Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Omfg you gotta be kidding me, you think the only thing account wide is fucking vendor loot?
    Holy.
    Fuck.

Boy oh boy are you in for a fucking surprise tomorrow

Questlines
    Event unlocks
    Dragon talents
    Dragon customizations
    Renown bonuses
    Creation catalyst
    And more all account wide.

Literally a fucking qoute from their interview so god danmed long ago

"In Dragonflight, nearly everything will be account-wide – linear narrative will be optional on a second character. Dragon Riding will be account-wide as well, while things aren’t fully fleshed out yet, if your Dragon has learned extra talents or traits, we don’t want to force you to re-earn those on your alts. We know that many people are going to have 70 alts the first week of the expansion, and the system should be the alt-friendly one right from the beginning."
    They did the basic thing they should have all along!

APPLAUSE ALL AROUND, GAMEEEEEEEEEEEE CHANGING.

Up your fucking standards dude. Maybe if you and sycophants like yourself did, we wouldn't get the cycle of dogshit like Shadowlands every 5-6 years obliterating chunks of the playerbase.

1- When was the last time we got a new bag slot? Can you tell me?

2- "Renown, so its basically the same shit we had in shadowlands" so you didnt watch the video, cause other then name and UI it is literally not at all like the renown we had in shadowlands, at this point speaking you are fucking lying I can stop caring.
    If you are going to try and lie and say you watched something, maybe just don't next time?
    I'm not saying a new bag slot isnt new... just that its not a big deal to me. especially since i can only use a reagent bag in it which is admittedly better than nothing. To be clear I'm happy we got a new bag slot, I always welcome more inventory space even if it is restricted space. If this means we will get more bag slots going forward either as rewards or via other means i think thatd be great.

As for renown looks the same to me, though admittedly i didnt play shadowland so if theres something im missing let me know what that is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post

Apparently so fucking basic you didn't know about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Omfg you gotta be kidding me, you think the only thing account wide is fucking vendor loot?
    Holy.
    Fuck.

Boy oh boy are you in for a fucking surprise tomorrow

Questlines
    Event unlocks
    Dragon talents
    Dragon customizations
    Renown bonuses
    Creation catalyst
    And more all account wide.

Literally a fucking qoute from their interview so god danmed long ago

"In Dragonflight, nearly everything will be account-wide – linear narrative will be optional on a second character. Dragon Riding will be account-wide as well, while things aren’t fully fleshed out yet, if your Dragon has learned extra talents or traits, we don’t want to force you to re-earn those on your alts. We know that many people are going to have 70 alts the first week of the expansion, and the system should be the alt-friendly one right from the beginning."
    I was talking specifically about renown in that instance...

I'm actually disappointed. I really, really thought that people knew that expansions are made in advance and thats the reason why some stuff is spilling over to the next expansion. I'm actually pretty sure this has been said before by some devs. Now here comes mister Peach and is completely blown away by the fact that azerite power was just continuation to artifact power.

Apparently so fucking basic you didn't know about it?
    You realize I'm not chaotic, right?

Just because I don't jizz my pants over a fucking bag slot or...*checks post*...ummm questlines coming in a new expansion doesn't mean I'm unaware of what the 'new features' are.

I for one cannot wait for the game changing and totally mind blowing change of not having to regrind months of shit on every single alt.

Man we should be on our knees sucking Ion's cock for being so nice to us instead of him punching us in the face on every other character we want and intentionally making it take weeks and weeks to get back to the status quo our mains reached.

This fucking Stockholm syndrome by some of y'all is truly embarrassing.
    Last edited by Arlette; 2022-11-27 at 01:25 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    I'm not saying a new bag slot isnt new... just that its not a big deal to me. especially since i can only use a reagent bag in it which is admittedly better than nothing. To be clear I'm happy we got a new bag slot, I always welcome more inventory space even if it is restricted space. If this means we will get more bag slots going forward either as rewards or via other means i think thatd be great.

