Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Michigan-OSU. I don’t really like either team.
    Would love to see OSU lose, and then Mich somehow lose their conf champ game.

Georgia-Georgia Tech and Clemson-South Carolina look fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the worst possible thing to happen for Pac-12 CFP hopes is Georgia losing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Would love to see OSU lose, and then Mich somehow lose their conf champ game.

Georgia-Georgia Tech and Clemson-South Carolina look fun.
    Holy shit....

OSU is officially saaaaaaaaaaaaawft and with an ass beating that bad the committee better not give them another chance in the playoff.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    OSU is officially saaaaaaaaaaaaawft and with an ass beating that bad the committee better not give them another chance in the playoff.
    I hope they are out of contention. OSU got crushed in the second half.

- - - Updated - - -

Beavers just got screwed on a call in the Oregon-Oregon St. game. The announcers are both bewildered on a pretty awful spotting call.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Clemson loss and OSU loses big. Bama getting closer…
    Huge.

I don't see a 2-loss Bama getting in without a conference champ under their belt.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Holy hell. Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi. Thomas Yassmin with a rugby style set of moves on his way to a Utah touchdown

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a good time. Anyone else have a good time?

Jim Harbaugh being told that someone has that dawg in them: “Disciplined Athlete With Grit. Yes he does.”

He's SUCH a corny fucker. I hope he stays in the offseason. He could help Michigan dominate the Big 10 for years, cause he's clearly got Ryan Day's number.

I fear he'll be off to the NFL after this though.

Let's hope we can at least get a memorable run in in the CFP before that though. Win that Semi Final, do something crazy that no one expects from teams outside the SEC.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    UCLA and Oregon fans are going to be really, really mad if Utah goes to the championship game

- - - Updated - - -

Oregon loses.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    UCLA and Oregon fans are going to be really, really mad if Utah goes to the championship game

- - - Updated - - -

Oregon loses.
    Yeah...what a fucking weird second half of the Rivalry game. Beavers don't throw a single pass, and rack up 28-3 second half to win.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...what a fucking weird second half of the Rivalry game. Beavers don't throw a single pass, and rack up 28-3 second half to win.
    Utah and Oregon cheering on opposite ends of the Apple Cup; if Washington wins Utah goes to the Championship, if Washington State wins Oregon goes to the Championship

- - - Updated - - -

Oregon loses.
    Whats the 3 way tie breaker for the Pac 12? If Oregon, Utah and Washington are all 7-2 who plays USC?

Edit, nvm I see you answered already above. Utah wins the tie breaker I guess.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2022-11-27 at 12:38 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Whats the 3 way tie breaker for the Pac 12? If Oregon, Utah and Washington are all 7-2 who plays USC?
    As posted a few pages ago: Utah would win the fourth level tiebreaker with the edge in conference SOS.

Hopefully USC wins out, not especially a USC fan or anything but them winning out keeps Bama or Ohio State from back dooring their way into the playoff. TCU also needs to not choke.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully USC wins out, not especially a USC fan or anything but them winning out keeps Bama or Ohio State from back dooring their way into the playoff. TCU also needs to not choke.
    I feel the exact same way. Setting aside Oregon's loss today, with Nix injured, Oregon didn't have their best game for the champ and the possible games afterwards. I would love to see USC get into the CFP and kick some ass.

- - - Updated - - -

If USC wins out and makes the CFP, who plays in the Rose Bowl? Conf Champ loser?

- - - Updated - - -

Caleb Williams is going to win the Heisman.

Caleb Williams is going to win the Heisman.
    He should send a replica trophy to Jesse Minter for holding OSU to 3 2nd half points and effectively destroying Stroud's heisman hopes.

5+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate USC. Ever wondered why Utah Football wears visor shields? Trojans, Ducks, Bears, and Devils trying to poke our players eyes out

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate USC. Ever wondered why Utah Football wears visor shields? Trojans, Ducks, Bears, and Devils trying to poke our players eyes out
    Your bitching about this bullshit just wears thin. Please take it somewhere else. We're talking about the college football games, not your imaginary "X plays dirty" shitposting.

Frankly - it's really not becoming this thread.
    Last edited by cubby; 2022-11-27 at 02:51 AM.

If USC wins out and makes the CFP, who plays in the Rose Bowl? Conf Champ loser?
    The highest ranked Pac 12 team in the CFP rankings besides USC. I know in 2019 they made it a point to not punish Wisconsin for losing to OSU again and still ranked them ahead of Penn State like they where before that game but things get messier if a team not playing in the conf champ is ranked higher before hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    and then we decide we can't defend the run.
    Not enjoying the LSU flavor of this I'm getting right now.
    /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    USC really taking care of business against ND. Will be interesting to see who plays them next week. God damn late start Pac-12 games.

- - - Updated - - -

The highest ranked Pac 12 team in the CFP rankings besides USC. I know in 2019 they made it a point to not punish Wisconsin for losing to OSU again and still ranked them ahead of Penn State like they where before that game but things get messier if a team not playing in the conf champ is ranked higher before hand.
    Ok, I think that means after the Oregon State loss, Oregon is out. We'll get the Alamo Bowl or something equally cheesy. Too bad.

And it's confirmed Oregon's OC (Kenny Dillingham) is going to ASU as their new head coach. Which means Nix will definitely declare for the draft (he was almost certainly going to anyways).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Not enjoying the LSU flavor of this I'm getting right now.
    Jesus...they are getting killed. Not that they would have survived Georgia....

- - - Updated - - -

He should send a replica trophy to Jesse Minter for holding OSU to 3 2nd half points and effectively destroying Stroud's heisman hopes.
    Lol indeed. They just shut him down the whole way that second half.

10+ Year Old Account
    USC really taking care of business against ND. Will be interesting to see who plays them next week. God damn late start Pac-12 games.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I think that means after the Oregon State loss, Oregon is out. We'll get the Alamo Bowl or something equally cheesy. Too bad.

And it's confirmed Oregon's OC (Kenny Dillingham) is going to ASU as their new head coach. Which means Nix will definitely declare for the draft (he was almost certainly going to anyways).
    I don't think he has any eligibility left.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    TCU handled business and absolutely murdered Iowa State. and I think TCU matches up better against K state than against Texas. SO while I want Texas to go to the Big 12 championship, I also wnat TCU top go to the playoffs.

Looks like K State will beat Kansas anyways, making my issue null and void.