Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    You sure said a lot of words here. I wished they had any relevance to what I said.

Best you got here was your first few sentences.

I just love how you guys who cheer on any basic change seem to think we need to get down and gargle their nutsacks over shit they should have done over a decade ago. Goddamn dude up your standards.
    it is weird how mediocrity is praised and simply not being satisfied with minimal effort is seen as bad (were not even calling the game bad lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    You can't even imagine how giddy it makes me to realize people like you will bash their head on the damn wall screaming for somebody to open, and then blame all the injuries on the guy who simply uses the door. But continue bashing your head and please, be sure to let us know later it the wall opened.
    I have no idea what this schizophrenic sequence of words even means.

But I'm happy you felt the need to post them. Good for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    it is weird how mediocrity is praised and simply not being satisfied with minimal effort is seen as bad (were not even calling the game bad lol)
    The bar is so incredibly low that even people who pretend nothing is wrong are losing their minds over basic changes that should have been done a decade ago.

They won't admit that, of course, because if they did, they'd have to actually criticize the thing they're way too parasocially attached to their actual personality instead of the product by a billion dollar company that it is.

I have no idea what this schizophrenic sequence of words even means.

But I'm happy you felt the need to post them. Good for you.
    Don't worry, I've never expected you to understand. Else you wouldn't be bashing your head against a wall, would you?

Don't worry, I've never expected you to understand. Else you wouldn't be bashing your head against a wall, would you?
    I'm sure Blizzard is just waiting in the wings to award you for your blind fanaticism.

Keep at it, they surely must answer you eventually.

Which is fine. It IS a good change. But some of these wholly biased actors want you to insist that they're game changing alterations. Or things that will somehow fundamentally change how World of Warcraft plays.

They are not and will not.

Its a slightly better version of a thing we've had for years.

Sure. Let's golf clap for it. That's it.
    See you seem to not realize how much these amazing but small changes CANfundamentally hange how world of warcraft plays.

The interact button literally lets you just walk up to npcs, and press a hotkey to interact, this also allows for you to fish simply by pressing a button.
    1 button to cast, another to reel in, having entirely changed how fishing in wow works, allowing for you to actually play ENTIRELY without a mouse, something that was never possible prior.

The reagent slot+bag means profession players no longer have to give up precious bag space for their profession materials, or give up an entire bag slot for a specific profession bag, with those who do professions they are now losing literally 0 bag space when compared to that of their fellow players who do not do professions, meaning no more do pour profession focused players have this massive issue of having abysmal bag space compared to those who do not take part, and for even those who do NOT do professions, simply picking up meats, cloth, etc from random mobs, now no longer clutter your bag, or get accidentally sold along side your random greys, because they are now separated, making them easy to pick out to then be used or sold on the Ah for mad profit.

Or the "Press and hold cast" button, which allows you to hold a hotkey, whch when held will cast the abiltiy on that key back to back, for example you are a warlock spamming shadowbolt, well instaead of having to spam the hotkey every time to cast it, now you can just hold the key, and you will cast back to back shadowbolts.
    A huge change for people with disabiltiy issues, as pressing constantly all day, especially the classes with heavy amount of use of their "filler spells" can be taxxing, this change alone being one of the biggest for my friend with carpal tunnel.

I truly am astounded somebody is still trying to insist another fucking bag slot is a substantial change.

What an amazing little commentary on the mental state of the game and fandom. I can't imagine a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    If someone asks "So this 1 thing is all thats being added right" and you say "yes" and you knew that was wrong, come the fuck on dude.
    You didnt know any of that was being added, and now you are trying to make yourself look smart by pretending you did, but all you are making yourself look like is an asshole for telling someone who was asking a question, misinformation.
    - - - Updated - - -

Yeah no there is tons more renown rewards that are account wide then just "Vendor loot"
    There is literally talent trees for world content, world events, profession recipes, questlines, and world upgrades that are also account wide. Ontop of the "vendor loot" including cosmetics, for you, and your dragons.
    When you get renown 30 and get an epic set of dragon for your armor, that is obtained on all your charecters.
    when you get renown 10 and unlock a siege upon dragonbane keep, allowing you to get raid level gear, that is unlocked for all your charecters.
    when you get renown 20 and unlock centaur themed profession recipes, those are unlocked for your alts.
    when you get level 30 with the tuskarr and you unlock the glacial fishing, you unlock that for all your toons.

and when your main has a higher renown then any of your alts, they all get double reputation gains.
    youre really splitting hairs at this point, you get points bar fills up and you get rewards... this is what we had before.

are there changes? YES. new rewards, account wide, etc. but the system itself is fundamentally the same.

