10+ Year Old Account

Post An idea for introducing existing classes to Dracthyr

We know in DF all races get the Mage, Rogue and Priest classes.

How about the Dracthyr get those classes in the expansion's final major patch or the second to last major patch? It can be explained the Dracthyr have taken to learning from their new allies in the Alliance and the Horde and can become Mages, Rogues and Priests. In addition, Dracthyr Evokers can undergo a lengthy quest chain at the end of which those three classes can be created as Dracthyr.

Non-Evoker Dracthyr do the Explorer's Isle by default as their starting experience and also have access to Soar, Hover and certain other abilities. A Dracthyr Rogue would be pretty intimidating to say the least =O
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post

How about the Dracthyr get those classes in the expansion's final major patch or the second to last major patch? It can be explained the Dracthyr have taken to learning from their new allies in the Alliance and the Horde and can become Mages, Rogues and Priests. In addition, Dracthyr Evokers can undergo a lengthy quest chain at the end of which those three classes can be created as Dracthyr.

Non-Evoker Dracthyr do the Explorer's Isle by default as their starting experience and also have access to Soar, Hover and certain other abilities. A Dracthyr Rogue would be pretty intimidating to say the least =O
    Or they could just open it to other classes, like they've implied they're going to later on, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

The dracthyr just freed themselves from the imrpisonment, they already said they will possibly get new classes in the future, but it will take time for them to learn from the mortal races/varry.
    they already have voicelines for the other classes.

They already have mages so let us start with that https://www.wowhead.com/npc=183794/mage-talon
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    But if they read the terrain like I do instead of going off of personal desires then they'd understand and wouldn't get their jimmies rustled. Again, I have no intention of maining a tinker, I just know with 100% certainty that they're wow's next playable class. It's so God damn obvious all things considered.

If that triggers people then oh well.

We know that only a few of the Dracthyr are evokers so the rest must be something. We'll get back to the Isles and free more people from the creches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post

Dracthyr should have Warrior, Rogue, and maybe Hunter (But shrouded with the name, Archer), they don't need anything else, Evoker covers the rest.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The dracthyr just freed themselves from the imrpisonment, they already said they will possibly get new classes in the future, but it will take time for them to learn from the mortal races/varry.
    Right, which is also why rolling out a few classes per expansion mnight not be a bad idea.

Some initial classes could be Mage (learn portal and conjuration magic at least), Rogue, Priest, Warrior, Monk and Death Knight. Shaman, Paladin and Druid could all be interesting though.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I mean transformation toys exist not doubting you but the idea that a Dractyr might complain about needing more energy is not so farfetched when I as a rogue can use the little mirror thingy on them or a mage can pop illusion etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    I mean transformation toys exist not doubting you but the idea that a Dractyr might complain about needing more energy is not so farfetched when I as a rogue can use the little mirror thingy on them or a mage can pop illusion etc etc
    Transformation toys do not adjust your "error" voice.

I wish we also get the opposite. That other races can be Evokers.

Or at least make it so Evokers can permanently remain in visage form (and transform into dragon form for special abilities, just like demon hunters do). And expand the current range of visage forms to look like other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Or they could just open it to other classes, like they've implied they're going to later on, anyway.
    I feel like they haven't implied as much, they've just been beating around the bush trying to avoid using the word "no", because leaving it open means people who'd get disappointed will keep playing. Sort of like they always did about Shadowlands races becoming playable ARs, or various Heritage armor inquiries. Blizzard never wants to say "no", they just say "we'll see" and then hope the playerbase forgets about it.

Most people have probably forgotten the call for playable Venthyr by now I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Blizzard never wants to say "no", they just say "we'll see" and then hope the playerbase forgets about it.
    its almost like they havent decided everything 20y ago and then etch it into stone so they can never change their minds...
    development is proces, things and opinions change over time, so saying outright "no" is stupid unless you are absolutely certain

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Most people have probably forgotten the call for playable Venthyr by now I'm sure
    thank god, they would make no sense, none of the covenant races would...
    if they would add "vampiric" race it should be sanlayn, not creatures that dont even originate in our plane of existance...