Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You really don't know why the bald man with the perky nipples was not an exciting villain?
    The perkier the nipples, the more exciting the villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I haven't kept up to date with all the Primalist storyline, but instead of bringing back Galakrond or Murozond or Chromatus or whatever, the four Incarnates becoming one entity would be very interesting.

Otherwise maybe Murozond turns back time to revive Galakrond and then he eats the Incarnates... or whatever. Several routes to go, all way more interesting than anything happening during Shadowlands to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't all 4 (?) known by now? At least the WoW wiki has a list (I checked it yesterday because I didn't know them either).

Fyrakk, "The Blazing" = Fire
    Iridikron, "The Stonescaled" = Earth
    Raszageth, "The Storm-Eater" = Air
    Vyranoth, "The Frozenheart" = Frost

Or did you mean something else?
    Only one mentioned besides Raszageth so far. I would assume the rest are mentioned at some point or another during the levelling process, but only Iridikron was mentioned in the pre-patch questlines and cinematics.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I believe the names were datamined, but only one was named ingame so far.

I definitely think it's a disservice when the enemy forces are stoic and plain. The Primalists are portrayed super seriously when it would be nice if we got some goofy and exaggerated ones (Kurog is the only one kind of dramatic) but the only antagonist like that so far is the Gnoll Decatriarch. Razsageth has a weird look but that's about it.

BFA was great with the villains in Zuldazar and Kul Tiras, and then Azshara and Nzoth (and their mobs) were fun. But besides Denny, the SL antagonists were supersrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I definitely think it's a disservice when the enemy forces are stoic and plain. The Primalists are portrayed super seriously when it would be nice if we got some goofy and exaggerated ones (Kurog is the only one kind of dramatic) but the only antagonist like that so far is the Gnoll Decatriarch. Razsageth has a weird look but that's about it.

BFA was great with the villains in Zuldazar and Kul Tiras, and then Azshara and Nzoth (and their mobs) were fun. But besides Denny, the SL antagonists were supersrs.
    Honestly I would have made all the Mawsworn speak with one voice (and have points where they'd actually do that) to create the point that Zovaal pretty much tortured any individuality out of them. But then Zovaal would need to be so much more interesting and present.

I also wish the Eternals were all at each other's throats.

Honestly if SL had lasted as long as it should, I wish the Covenants would only come together on the third raid and we could have had Covenant-based PvP maybe?
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-11-23 at 04:06 PM.

Do we know how much Incarnates compare to Aspects on a power-scale? Are they stronger, as strong or weaker? And if Wrathion gets promoted to Aspect-level, will he get empowered? Because right now he seems kinda weak in comparison.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Do we know how much Incarnates compare to Aspects on a power-scale? Are they stronger, as strong or weaker? And if Wrathion gets promoted to Aspect-level, will he get empowered? Because right now he seems kinda weak in comparison.
    The Aspects were at their peak and all Five of them were needed to take four of the Primals (and Neltharion could not solo Raszageth together with some additional dragons). So I'd say they were roughly equal and now the Incarnates are much stronger (seems Raszageth will easily win over Alex?)

The Aspects were at their peak and all Five of them were needed to take four of the Primals (and Neltharion could not solo Raszageth together with some additional dragons). So I'd say they were roughly equal and now the Incarnates are much stronger (seems Raszageth will easily win over Alex?)
    They're stronger because the Aspects were weakened after the Cataclysm or because they got somehow stronger during their incarceration? I'm completely out of date regarding DF lore.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

They're stronger because the Aspects were weakened after the Cataclysm or because they got somehow stronger during their incarceration? I'm completely out of date regarding DF lore.
    They were as strong as the Aspects at full power. Since then the Aspects have:
    a) lost much of their power by contributing it to the Dragon Soul
    b) reclaimed that power when the original Dragon Soul was destroyed
    c) sacrificed their Aspect power completely to kill Neltharion

So right now they are very large dragons that are very experienced in the magics of their individual flights but don't have any empowerment. So yeah, the Incarnates are significantly stronger.