I think theyve improved it but its still fill up bar get rewards lol

I dont know how to make this any more clear, Im not mad at renown. i think its iteration in DF is fine from what ive seen and what you pointed out.

calling this a new feature is a stretch at best. its an old feature thats been adjusted (for the better)

I'm sure Blizzard is just waiting in the wings to award you for your blind fanaticism.

Omfg imagine calling rageonit a blind fanatic.
    If you call me a "shill" realize I have rageonit blocked because we often would disagree.
    So...

I feel like you have hit the opposite of a blind fanatic.

Why should I be rewarded for playing a game I enjoy? It's already rewarding!
    Question is, who will reward you for injuring your head for nothing? Are you here spewing your hate in need of accolades...? Bravo, sir, your unrelenting hate is a picture in itself! What a marvel! Such thoughtful arguments! You're a thing of beauty!

Does it hurt less now? LOL.

See you seem to not realize how much these amazing but small changes CANfundamentally hange how world of warcraft plays.

The interact button literally lets you just walk up to npcs, and press a hotkey to interact, this also allows for you to fish simply by pressing a button.
    1 button to cast, another to reel in, having entirely changed how fishing in wow works, allowing for you to actually play ENTIRELY without a mouse, something that was never possible prior.

The reagent slot+bag means profession players no longer have to give up precious bag space for their profession materials, or give up an entire bag slot for a specific profession bag, with those who do professions they are now losing literally 0 bag space when compared to that of their fellow players who do not do professions, meaning no more do pour profession focused players have this massive issue of having abysmal bag space compared to those who do not take part, and for even those who do NOT do professions, simply picking up meats, cloth, etc from random mobs, now no longer clutter your bag, or get accidentally sold along side your random greys, because they are now separated, making them easy to pick out to then be used or sold on the Ah for mad profit.

Or the "Press and hold cast" button, which allows you to hold a hotkey, whch when held will cast the abiltiy on that key back to back, for example you are a warlock spamming shadowbolt, well instaead of having to spam the hotkey every time to cast it, now you can just hold the key, and you will cast back to back shadowbolts.
    A huge change for people with disabiltiy issues, as pressing constantly all day, especially the classes with heavy amount of use of their "filler spells" can be taxxing, this change alone being one of the biggest for my friend with carpal tunnel.
    I agree with you that these small changes are good! noone is saying otherwise.

but as you said yourself they are SMALL changes.

I'm happy they are there. these are base game features that have been updated and arent particularly relevant to the expact itself. just good changes the base game has needed for a long time.

Why should I be rewarded for playing a game I enjoy? It's already rewarding!
    Question is, who will reward you for injuring your head for nothing? Are you here spewing your hate in need of accolades...? Bravo, sir, your unrelenting hate is a picture in itself! What a marvel! Such thoughtful arguments! You're a thing of beauty!

Does it hurt less now? LOL.
    Ignoring that I said several of the changes were good, but I guess because I'm not gargling Ion's nutsack isn't good enough for y'all sycophants.

I also genuinely have no fucking idea what you're psychotically yelling about lol.

The fuck you talking about accolades? You think this dumbass forum matters to anything in the slightest?

AT BEST it's fun to laugh at the people insisting minor changes like another bag slot are game changing. That's the most value MMO-Champion has.

I am under no delusion that WoW is going anywhere anytime soon. Blizzard spent decades carefully cultivating fanboys who will never leave them. Even if they are actively punching them in the face on a daily basis. The gaming stockholm syndrome has been in place for many years at this point.

