

They keep making small changes to disc, and I welcome them, but we need better atonement transfer in dungeons. A boy can dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Loutzi View Post
    Halleluja, Brewmasters are back in business baby! (somewhat, if you can figure out how to tank using 25+ actively used keybinds...)
    i dont know.. i think they screwed up Brew too much to fix this with mere numberscaling.
    at this point its just bloated with unneeded stuff (hello shuffle, why are you even a thing)
    additional abilites that dont do anything about tanking and noone asked for (looking at you, rising sun kick)
    stagger just something blizzard tries to work around instead of emphasise (does next to nothing against magic, dots and debuffs, so lets throw big cooldowns at monks to compensate)
    abilities that are such a joke you dont even use them anymore (tiger palm? more like wet-noodle-palm)
    abilities with effects that are just weird (clash is already clumsy. to top that it does zero against half of the enemies you fight, not even move YOU towards them if they are immoveable)

dont get me wrong. blackout hitting 3 targets? kegsmash resetting firebreath? all cool and fun. but the most of brew just feels bad, dull or unnecessary and bloated.

Quote Originally Posted by Phala View Post
    i dont know.. i think they screwed up Brew too much to fix this with mere numberscaling.
    at this point its just bloated with unneeded stuff (hello shuffle, why are you even a thing)
    additional abilites that dont do anything about tanking and noone asked for (looking at you, rising sun kick)
    stagger just something blizzard tries to work around instead of emphasise (does next to nothing against magic, dots and debuffs, so lets throw big cooldowns at monks to compensate)
    abilities that are such a joke you dont even use them anymore (tiger palm? more like wet-noodle-palm)
    abilities with effects that are just weird (clash is already clumsy. to top that it does zero against half of the enemies you fight, not even move YOU towards them if they are immoveable)

dont get me wrong. blackout hitting 3 targets? kegsmash resetting firebreath? all cool and fun. but the most of brew just feels bad, dull or unnecessary and bloated.
    Agree, worst thing about Brewmaster (and Monks in general) is too many rotational abilities. I don’t mind Rising Sun Kick (the animation is cool!) and was glad to see it back, but it’s just another button to hit for Brewmasters. Surely it could have been merged with Expel Harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Agree, worst thing about Brewmaster (and Monks in general) is too many rotational abilities. I don’t mind Rising Sun Kick (the animation is cool!) and was glad to see it back, but it’s just another button to hit for Brewmasters. Surely it could have been merged with Expel Harm.
    Oh yeah, I 100% agree, the rotation is silly. There is waaaay too many active buttons to press.

But this buff at least should bring our self sustain out of the bottom of the gutter.

Can someone explain what the 8/4 for harsh discipline is? (Obviously the 4 is the smite casts, but what is the 8?)
    (By far the coolest, most fun talent in all of disc tree)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loutzi View Post
    Oh yeah, I 100% agree, the rotation is silly. There is waaaay too many active buttons to press.

But this buff at least should bring our self sustain out of the bottom of the gutter.
    I don't find it too bad (I have enough keys for everything, so it's not frustrating). However compared to every other class except maybe priest now, monks have way too many keys.

Some classes like BM hunter can't even fill up two bars lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blizztard
    Evoker
    • Soar can no longer be cast while rooted.
    I'm sure this was a major concern and effected everyone... who happened to be rooted.. and no longer in combat.. yet despite that brazenly taking off, or something.
    But how about fixing your gui not properly updating stuff like arcane charges?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Can someone explain what the 8/4 for harsh discipline is? (Obviously the 4 is the smite casts, but what is the 8?)

- - - Updated - - -
    Every 8 casts of smite, you get a free penance that fires 4 additional bolts.

We can use 2 talent points on Harsh Discipline. 1 point gives us an empowered penance (extra bolt) every 8 smite casts. 2 points invested gives us the same bonus, but every 4 casts.

Another nail in the resto shamans coffin.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't find it too bad (I have enough keys for everything, so it's not frustrating). However compared to every other class except maybe priest now, monks have way too many keys.

Some classes like BM hunter can't even fill up two bars lol
    Harsh Discipline is 2 point talent. It reads you need to cast 8 smites with 1 point investment and 4 smites with 2 talent point investment to trigger it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Harsh Discipline is 2 point talent. It reads you need to cast 8 smites with 1 point investment and 4 smites with 2 talent point investment to trigger it.
    Woops. Totally never realized it was 2 points. Cuz it should be 1 point, lol