As for renown looks the same to me, though admittedly i didnt play shadowland so if theres something im missing let me know what that is.
    Shadowlands renown was locked 2-3 per week, you got 1 by doing a quest to collect 1k anima, another by collecting 20 souls, and then you could get another if that week had a campaign quest. if you were behind you could catch up by spamming content and just rushing forward, this renown locked massive amounts of player power behind it with conduit slots, soulbinds, conduit upgrades, gear, legendaries, and even flying. and you needed to re-earn it on every charecter, and if you swapped covenants, again, reearn it.

compare that to the one in the video, where there is NO limit, you can go straight to max level in a day if you can find enough sources of rep, it unlocks questlines, world content, a few key peices of gear if you really do go hardcore, but almost entirely cosmetics, with no daily/weekly lockout, no specific quests required, HEAVILY alt friendly and with MOST rewards simply account wide, earn on 1 toon, all others earn it. including all the world events and questlines they unlock, even profession recipes aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    I'm actually disappointed. I really, really thought that people knew that expansions are made in advance and thats the reason why some stuff is spilling over to the next expansion. I'm actually pretty sure this has been said before by some devs. Now here comes mister Peach and is completely blown away by the fact that azerite power was just continuation to artifact power.
    yea this is one of the things people (myself included) thought was off about the vid, there was very little if any new information in it. perhaps for people who havent paid attention this might be new but for those of us that have been around weve known about all this for a long time now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the whole "I'm done" thing was just cheap virtue signalling after all? Guess morals don't pay the bills, eh?

Shadowlands renown was locked 2-3 per week, you got 1 by doing a quest to collect 1k anima, another by collecting 20 souls, and then you could get another if that week had a campaign quest. if you were behind you could catch up by spamming content and just rushing forward, this renown locked massive amounts of player power behind it with conduit slots, soulbinds, conduit upgrades, gear, legendaries, and even flying. and you needed to re-earn it on every charecter, and if you swapped covenants, again, reearn it.

compare that to the one in the video, where there is NO limit, you can go straight to max level in a day if you can find enough sources of rep, it unlocks questlines, world content, a few key peices of gear if you really do go hardcore, but almost entirely cosmetics, with no daily/weekly lockout, no specific quests required, HEAVILY alt friendly and with MOST rewards simply account wide, earn on 1 toon, all others earn it. including all the world events and questlines they unlock, even profession recipes aswell.
    so its literally the same thing just without the restrictions? thank you for making that clarification.

7+ Year Old Account
    You realize I'm not chaotic, right?

Just because I don't jizz my pants over a fucking bag slot or...*checks post*...ummm questlines coming in a new expansion doesn't mean I'm unaware of what the 'new features' are.

You didnt mention anything else, you just agreed that the only thing account wide is vendor loot, Neither of you knew, but he was asking, you were confirming, even though you didnt know.

And holy fuck I love how you just compeltly bend what is being said entirely in every post to try and make it stick?

"Questlines being added in a new expansion, wow"
    No the fact is that now questline unlocks are account wide, that is not the same thing my dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    So the whole "I'm done" thing was just cheap virtue signalling after all? Guess morals don't pay the bills, eh?
    He never said "I'm done" he literally said "I am not covering wow anymore, but if they show promise and change I will come back" Only reason he said he was done is cause if he just stopped making videos on wow, every stream and his comments and his twitter would be "mike why no wow video, mike where wow video?"

- - - Updated - - -

so its literally the same thing just without the restrictions? thank you for making that clarification.
    "Same thing without the restrictions"

Come the fuck on that is not seriously what you got from that you have to be fucking trolling...

bro there is not soulbinds and legendries locked behind the renown system in dragonflight...

You didnt mention anything else, you just agreed that the only thing account wide is vendor loot, Neither of you knew, but he was asking, you were confirming, even though you didnt know.

And holy fuck I love how you just compeltly bend what is being said entirely in every post to try and make it stick?

No the fact is that now questline unlocks are account wide, that is not the same thing my dude.
    I forgot I need to include every feature in every comment I make or dishonest actors like yourself will pretend I'm unaware of them.

Also shoutout to the jizzing over features many other MMOs already have.

- - - Updated - - -

He never said "I'm done" he literally said "I am not covering wow anymore, but if they show promise and change I will come back" Only reason he said he was done is cause if he just stopped making videos on wow, every stream and his comments and his twitter would be "mike why no wow video, mike where wow video?"

- - - Updated - - -

"Same thing without the restrictions"

Come the fuck on that is not seriously what you got from that you have to be fucking trolling...

bro there is not soulbinds and legendries locked behind the renown system in dragonflight...
    to be clear i was aware of other things being account wide, the thing i mentioned specifically was renown rewards.

regarding renown changes, I'm talking about the system itself. i get that the rewards are changed and are now account wide and the restrictions on acquisition are removed.

