Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Anyone willing to summarise the video?
    I find these sorts of people to be literally unwatchable.
    When 1 expansion is in development the next one is being thought and planned.
    When one launches the next starts to develop.
    People liked artifact power at the start of legion and they had already started making making azerite armor and by the time artifact power started to burn people out it was to late to change course on azerite armor at that point.

Tech used for old stuff It gets used to make new stuff. I.e. Panderia farms Tech was used for Garrison's.

They will focus more on Evergreen features than just one and dones but there will still be one and dones that Make sense for the expansion and yse the tech for new stuff
    Talked a little about the court charges and that 37 people got removed and over 40 got repremended.

There was more but im just getting off work and drawing blanks.
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    A new era has begun! And it looks the same as the last era...
    I didnt know the last era had

No borrowed power
    no "daily required log ins"
    no "Systems upon systems upon systems"
    Actual talent trees

the whole point of this new era is returning wow to what made it great, a game you wanted to play, not a game you HAD to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nereidaa View Post
    I love how almost nobody is actually commenting about the video's content or addressing any of the points engaged in it - rather hate/whiteknight for Preach, Blizzard, and spew senseless shit about every other user that has a different opinion, without knowing the first thing about them. What a cesspool of human filth.
    if u check my last few posts u'll find me skeptical but still positive about DF
    that said, i despise someone like Preach, if u claim it's over then it's over, but he has zero dignity and has np to kiss blizz ass to get back easy money by staying home playing video games and make videos about it, a 'whoring' work but in gaming instead of sex industry
    WoW DF so far seems far better than BFA/SL for sure, it is a good start for move in right direction, but (for me at least) is i won't take word from someone like Preach
    If anything i find ppl are still ok with someone who acts like that in first place wrong, u can argue as u wish blizz good or bad, but we should all agree that this is hypocrisy and it should never be accepted
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    u want him to actually work like most humans 9to5 and earn honest money when he can chill out scam others with videos ?
    Imagine being so jealous you think being a wageslave is somehow a better more real job.
    imagine being a bootlicker for late stage capitalism.
    Bro, Mr.Monopoly from the board game is not real, he won't return your calls.

- - - Updated - - -

that said, i despise someone like Preach, if u claim it's over then it's over, but he has zero dignity and has np to kiss blizz ass to get back easy money by staying home playing video games and make videos about it, a 'whoring' work but in gaming instead of sex industry
    WoW DF so far seems far better than BFA/SL for sure, it is a good start for move in right direction, but (for me at least) is i won't take word from someone like Preach
    If anything i find ppl are still ok with someone who acts like that in first place wrong, u can argue as u wish blizz good or bad, but we should all agree that this is hypocrisy and it should never be accepted
    He does not stay home making video games, he works from an actual fucking office.
    an office he fucking owns... Do you own an office with your "real" job?
    Also imagine crying about someone making videos about a video game you play... on a forum made about a video game you play, huh seems odd.

You have been crying about content creators for years, it is pretty obvious you are jealous mate, get over it.

Who knew nuance was lost on idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Who knew nuance was lost on idiots.
    Dude's head is full of "not real job" having content creators living rent free 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    We received, I believe, a sincere admisson of people who are in charge, that they fcked up and wish to fix things that didn't work well.
    They were talking like that since end of cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    They were talking like that since end of cata.
    Lol you have been out of the loop if you think so, because the playerbase has always had a meme of blizzard "we know better then our players" because they refused to admit they were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Lol you have been out of the loop if you think so, because the playerbase has always had a meme of blizzard "we know better then our players" because they refused to admit they were wrong.
    I member post on wowhead with interview that basically said "we sowwy, we fucked cata, plox, we changed kkthxbb" and it was this with every expansion forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    When 1 expansion is in development the next one is being thought and planned.
    When one launches the next starts to develop.
    People liked artifact power at the start of legion and they had already started making making azerite armor and by the time artifact power started to burn people out it was to late to change course on azerite armor at that point.

Tech used for old stuff It gets used to make new stuff. I.e. Panderia farms Tech was used for Garrison's.

They will focus more on Evergreen features than just one and dones but there will still be one and dones that Make sense for the expansion and yse the tech for new stuff
    Talked a little about the court charges and that 37 people got removed and over 40 got repremended.

There was more but im just getting off work and drawing blanks.
    Thanks dude!
    Sounds pretty good all in all.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I ain't watching that long of a video. Could have put a TL;DR in the OP
    Pretty much sums up many people these days who have the attention span of a gnat and just want someone to tell them what to think ...
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

I didnt know the last era had

No borrowed power
    no "daily required log ins"
    no "Systems upon systems upon systems"
    Actual talent trees

the whole point of this new era is returning wow to what made it great, a game you wanted to play, not a game you HAD to play.
    thats good that unwanted things are gone but what makes DF itself actually good?

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    thats good that unwanted things are gone but what makes DF itself actually good?
    Lots of new stuff to do without heaps of stuff you HAVE to do.

New professions systems alone are an amazing addition to the game.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Lots of new stuff to do without heaps of stuff you HAVE to do.

New professions systems alone are an amazing addition to the game.
    LOTS? Theres always new stuff with an expac (id hope there is at least lol) but it doesnt seem like all that much from what I've seen. Could you list out whats added that above the usual new zones,handful of dungeons and raids that are normally added in an expac?

