Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I wouldn't even call Uldaman a reworked dungeon, there's like 3 rooms from the beginning that are the same, everything else is new from a developer perspective. Scarlett Monastery back in MoP was a rework because they largely used the same map but even that's not quite accurate either because they had to redesign every encounter, npc placement and rescript the entire thing as well

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Tell me exactly what i'm wrong about lol.
    You're the one twisting words and trying to make blizzard shine and pretend we're not getting rehashed content lol...
    The irony is getting surreal from all 3 of you xD
    What is wrong? He said theres only 4 new dungeons in DF while theres 8. Doesn't matter if you want them do as HC/M0 or you gonna skip them. They exist, they can be entered and played. And alot of people gonna play them through RHC and as M0 just to gear up their characters before raids.

So yeah, OP was totally wrong but you gonna never admit that and will just keep talking about S1 while in first post he was talking about WHOLE expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    No... We are getting 8 new dungeons.
    M+ is getting 4 new dungeons season 1, then the other 4 season 2. And then more after that.

They didn't make only 4 new dungeons, they made 8, but they are divided between M+ seasons so we arnt doing the same 8 dungeons for 2 years.
    I would like to point out that they could have used season 1 to create 4 new dungeons to spice things up but instead decided to go the lazy way. It's settling for mediocrity and it's super sad to see.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I would like to point out that they could have used season 1 to create 4 new dungeons to spice things up but instead decided to go the lazy way. It's settling for mediocrity and it's super sad to see.
    they did. we're getting 4 of the new dungeons in m+. it's a simple concept. what, did you want 12 dungeons in total and 8 new ones for season 1? they've stated why they're not doing that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    The boost and game time take it to 90 it's not collection anynore
    Boost is optional and the gametime is a separate item that you must pay with or without buying the so called patch.

This is coming from someone who pretty much hates retail and likely won't buy DF. Stop trying to prove your false claims, it's embarrassing.

10+ Year Old Account
    But they did? There are 4 dungeons for the leveling process and 4 in the later part? And with Mythic+ seasons, you get 4 new dungeons and 4 updated old dungeons. There is NO WAY IN HELL Blizzard would make 4 dungeons just for Mythic+.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol 4 new dungeons in 6 month's? Never happened, never can.

8 new dungeons is enough for launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The df price is ridiculous for essentially a patch. It's almost double from before, there are f2p games with more content than this. Will they get to their senses?

One would expect a better treatment From Microsoft , see Xbox gamepass but it gets worse.
    Let's see....
    - 4 new zones, 8 dungeons, 1 raid
    - Revamped classes all around via talents
    - Entirely new gameplay element: Dragonflying
    - New mediocre class/race combo
    - Revamped professions potentially bordering on new gameplay

I mean i get it about the price, but honestly everything has costed much more than it's worth for a while now, that's inflation for you.

The content really does not justify calling this a patch though, i mean the quality might but we don't yet know that for certain. It is most certainly an expansion.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Except we dont? And the vast majority of players doesn't care about heroic dungeons? They're obsolete on launch day.
    Do you have stats for that ? In general in mmorpgs, half of the players don't even get to max level, so I highly doubt that "most players don't care about heroic dungeons". And if that's true, it would be because they are too high level for most of the playerbase.

Because this is the reality? Like i've said before, you can word it, sugarcoat it, defend blizzard, whatever you want... It doesn't change reality that I'm gonna be playing old rehashed content for months?
    I took the liberty to fix the mistake in your sentence, your welcome.
    MMO Champs :

its funny cus there are literally tons of dungeons that people ALWAYS ask for throwbacks for

and when you get them, people cry.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    1. The DF expansion is 50 Euros, not 90. As the OP is aware, 90 is for the Epic edition. That's like the people that complain about gas prices by finding 1 gas station somewhere in the boonies on a mountain where it's double everywhere else, and then tries to portray that as the "norm". 2. It's an expansion upgrade, not a patch. The term patch isn't correctly being used when you're referring to major version upgrades. For example, 9.0->10.0 is not a "patch" in the dev world, that is an upgrade. 10.0.2->10.0.2.1 would be a patch (or hotfix) and Blizzard isn't charging you 90 Euros for that.

But a good simple example of when to identify when someone like the OP in this case is exaggerating or misrepresenting things to try to make an argument. It's more common than ever nowadays in social media so it's a good skill to hone to be able to quickly notice when it's being used.

Only you can decide whether the price is fair or not.
    The concept of "objective prices" was invented by a man called Karl Marx.
    I sure hope the OP isn't American, because he is now for ever registered by those who know better as a subversive element.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    its funny cus there are literally tons of dungeons that people ALWAYS ask for throwbacks for

and when you get them, people cry.
    I agree, I'm looking forward to going back to some old familiar dungeons while learning some new ones.

1+ Year Old Account
    Microsoft doesn't even own Blizzard yet.

Quote Originally Posted by YogSoggoth View Post
    Microsoft doesn't even own Blizzard yet.
    And it may never never own it :

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...eover-00070787

The boost and game time take it to 90 it's not collection anynore

- - - Updated - - -

Rofl, even the dungeons are recycles from old ones
    Then don't pay it. And move on with your life.

It's obvious you don't understand what patches actually are, or any of the other things you're presenting as "arguments", so why we should bother trying here is beyond me.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Valerossi View Post
    Decent article, but it does not paint the deal as being overly likely to bounce either, and all intents have been put to paper already by both parties.
    Not saying you misrepresnted it intentionally, rather that the word "may" is weird like that in English.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

7+ Year Old Account
    farm gold in wow and get it for free
    i saved up gold about half a year ago when token prices where low and got the 90 bucks edition for free technicaly

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    anyone else find it really funny/stupid that they stuck us with just 4 dungeons to level up in for the entire duration of shadowlands, but have now added all 8 original dungeons as leveling dungones once the expansion is over?

sure hope they do that sometime mid-way the expansion this time.
    So this has been semi address, in SL it was because of story, and that's true in DF too, however DFs equivalent of threads of fate will unlock all 8 DF dungeons to be spammable while leveling which is a great improvement imo!

The 50 version doesn't have game time or boost, so it's 65 and that without the boost, the boost version is minimum 85 so are you going to miss the collection one for 5 euro?
    The 50 version also doesn't have a car, so in reality it's really 5000 bucks for an expansion. WTF Blizzard!