The game has been thoroughly fundamentally changed.

Instead of, you know just a good quality of life change.

You got to give it to WoW haters, they are as stubborn and unrelenting in their blind hate as they can make them.
    Haters: "Game's bad, X, Y and Z needs to change before it can get any good, Blizzard's not listening!".
    Blizzard changes X, Y and Z.
    Also haters: "Big LOL for low effort, these were the most basic changes ever, it should've been done ages ago, game's still bad and barebones!"

And people who actually enjoy the game are sycophants! Of course they are, it's impossible to like something nowadays without being an ass licker. Well at least at the end of the day, we sycophants play the low effort game we enjoy, and you haters play the game you... hate? Uh, so who's exactly the smart one here?
    But no, we need to hate the game too because it doesn't live up to your standards. Well you know what? We don't fucking care, bye.

7+ Year Old Account
    I forgot I need to include every feature in every comment I make or dishonest actors like yourself will pretend I'm unaware of them.

Also shoutout to the jizzing over features many other MMOs already have.
    If someone asks "So this 1 thing is all thats being added right" and you say "yes" and you knew that was wrong, come the fuck on dude.
    You didnt know any of that was being added, and now you are trying to make yourself look smart by pretending you did, but all you are making yourself look like is an asshole for telling someone who was asking a question, misinformation.
    - - - Updated - - -

to be clear i was aware of other things being account wide, the thing i mentioned specifically was renown rewards.
    Yeah no there is tons more renown rewards that are account wide then just "Vendor loot"
    There is literally talent trees for world content, world events, profession recipes, questlines, and world upgrades that are also account wide. Ontop of the "vendor loot" including cosmetics, for you, and your dragons.
    When you get renown 30 and get an epic set of dragon for your armor, that is obtained on all your charecters.
    when you get renown 10 and unlock a siege upon dragonbane keep, allowing you to get raid level gear, that is unlocked for all your charecters.
    when you get renown 20 and unlock centaur themed profession recipes, those are unlocked for your alts.
    when you get level 30 with the tuskarr and you unlock the glacial fishing, you unlock that for all your toons.

and when your main has a higher renown then any of your alts, they all get double reputation gains.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-27 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    You got to give it to WoW haters, they are as stubborn and unrelenting in their blind hate as they can make them.
    Haters: "Game's bad, X, Y and Z needs to change before it can get any good, Blizzard's not listening!".
    Blizzard changes X, Y and Z.
    Also haters: "Big LOL for low effort, these were the most basic changes ever, it should've been done ages ago, game's still bad and barebones!"

And people who actually enjoy the game are sycophants! Of course they are, it's impossible to like something nowadays without being an ass licker. Well at least at the end of the day, we sycophants play the low effort game we enjoy, and you haters play the game you... hate? Uh, so who's exactly the smart one here?
    But now, we need to hate the game too because it doesn't live up to your standards. Well you know what? We don't fucking care, bye.
    You sure said a lot of words here. I wished they had any relevance to what I said.

Best you got here was your first few sentences.

I just love how you guys who cheer on any basic change seem to think we need to get down and gargle their nutsacks over shit they should have done over a decade ago. Goddamn dude up your standards.
    Last edited by Arlette; 2022-11-27 at 01:33 PM.

The game has been thoroughly fundamentally changed.

Instead of, you know just a good quality of life change.
    I agree a good quality of life change is a better way to put it. makes it more clear on what exactly has changed
    Last edited by chaoticcrono; 2022-11-27 at 01:35 PM.

a good quality of life change is a better way to put it imo. makes it more clear on what exactly has changed
    Which is fine. It IS a good change. But some of these wholly biased actors want you to insist that they're game changing alterations. Or things that will somehow fundamentally change how World of Warcraft plays.

They are not and will not.

Its a slightly better version of a thing we've had for years.

Sure. Let's golf clap for it. That's it.

You sure said a lot of words here.
    You can't even imagine how giddy it makes me to realize people like you will bash their head on the damn wall screaming for somebody to open, and then blame all the injuries on the guy who simply uses the door. But continue bashing your head and please, be sure to let us know later it the wall opened.