As for the "new" professions, i dont get the hype. its literally the same old thing with extra steps. none of the old unique items that made professions interesting are back and theres still that terrible restriction where you cant use older items at higher level. Maybe its just me but I'd like to see more than just gear upgrades, there is so much wasted potential with professions. what do you think makes them so amazing?
    Last edited by chaoticcrono; 2022-11-26 at 02:52 PM.

That unwanted stuff is gone and wanted stuff is here?

Idk if you know, but removing the bad stuff. And adding good stuff. Makes something good.

That unwanted stuff is gone and wanted stuff is here?

Idk if you know, but removing the bad stuff. And adding good stuff. Makes something good.
    what was the good stuff that was added?

LOTS? Theres always new stuff with an expac (id hope there is at least lol) but it doesnt seem like all that much from what I've seen. Could you list out whats added that above the usual new zones,handful of dungeons and raids that are normally added in an expac?

As for the "new" professions, i dont get the hype. its literally the same old thing with extra steps. none of the old unique items that made professions interesting are back and theres still that terrible restriction where you cant use older items at higher level. Maybe its just me but I'd like to see more than just gear upgrades, there is so much wasted potential with professions. what do you think makes them so amazing?
    Talent rework
    New class/race
    Renown/reputation 2.0
    World events
    Dragon isles, dungeons, raids, ya know yeah the normal stuff
    Profession overhaul, literally the best professions have ever been
    Dragonriding
    Crafting orders
    And most important of all, no mandatory grinds, no shitty systems, artifact, azerite or anima power.

And no it's not the same old thing with extra steps you have actual talent trees for professions now. And multiple sepcilations, something only a couple professions had back in the day, and they were super basic.
    Also what are you talking about. Old items at current ilvl, are you asking to be able to make sulfuras hammer at current ilvl?

And seriously did you somehow miss the whole professions have skill trees and gear thing?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-26 at 02:59 PM.

Talent rework
    New class/race
    Renown/reputation 2.0
    World events
    Dragon isles, dungeons, raids, ya know yeah the normal stuff
    Profession overhaul, literally the best professions have ever been
    Dragonriding
    And most important of all, no mandatory grinds, no shitty systems, artifact, azerite or anima power.
    the talent rework is fine but i dont think thats really that big of a deal to be pointed to as a selling point.

new race/class, thats par for the course for expansions in general.

whats different about reputations? from what I've seen theyre still the same and not account wide.

what are world events and how are they different from things like world quests?

I still dont get what makes the professions good, can you tell me why YOU think their good? not saying youre wrong just curious what you like about them.

dragon riding seems meh to me, weve had flying for years and changing up how flying works doesnt really seem like something to write home about.

as for the lack of negatives, they still have the gacha box iirc. that said the lack of a negative is not itself a positive, at best it puts you at a baseline.

And no it's not the same old thing with extra steps you have actual talent trees for professions now. And multiple sepcilations, something only a couple professions had back in the day, and they were super basic.
    Also what are you talking about. Old items at current ilvl, are you asking to be able to make sulfuras hammer at current ilvl?

And seriously did you somehow miss the whole professions have skill trees and gear thing?
    like i said same thing with extra steps, how does this make crafting any different? youre still just making the same bland gear pieces most of which will still be unwanted.

as for old items, i meant items that had unique effects that retained some usefulness through out future expansions till they were phased out or outright gutted. engineering was most affected by this but potions too was pretty gutted and they removed the ability to use older potions at higher levels.

professions having skill trees adds what exactly?
    Last edited by chaoticcrono; 2022-11-26 at 03:04 PM.

the talent rework is fine but i dont think thats really that big of a deal to be pointed to as a selling point.

new race/class, thats par for the course for expansions in general.

whats different about reputations? from what I've seen theyre still the same and not account wide.

what are world events and how are they different from things like world quests?

I still dont get what makes the professions good, can you tell me why YOU think their good? not saying youre wrong just curious what you like about them.

dragon riding seems meh to me, weve had flying for years and changing up how flying works doesnt really seem like something to write home about.

as for the lack of negatives, they still have the gacha box iirc. that said the lack of a negative is not itself a positive, at best it puts you at a baseline.

like i said same thing with extra steps, how does this make crafting any different? youre still just making the same bland gear pieces most of which will still be unwanted.

as for old items, i meant items that had unique effects that retained some usefulness through out future expansions till they were phased out or outright gutted. engineering was most affected by this but potions too was pretty gutted and they removed the ability to use older potions at higher levels.

professions having skill trees adds what exactly?
    You don't think the return of fucking talent trees is a big deal? Aight I can stop wasting my time here and ignore the rest. Especially since you hilariously think people won't want crafted mythic raid loot like what the fuck? Alright yeah why would anyone want BIS.

You don't think the return of fucking talent trees is a big deal? Aight I can stop wasting my time here and ignore the rest. Especially since you hilariously think people won't want crafted mythic raid loot like what the fuck? Alright yeah why would anyone want BIS.
    No I dont think theyre a big deal, if they are for you then fair enough.

last i checked youll have to get bop mythic mats to make said mythic gear and you wont be able to make a full set, weve been able to make epic gear before so its not like this is something new nor do i consider it a bad thing. personally id like for people to be able to make that gear without having to raid but thats kind of besides the point.

outside of the handful of mythic pieces the vast majority of the gear will be discarded like in every other expansion. not sure how mythic gear being a thing negates that.