Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Any tl dr of any interesting, if any, info from this?

I don't wanna watch a preach vid :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Any tl dr of any interesting, if any, info from this?

I don't wanna watch a preach vid :/
    TLDR wow bad FF14 gud oh shit no money uhhh wow gud maybe? DRAGONFLIGHT HYYYYPE

Quote Originally Posted by SomalianWarlord View Post
    No, he quit because he was a trash player in a top end guild getting carried due to nepotism.

The latest raids were so hard they could no longer carry him, and he got benched. Then they immediately cleared the raid.

Preach's massive manchester chav wanker ego couldnt handle that, so he basically started screeching WOW BAD IM DONE FUCK THIS GAME FF14 GUD (and it happeneding right at the cusp of the allegations allowed him to kill 2 birds with one stone)

Now he's realizing no one gives a fuck about FF14 and his viewership and therefore income massively tanked (just go look at his youtube channel, FF14 vids barely get a thrid of the views).
    Hahaha omg thats hilarious, I don't know much about the guy but this is basically how he comes off in the few vids I did watch.

15+ Year Old Account
    This was a good video, I was surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by SomalianWarlord View Post
    No, he quit because he was a trash player in a top end guild getting carried due to nepotism.

The latest raids were so hard they could no longer carry him, and he got benched. Then they immediately cleared the raid.

Preach's massive manchester chav wanker ego couldnt handle that, so he basically started screeching WOW BAD IM DONE FUCK THIS GAME FF14 GUD (and it happeneding right at the cusp of the allegations allowed him to kill 2 birds with one stone)

Now he's realizing no one gives a fuck about FF14 and his viewership and therefore income massively tanked (just go look at his youtube channel, FF14 vids barely get a thrid of the views).
    Yeh, no. There's just no way 1 person is holding back an entire 20man raid lol...
    And no, i dont even know the guy outside his name "preach", have never watched a single video, including this.
    Also even top 100 guilds are carrying dead weight and more than 1 person.

how he changed his tune, money talks i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    is there a way to not see news like this ? in the front page like wowhead lets you choose what news appear there . really dont wanna see fake hair pieces of shit like this .

They'll abuse to any extent that the law allows for profits. Is that a conspiracy?
    Writes insightful, well-mannered posts in the Community Council.

I don't know why I came into this thread expecting people to talk about the video. It came from a content creator so of course the "fine folks" of MMO champ had to come together and shit themselves with anger about who made the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    [SIZE=3][B]snip
    will only work if blizzard activision looses its current leadership. Its the money grubbing idiot things that caused it to fail so hard. Look at bethesda slowly also going that route.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone that's not a fan of Preach watch that? I've never cared for him or his elitist opinions. Just wondering if it's worth watching or if it's the same old Preach complaining about everything.

God I hope what they are saying is true and DF marks a turning point for WoW. Also - good video from Mike. I always appreciated his perspective on things. Not sure why some of the people here are so negative towards him. I always found him to be one of the most level headed content creators. Happy to see him enjoying WoW again
    Last edited by bobrock1982; 2022-11-25 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrock1982 View Post
    God I hope what they are saying is true and DF marks a turning point for WoW. Also - good video from Mike. I always appreciated his perspective on things. Not sure why some of the people here are so negative about him. I always found him to be one of the most level headed content creators. Happy to see him enjoying WoW again
    It wasn't true every other time they said it. I doubt it'll be true this time.

Disgraceful to see a shameless crook like that hitting headlines after all the trash he spewed.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Guess FF14 only paid so much

Great video from Preach, lots of in-depth talk about design philosophies. Deserves all the recognition.

That was a very worthwhile watch. Can't help to think that a lot of things they say are trying to whitewash some of Blizzard's misgivings during the last few years, but it's always comforting to see the human side of things. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what they bring with Dragonflight and beyond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Are you okay? Should we call someone?
    Wow haters are like jaded lovers who will never get closure, they just can't let go

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Preach is a guy that was pretty good at talking about the details of WoW but wasn't very interesting outside of that and when WoW fell, so did his viewership. This is why Asmongold has had continuing success outside of WoW, he has been pretty entertaining in many ways and has learned to not pendulum back and forth between boot licking Blizz and hating Blizz as hard as Preach has. Preach thinks that he can change Blizz for the better and that is delusional, while Asmongold stays at an objective distance and makes observations that he knows they will not listen to. Asmongold understands that he is there to entertain his audience and whatever entertains is what matters and WoW is no longer the best show in town.
    I did watch a few asmongold videos, pretty funny stuff, especially the one where Linus Tech Tips reviewed a PC his company (is that right?) was trying to sell, and apparently the logo for the PC looked like a penis. Literally the funniest 10 minutes the internet has ever produced.

If preach wants to come back and make dollars, whatever, money is what we're all after.

One thing I'll say is this though... Without some kind of insider info from an employee, we really have no way to know if anything has changed at Blizz. What do you expect leaders within Blizz to say on camera? Of course they are going to promote their company.

Did anyone expect anything different?

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Not a fan of the hypocrisy of Preach coming back to WoW after announcing he was done; but I admittedly thought this was a marketing piece on Blizzard's part. Learning he paid for everything himself does offer a level of sincerity to this piece. It's clear that there are still benefits for Blizzard allowing him this level of access ("We've changed!") but more than anything I'm just glad this happened.
    You do realize everybody is a hypocrite right? There is not one person I know who's not changed their mind on something and back, that makes everybody a hypocrite.

Or even like giving people advice and then you do the opposite thing yourself. Every single person has done that I can guarantee it.