Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    No. And no, you can't 5-man Naxx10 with fresh blue.
    The OP is exagerrating one way, but you lot of braggarts are just as much exagerrating the other way.
    Who said anything about 5manning Naxx with fresh blue? You literally butted yourself into the discussion and then moved the goalpost, lmao.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I am not the only one, just the only one in this thread. A lot of people are in my situation in game, fellow people I've wiped with over and over with.

Also, I'm sorta stubborn, won't sell out my integrity just to get raidspot, I won't join GDKPs, I won't reroll a more wanted class or specc. I want to raid as Combat Rogue, in SR runs without hardreserves etc.
    You allegedly paid someone 1000g just to get a spot in a Naxx run. You have no integrity, don't make us laugh. I've never heard of anything more pathetic than someone paying to get into a raid that is regularly pugged by fresh 80s.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You allegedly paid someone 1000g just to get a spot in a Naxx run. You have no integrity, don't make us laugh. I've never heard of anything more pathetic than someone paying to get into a raid that is regularly pugged by fresh 80s.
    He could have had 2 items for that in my guilds GDKP run, almost everything gets disenchanted. He's lying anyway, even his character he posted was pure troll levels, he's barely geared enough to do halls of lightning. This is a guy who plays 8+ hours a day but claims he only has 1000g and doesn't have time for guild raiding, then spends hours getting declined before eventually running a 6 hour Naxx.

Obviously this is just a fabricated story.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Any group that sees not a single decurse, it was the first boss we try, and after 2 wipes of no one decursing, people start leave and disband, cause no one was saved yet :/

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, how can you get invited if you don't have it? Now I do have it, but I had no achiv, no logs and basically no gear.

People say it's easy but they don't know what it's like at the bottom where you have 0 things to show.
    I started at the bottom too, I'm so baffled by your issue. You just grind heroics for gear, and then get invited to raids. It's incredibly easy. I still haven't installed Gearscore because it's completely unnecessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

I am not the only one, just the only one in this thread. A lot of people are in my situation in game, fellow people I've wiped with over and over with.

Also, I'm sorta stubborn, won't sell out my integrity just to get raidspot, I won't join GDKPs, I won't reroll a more wanted class or specc. I want to raid as Combat Rogue, in SR runs without hardreserves etc.
    You can see plenty of people in this very thread playing ten times less than you and getting spots with ease, and completing the run with the same ease (and not just pgm, "dad-gamers" too). How come that you apparently can't ? Do you really think that the fault is not yours here ?
    MMO Champs :

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The entire discussion start with Blizzard ruining the game for people like me, by buffing the raids. If the raids were easier, this wouldn't be much of a problem.
    I don't think raid difficulty is actually the problem.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Seconded. The guy here would rather:

-Spend 1000 gold
    -Wipe anyway
    -Spend 6 hours running easy content
    -Play 8 hours a day without really achieving anything
    -Keep having crap gear

Than:

-Joining a guild and taking part in a raid whenever he is available (and declining the invite otherwise)

As I said in my previous reply, I know exactly how this situation feels, because in the past I have put myself through it again and again. And it feels miserable.
    But Battlebeard does not want to improve his situation apparently, he would prefer that the whole game/community respected (and adapted to) his need to play in an extremely unefficient way. And playing 8 hours a day does not make one a casual, he could maybe call himself "softcore" as opposed to hardcore, because he still plays an unhealthy amount of time by most people's standard, just that he's not getting much out of it.

At this point, this is either cluelessness, or a very elaborate we-know-what. And if the latter is true, hats off to him for the effort, but that effort could be better spent in the game, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post

-Spend 1000 gold
    -Wipe anyway
    -Keep having crap gear

Than:

-Joining a guild and taking part in a raid whenever he is available (and declining the invite otherwise)

As I said in my previous reply, I know exactly how this situation feels, because in the past I have put myself through it again and again. And it feels miserable.
    But Battlebeard does not want to improve his situation apparently, he would prefer that the whole game/community respected (and adapted to) his need to play in an extremely unefficient way. And playing 8 hours a day does not make one a casual, he could maybe call himself "softcore" as opposed to hardcore, because he still plays an unhealthy amount of time by most people's standard, just that he's not getting much out of it.

At this point, this is either cluelessness, or a very elaborate we-know-what. And if the latter is true, hats off to him for the effort, but that effort could be better spent in the game, lol
    Dude...Bro, why are you guys taking this guy seriously. Hes a fuc*ing wanker for diablo immortal. Full stop. I have played diablo immortal to 60, fun enough game for the 20-30 hours, but to say its ever worth playing...hell no. Its a extremely toxic mobile game thats ruined by all the microtransactions and gatcha systems.

He just needs to join a guild, and get some raid experience. Hes clearly never raided in WoW for real if he think wotlk is hard. Right now im in a guild, and we actually suck...I think ill leave the guild and find something better - A friend of mine is in a better guild and I hope to join him, cause last night a pug he joined as we started on patchwerk finished before us...So even average guilds clears all the content with 3-4 wipes that night, including OS3D. Like damn I pugged undying, I made the raid btw, about 1 month ago now...Braindead easy.

Bro...The raids are so easy Im pissed off because of 1 wipe. I don't accept even dying once. Its that easy. And no way a 19 start should not finish around 21:30....no later, so yeah my guild suck...Even through we have good enough dmg, ppl just bad or to focused on parsing.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2022-11-24 at 11:19 AM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point, this is either cluelessness, or a very elaborate we-know-what
    It is absolutely an elaborate we-know-what... but it did not begin that way. Much like in that Diablo Immortal thread, OP had a full breakdown and flew off the handle admitting to making outlandish claims and was fine with "being the bad guy" and all of that jazz.

