Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What really gets me about the Drakthyr is that, due to the blizzard art teams refusal to just, stick to a color pallete. Many of the color options for the Draktyhr armor match absolutly nothing.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

1+ Year Old Account
    I still say their heads are too small. Perhaps a 25% increase would fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    What really gets me about the Drakthyr is that, due to the blizzard art teams refusal to just, stick to a color pallete. Many of the color options for the Draktyhr armor match absolutly nothing.
    Also this. SO MUCH FUCKING THIS!!!

Getting a transmog to match those native armor colors is basically impossible. It's like the devs purposely chose a color palette that doesn't match with absolutely anything already existing in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Auburst View Post

This image has almost 8k points on reddit and it was made just after Dracthyr were released. Famelic Lizards suck hard.
    Is it just me or is the blue guys head too far to the right on his body?...

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Yeah that's my issue too. The Gold and Red work well enough but most of them are just two very similar tones together. Plus matching the armor to a belt and shoulders is such a mess.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah that's my issue too. The Gold and Red work well enough but most of them are just two very similar tones together. Plus matching the armor to a belt and shoulders is such a mess.
    I agree with the gold one because gold is gold, but the red one is dud too. The native armor both entirely red as well as the red and black combo don't match with any other shade of red already existing in the game.

Literally the only color you can use to match other items in the game is the gold colored native armor. At least Blizzard didn't fuck up the color of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by sospec View Post
    I had actually preferred some sort of buff Drakonid I could also tank with, not this goofy horned gecko that had its wings clipped and can only surge around a bit on CD.
    and if this was the case instead of dracythr, wanaa bet we will find you in these forums complaining about Y X thing about drakonid ??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    You know what's super fun? So far, I have yet to encounter a buffed "body type 4" Dracthyr in the wild. All the ones I'm seeing are slim ones - looks like the overall community actually prefers them over what some people on this forum think would have been "better".
    Because there are a huge difference between people on the forums ( who think they are a majority ) and the rest of the community who enjoy the game silently, only coming to this forums when there is a HUGE inconvenience and not for every thing they don't like

Also check how many person disagreed with you because they felt attacked or watever xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    I agree with the gold one because gold is gold, but the red one is dud too. The native armor both entirely red as well as the red and black combo don't match with any other shade of red already existing in the game.

Literally the only color you can use to match other items in the game is the gold colored native armor. At least Blizzard didn't fuck up the color of gold.
    By Gold and Red I meant the gold one which uses red as a secondary color. It's the only one that really uses complimentary colors. And yeah the gold on it looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Is it just me or is the blue guys head too far to the right on his body?...
    He's probably in the middle of his idle animation cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    You know what's super fun? So far, I have yet to encounter a buffed "body type 4" Dracthyr in the wild. All the ones I'm seeing are slim ones - looks like the overall community actually prefers them over what some people on this forum think would have been "better".
    Mine is, also blue/blac/white.

7+ Year Old Account
    Goofy ass motherfucker with small head and big thighs. This looks like one of those puffed up furry costumes.

Abominable affair mate. This whole thing is a joke.
    I love how actual muscular human proportions have somehow become "puffed up furry costumes"
    The head is normal sized for the rest of the body. Only thing is it is long not tall. As it would be. Idk if you have looked in the mirror but your head is only slightly wider then your neck
    And for a muscular person the rest of the proportions are rather regular..but yeah sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    YMM indeed V, but I find it funny to remember that a few years ago, we wouldn't even have been able to imagine a race that can practically not wear any gear. I know Mechagnomes precede them, but those are an allied race, anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right. It should have a thicker neck and head. This just looks goofy.

Giving Blizzard the benefit of the doubt for once, though, I'm not sure if they'd be able to apply that scaling to all the existing head-assets without making them custom meshes. WoW doesn't seem to have any dynamic body scale type sliders, so that means they'd have to save all of those features covering the head and neck out as separate meshes adjusted to the new body scale.
    I love this example cause it's not even fucking close. The normal proportions of anhumanoid is just over a head width on each shoulder. Which is literally what the Dracthyr have... So comparing it to the goombas is like come the fuck on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I wish this body size had a more proportionate head.
    Looks goofy AF, and wouldn’t hurt much since the Dracthyr can’t wear helms anyways…
    So you want them to have unnaturally large heads?
    Like holy shit the amount of people here who don't understand basic fucking anatomy is obscene.
    A humanoid torso is usually about 3-4 heads wide. Of course the head at the center. And drscthyr fit exactly into this. However drscthyr are a species with a long head instead of a tall one like humans, so of course their head is going to seem "smaller" cause it is not as tall... But horns and fins make up for that. So fo course if you make them bald they gunna look odd. You get a guy with an afro and shave him, yeah his head gunna look tiny.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-26 at 03:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

World of Warcraft copied EverQuest, which had Iksar, AKA Lizardmen.

So this whole "We have no idea how to Lizardman" is a crock of s***t PR excuse.

EverQuest had Bards too. So shove your "How do I hold these limes, it's not possible" s***t up your arse.

In my opinion*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolface330 View Post
    World of Warcraft copied EverQuest, which had Iksar, AKA Lizardmen.

So this whole "We have no idea how to Lizardman" is a crock of s***t PR excuse.

EverQuest had Bards too. So shove your "How do I hold these limes, it's not possible" s***t up your arse.

