Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Human males that don't look obese or like steroid abusing weight lifters.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    I would like to see more chubby/plump/obese/thicc models. And they should just look plump/obese/chubby/thicc and not like super bulky mascular. Some skinny models would also be great. It just looks stupid when u play an human/orc warlock and look like someome who is spending his whole time in the gym.
    It kind of makes sense (for player characters, npc are a different story), we're constantly in active combat zones and life or death situations, even as a caster I'd train daily just for that little bit more stamina and agility with my life constantly on the line.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Hear me out: Hunched Zandalari male.

And more muscular. Almost Dire.
    We kinda already have that with Zul, but he's just a modified normal troll model.

I'd also like some non-hunched troll men.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Human males that don't look obese or like steroid abusing weight lifters.
    I think seeing xQc running around in Warrior Tier would be a bit off-putting.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Thinner Zandalari male because their shoulders bother me for some reason
    I had the same issue, I want the same thinnes as the isle of thunder zandalari. I thought I wanted it for some time, but never seen any one wanting the same thing.

Also their wrists, ankles, but hey atleast we got them...

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Blizz said theyre going all out with the Dracthyr in a similar way that Pandaren were the next step up above the other races until they were updated. Implying that old races are going to get more customization, and body types are presumably one of those options. I'm asssuming theyre only going to do simple scaling like the Dracthyr got, but obviously cooler stuff like hunched troll women and hell, even skeletal undead are actual possibilities now.

But what body type would you be most excited about? Alpha-styled skinny Blood Elves? Orc women that look like a proper Hulk? Thicc Draenei women? Skinny humans? Fat goblins?
    High elves, highborne, all the different dwarf forms ( stormborne etc), vry kul for humans , skinny kul tirans, fel dreanei ( aka legion ones), fat goblins also a good one.

In general:
    In general any species should have a skinny, normal, "thic", big models.

Also way more hair options. Some are race specifc, while they would look epic on other races. And in general way more. Way more make up, tattoo's etc. A lot of it is already ingame but for npc's. multiple toned hair

pretty much...if a npc of that species exists or has a option a player does not have. we should have....all kul tiran mages should look like jaina proudmoore :P....oohh scrap that...okay some things could be a bit limited.

Also more non stat gear like glasses etc could help.

And a personal gribe of mine . And i know i am 1 of the few ones who dislikes them. But give us good kul tiran models ( new ones). Not the old wiremeshes/forms with a legion artifact skin on them. More lore approiate forms.

Per example:
    bear <> bigger black bear
    cat <> bloodhound ( or that wicker hound one)
    travel from ground <> as is
    flight form <> a crow/raven type of bird. Hell a seagull would make more sense
    swimform <> orca, whale, crab...something again more kul tiran.
    Moonkin form should be nuked from orbit by the deathstar <> wicker statue form, or something like a human raven/crow form ( think arrakoa type of look)
    tree form <> maybe a more decrepit tree.

like in general a more kul tiran vibe. And like the horde ones a new species. most of the druid forms for alliance are the same model/skin with only minor changes or a bit different texture. The horde has way more changes and different models.

Sidenote ( same above could be done for highmountain taurens)...like why does it not have cow form? and this is not a joke. think of a might big bad bull instead of a bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    It kind of makes sense (for player characters, npc are a different story), we're constantly in active combat zones and life or death situations, even as a caster I'd train daily just for that little bit more stamina and agility with my life constantly on the line.
    Luckily its a fantasy world, so we could give a shit about logic.

Inevitably added? It hasn't been added after 18 years. Wtf makes you think suddenly that will change?

I would appreciate the choice between buff and toned for most races.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Also, healthy body = healthy mind. Everyone should strive to maintain their physical form, even if they are librarians.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Thinner draenei males, and male night elves that hopefully have their posture fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Yeah, that should come with passive ability to die of heart attack during any point of the game. Even walking.
    Give them some passive damage reduction due to the fat cushioning vital organs and they'd make the perfect PvP DK race - it's not like DKs can walk anywhere with the infinite amount of snares and roots nowadays anyway. Would suit Paladins as well, they don't get anywhere without Divine Steed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Also, healthy body = healthy mind. Everyone should strive to maintain their physical form, even if they are librarians.
    The massive fits of roid rage resulting from all the chemicals you'd need to maintain Human Male proportions would likely interfere with spellcasting though. Would be nice to have some 'runs a kilometre or two a day' level male forms rather than the selection of growth hormone enhanced bodybuilder bodies we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiphon View Post
    The massive fits of roid rage resulting from all the chemicals you'd need to maintain Human Male proportions would likely interfere with spellcasting though. Would be nice to have some 'runs a kilometre or two a day' level male forms rather than the selection of growth hormone enhanced bodybuilder bodies we have now.
    Not arguing with that, just don't like the promotion of unhealthy bodies.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I think seeing xQc running around in Warrior Tier would be a bit off-putting.
    Undead look pretty cool in plate, although they are kind of short/small in comparison. I think the skinny Kul Tirans would look good as playable characters, hopefully Blizz will put them in the game at some point.

Night Elf male as big as Druids of the Claw can get.

3+ Year Old Account
    Skinny KT male. They're already in the game, they could have pulled the trigger on that by now.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Undead look pretty cool in plate, although they are kind of short/small in comparison. I think the skinny Kul Tirans would look good as playable characters, hopefully Blizz will put them in the game at some point.
    Yeah, the "skinny Kul Tiran" that was rumored before BfA's release even used the UD female rigging. Looking at some of the "previews" though, I'm kinda glad they scrapped it. I wouldn't mind if they brought it back at some point but it needs some polish for sure.