The former. It's basically why the Aspects seek to regain their power.

It is ofc entirely possible that after being freed, the Incarnates will find a way to get more power in patch content.

I kind of wish the Fire Dragon had been the first one. That way Iridikron could go underground, Raszageth could go the sky, and the ice one could go wherever.

Not sure why they chose the storm dragon to be the first one when she doesn't ever really use the sky.

You really don't know why the bald man with the perky nipples was not an exciting villain?
    Literally no villain gave me any sense of excitement
    Denathrius was just snarky
    The drust was a good opportunity
    Foresworn were wasted
    Maldraxxi civil war

None of them really carried any weight but I think it's because I didn't see them as WoW threats

7+ Year Old Account
    You know that both Garrosh and Grommash also had "perky nipples"? (and Garrosh was also bald lol) Really no clue why that "lol nipple jailer" meme seems to be so funny for some people ...

#TEAMGIRAFFE

I kind of wish the Fire Dragon had been the first one. That way Iridikron could go underground, Raszageth could go the sky, and the ice one could go wherever.

Not sure why they chose the storm dragon to be the first one when she doesn't ever really use the sky.
    I would guess they just chose whichever incarnate was the hardest to make relevant to established threats, or linked to areas that could have patch content.

The air elementals don't really have much going for them conflict wise, and while having a patch set in the sky would be amazing, it might be difficult to pull off convincingly.

I guess the frost one would be better for the first patch, but hard to tell. The fire one can be linked to Ragnarok and the Dark Iron rebels. And the Earth one can be linked to Neltharion, Therazane, and the Earthen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    You know that both Garrosh and Grommash also had "perky nipples"? (and Garrosh was also bald lol) Really no clue why that "lol nipple jailer" meme seems to be so funny for some people ...
    Because his design accentuates his chest, which has very noticable nipples.
    The orc models do not.

The orcs are expected to be seen shirtless and hairless because of their general tribal aesthetic.
    The Jailer has none of that.

Not to mention that one is a robotic, cosmic entity that shouldn't have nipples to beginn with, and the others are mammals.

It looks weird and out of place.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-11-23 at 06:00 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I would guess they just chose whichever incarnate was the hardest to make relevant to established threats, or linked to areas that could have patch content.

The air elementals don't really have much going for them conflict wise, and while having a patch set in the sky would be amazing, it might be difficult to pull off convincingly.

I guess the frost one would be better for the first patch, but hard to tell. The fire one can be linked to Ragnarok and the Dark Iron rebels. And the Earth one can be linked to Neltharion, Therazane, and the Earthen.
    The frost one is likely connected to a later patch IMO, as they will probably go to Northrend due to Wyrmrest/Galakrond being there/Titan shit/Sons of Hodir tabard datamined. Irikrond is clearly connected to Dragon Isles Underground 10.1 and the underground Dwarves being teased (also that mole model).

The Fire Dragon... IDK what the patch relation is unless the Djaradin get their own patch. It could be related to the Firelands cult but besides the Djaradin the fire dragon seems to be kind of the odd one out. Unless it just wants to burn down the Dream? (I think it will be Galakrond vs the Dream because Decay)

The frost one is likely connected to a later patch IMO, as they will probably go to Northrend due to Wyrmrest/Galakrond being there/Titan shit/Sons of Hodir tabard datamined. Irikrond is clearly connected to Dragon Isles Underground 10.1 and the underground Dwarves being teased (also that mole model).

The Fire Dragon... IDK what the patch relation is unless the Djaradin get their own patch. It could be related to the Firelands cult but besides the Djaradin the fire dragon seems to be kind of the odd one out. Unless it just wants to burn down the Dream? (I think it will be Galakrond vs the Dream because Decay)
    That's true, the ice one could definitely be linked to Northrend and all the Dragon stuff there.
    So yeah, Raszageth is the only incarnate that doesn't have a clear future plotline readily available.

I'm kinda glad the fire one's not the first up if only because I'm kinda tired of fire as an enemy. Though I recognize that this means a later enemy will be fire instead.

Can't escape it either way I guess.