In my opinion*
    They never said that... What the fuck you talking about?
    Also saying cause everquest had it wow can do it is just pathetic actually.
    Cauelse everywuest gameplay was basically as involved as vanilla warlock gameplay.
    "If everquest can have a class that buffs your party with tunes then auto attacks for 5 minutes before doing it again, wow can too!"

Wow has not and will not add bards cause a support spec does not work. It just doesent. And this coming from someone who's favorite spec in the game was their best attempt at a support spec.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-26 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I love how actual muscular human proportions have somehow become "puffed up furry costumes"
    The head is normal sized for the rest of the body. Only thing is it is long not tall. As it would be. Idk if you have looked in the mirror but your head is only slightly wider then your neck
    And for a muscular person the rest of the proportions are rather regular..but yeah sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I love this example cause it's not even fucking close. The normal proportions of anhumanoid is just over a head width on each shoulder. Which is literally what the Dracthyr have... So comparing it to the goombas is like come the fuck on.

- - - Updated - - -

So you want them to have unnaturally large heads?
    Those aren't muscular human proportions at all. The head is too small and so is the neck. The model with body four looks like a derpfuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Those aren't muscular human proportions at all. The head is too small and so is the neck. The model with body four looks like a derpfuck.
    Ok so all the male model heads are too small I guess. Cause they all share nearly the same head to shoulder ratio.
    Orcs, humans, tauren, night elves? All too small heads.

Human male? already way too big shoulders compared to real shoulders, so 5 wide.
    of course this measurement is not perfect, but any slight varition will not equal that big of a difference

Meanwhile dracthyr body size 4?
    only 3 heads wide, even if you dont consider horns, which you should because they are part of the head and extend it greatly.
    could maybe fit a 4th with the heads more tight together but again this is without horns which add a LOT of bulk to the head

dracthyr have a larger head in comparison to their shoulder width, then humans.

so if you gunna cry, cry about humans heads being too fucking small.

dracthyr heads are literally proportionally larger then human heads.

Hell even your own fucking image shows they have very similar head size proportionally.

And hell if you strech the dracthyr in the image to have the exact same shoulder width as the draknoid here, their head width is almost the exact same.

of course his head is squished cause the dracthyr are considerably more tall in their stature, which means if i upscalled it to the same shoulder width, then it would look more like this.

again not 100% accurate, but the fact it is so close... come on now.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-26 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Strange indeed
    I've seen a few designed like this, funny shit.
    One was called something like Dongnormu, forgot what it was exactly.

Honestly i am mostly just happy they are squishy and pleasing to kill.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    They absolutely could’ve done this tbh by just making Evoker a class only. Having the “race” be the visage form or something.
    At least then they’d have a more viable excuse why their Dracthyr form doesn’t wear armor.
    If that had been the case, I feel Evoker would have felt so much better in terms of what we're getting with pretty much the same amount of dev, just spread over all the playable races.

How they went about it, makes me believe it's either a trial run for overall just deeper customization, or wanting Dracthyr to be able to be other classes on the future

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    If that had been the case, I feel Evoker would have felt so much better in terms of what we're getting with pretty much the same amount of dev, just spread over all the playable races.

How they went about it, makes me believe it's either a trial run for overall just deeper customization, or wanting Dracthyr to be able to be other classes on the future
    Dracthyr will be other classes in the future. They already have voice lines for the other classes.

Ok so all the male model heads are too small I guess. Cause they all share nearly the same head to shoulder ratio.
    Orcs, humans, tauren, night elves? All too small heads.

Human male? already way too big shoulders compared to real shoulders, so 5 wide.
    of course this measurement is not perfect, but any slight varition will not equal that big of a difference

Meanwhile dracthyr body size 4?
    only 3 heads wide, even if you dont consider horns, which you should because they are part of the head and extend it greatly.
    could maybe fit a 4th with the heads more tight together but again this is without horns which add a LOT of bulk to the head

dracthyr have a larger head in comparison to their shoulder width, then humans.

so if you gunna cry, cry about humans heads being too fucking small.

dracthyr heads are literally proportionally larger then human heads.

Hell even your own fucking image shows they have very similar head size proportionally.

And hell if you strech the dracthyr in the image to have the exact same shoulder width as the draknoid here, their head width is almost the exact same.

of course his head is squished cause the dracthyr are considerably more tall in their stature, which means if i upscalled it to the same shoulder width, then it would look more like this.

again not 100% accurate, but the fact it is so close... come on now.
    Ignoring bad head counting and wrong idea that small variations don't make a big difference. The notion that the edited Dracthyr has almost the same head size as Drakonid is laughable. Small gecko mug vs. titanic jaws and pussy sniffing snout of a peak draconic form.

That's a small fucking silly head. Like I said, it looks a weird puffed up furry costume. Absolutely lamefucked.
    Last edited by Auburst; 2022-11-26 at 05:29 PM.

Dracthyr will be other classes in the future. They already have voice lines for the other classes.
    I do hope it is an indicative of that and not just for consideration of any transformation effects.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring bad head counting and wrong idea that small variations don't make a big difference. The notion that the edited Dracthyr has almost the same head size as Drakonid is laughable. Small gecko mug vs. titanic jaws and pussy sniffing snout of a peak draconic form.

That's a small fucking silly head. Like I said, it looks a weird puffed up furry costume. Absolutely lamefucked.
    Absolutely delusional.
    I guess every races head is tiny cause they are not even close to deathwings head.
    Also you seem to know a lot about all that, so goodluck.