His lack of actually responding to any of the real replies he's getting here, in reference to his very odd situation he reveals to us, shows he'd rather just respond to the more trolly replies to keep the thread going.

10+ Year Old Account

-Spend 1000 gold
    -Wipe anyway
    -Keep having crap gear

Than:

Already told everyone guildraiding is impossible for me.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

should have gone for a +75% buff , naxx is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    should have gone for a +75% buff , naxx is a joke
    More Health wouldn't have resulted in better encounters.

For a more interesting Naxx experience, Blizzard would have had to give it the SoM treatment and add new abilities.
    Or add the pseudo hardmode system they used in SoM for Naxx.

Already told everyone guildraiding is impossible for me.

Causes a rash?

Basically, as has been said to death by this point, the problem isn't the game. Unfortunately you need to adapt to something like a reasonable direction of play or accept that the game really isn't built for you and find something else to play.

INSISTING the game is bent around your specific issues, when they're a ridiculous edge case and completely not a problem 90%+ of other folks will see.... isn't really the way forward.

Best of luck with whatever you do though.
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2022-11-30 at 11:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

This is 100% not true. I have seen people on twitch do "dedicated few" which is 8man naxx, and they actually seemed to struggle quite a bit even though everyone was above 4k gearscore, it did not look easy in any way, so I'd say 5man is near impossible, even with any gear.

Maybe I'd struggle in Naxx without 30% not sure, but all I know is I only cleared it ONCE and that was because I had to lie and say I had a main with achiv and beg a strangely nice leader to give me an invite (and pay him 1000 gold, which was nearly everything I had. And this I have not managed to repeat. Even with the achievement, I now struggle and get kicked from every single raid I get invited too, cause people are elitistic and focused on gear and logs.

Without the 30%, I really think people would be more open to inviting.
    You get kicked because you are terrible not because of anything else. And this is not people gatekeeping or being elitist. This is people realizing that when forming a 20 man group, if the leader had to invite 19 of you the raid wouldnt get cleared. And the 30% buffed naxx is piss easy especially considering classes are playing on their final patch version yet again so you dont even feel the 30%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Causes a rash?

Basically, as has been said to death by this point, the problem isn't the game. Unfortunately you need to adapt to something like a reasonable direction of play or accept that the game really isn't built for you and find something else to play.

INSISTING the game is bent around your specific issues, when they're a ridiculous edge case and completely not a problem 90%+ of other folks will see.... isn't really the way forward.

Best of luck with whatever you do though.
    I have an irregular schedule, no week is really the same. Never a guarantee I can raid the same day twice in a week. What guild would accept that, and even if they did, it would be too little guildraiding anyway, would have to pug 50% anyway. And getting gear with 50% attendence is gonna be rough, would fall behind on DKP or lose prio on loot council. Rather just use Soft Reserve and have better odds each week for loot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    You get kicked because you are terrible not because of anything else. And this is not people gatekeeping or being elitist. This is people realizing that when forming a 20 man group, if the leader had to invite 19 of you the raid wouldnt get cleared. And the 30% buffed naxx is piss easy especially considering classes are playing on their final patch version yet again so you dont even feel the 30%.
    Don't you see your double standard here?

You say "the raid is easy" but you also say "you need to be good to get invited" which suggest the raid is hard? Which is it, is the raid easy or hard? Cause it it was easy, ANYONE could do it.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

The entire discussion start with Blizzard ruining the game for people like me, by buffing the raids. If the raids were easier, this wouldn't be much of a problem.
    even with the hp buffs this is the easiest the raids have ever been except possibly for molten core. Im not sure even future lfr raids are this easy.

- - - Updated - - -

You say "the raid is easy" but you also say "you need to be good to get invited" which suggest the raid is hard? Which is it, is the raid easy or hard? Cause it it was easy, ANYONE could do it.
    You are confusing gatekeeping with difficulty of the raid.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

I have an irregular schedule, no week is really the same. Never a guarantee I can raid the same day twice in a week. What guild would accept that, and even if they did, it would be too little guildraiding anyway, would have to pug 50% anyway. And getting gear with 50% attendence is gonna be rough, would fall behind on DKP or lose prio on loot council. Rather just use Soft Reserve and have better odds each week for loot.

- - - Updated - - -

Its easy. So is running 100 meters but I m sure theres some able bodied person in the world that cannot do it. Doesnt make it hard.

I don't think he is saying "you need to be good to get invited". What it sounds like to me is that you can't have 19 carries. There is a difference between good, and bad. The raid can easily be cleared by average players
    "Peace is a lie"

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Chill times and loot is important, that's why Molten Core was perfect, easy bosses, easy loot.

And Soft Reserve is the best thing to ever happen, you can chose exactly what item you want and are not stuck with the lesser loot most don't need anymore.
    Literally the easiest, simplest raid in the entire game, and my mans calls it perfect... I understand everyone has their own opinion, but that's a bit of a yikes from me. To each their own, I guess.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    even with the hp buffs this is the easiest the raids have ever been except possibly for molten core. Im not sure even future lfr raids are this easy.

- - - Updated - - -

You are confusing gatekeeping with difficulty of the raid.
    Just because something is easy, doesn't mean that "anyone" can do it. There are still requirements and limitations for "easy" things.