At this point my enjoyment is just seeing how they defend every single minor thing as game changing.

I guess...sorry that you're upset people who don't kiss the ring can also access this website? I donno what else you want from me dude.
    Last edited by Arlette; 2022-11-27 at 01:52 PM.

Ignoring that I said several of the changes were good, but I guess because I'm not gargling Ion's nutsack isn't good enough for y'all sycophants.

I also genuinely have no fucking idea what you're psychotically yelling about lol.

The fuck you talking about accolades? You think this dumbass forum matters to anything in the slightest?

AT BEST it's fun to laugh at the people insisting minor changes like another bag slot are game changing. That's the most value MMO-Champion has.
    See, the bashing did your head wrong and you can't even distinguish who says what anymore, if you think I'm one to gargle whatever. There's a reason people say hate makes you blind, and it will only get worse, mate. Seek help.

I agree with you that these small changes are good! noone is saying otherwise.

but as you said yourself they are SMALL changes.

I'm happy they are there. these are base game features that have been updated and arent particularly relevant to the expact itself. just good changes the base game has needed for a long time.
    Small changes can have big effects, I mean literally called the butterfly effect.

A simple change as much as being able to interact with things with a hotkey has MASSIVE effects on gameplay, you can play without needing to use your cursor entirely, you no longer need to click anything, you literally dont need a mouse anymore, you can walk up to an ore node, press your hotkey, and it will mine it. you can walk up to an npc, one that is COVERED in other players, and even though you can't see them? you press your hotkey you will talk to them.

And they arnt "aprticually relevent to the expac" but that is the whole point of this video, the entire video, they are not focused on the NOW NOW NOW, they are focused on FOREVER.

Focusing on the NOW NOW NOW is how we got borrowed power
    Focusing on the future is how we got talent trees back, something that is is mostly old stuff returning now, but now that it is in, it will do nothing but be expanded with new and exciting stuff in the future.
    focusing on the NOW NOW NOW is how we got systems upon systems upon systems
    focusing on the future is how we get account wide progression and aly friendliness, so we can continue to play thegame as litte, or as much as we want, without needing to do our "daily/weekly chores"

Yeah you heard Felplague, get on your knees and grovel at their grace.

Blizzard has given us account wide progress on certain things and another bag slot.

Small changes can have big effects, I mean literally called the butterfly effect.

A simple change as much as being able to interact with things with a hotkey has MASSIVE effects on gameplay, you can play without needing to use your cursor entirely, you no longer need to click anything, you literally dont need a mouse anymore, you can walk up to an ore node, press your hotkey, and it will mine it. you can walk up to an npc, one that is COVERED in other players, and even though you can't see them? you press your hotkey you will talk to them.

And they arnt "aprticually relevent to the expac" but that is the whole point of this video, the entire video, they are not focused on the NOW NOW NOW, they are focused on FOREVER.

Focusing on the NOW NOW NOW is how we got borrowed power
    Focusing on the future is how we got talent trees back, something that is is mostly old stuff returning now, but now that it is in, it will do nothing but be expanded with new and exciting stuff in the future.
    focusing on the NOW NOW NOW is how we got systems upon systems upon systems
    focusing on the future is how we get account wide progression and aly friendliness, so we can continue to play thegame as litte, or as much as we want, without needing to do our "daily/weekly chores"
    actually borrowed power came about because they were worried about the future...

we got the things we got because most people left the fucking game and it forced their hand. this is all shit they couldve done years ago. its not like account wide hasnt been asked for for ages. people are always asking for more stuff to be account wide (and for good reason)

the expac isnt out yet, so we will see if its more alt friendly or not. i remember the same shit being said about shadowlands and last i checked it wasnt alt friendly at all. I'm waiting to see, hopefully what they say this time actually winds up being true.

actually borrowed power came about because they were worried about the future...

we got the things we got because most people left the fucking game and it forced their hand. this is all shit they couldve done years ago. its not like account wide hasnt been asked for for ages. people are always asking for more stuff to be account wide (and for good reason)

the expac isnt out yet, so we will see if its more alt friendly or not. i remember the same shit being said about shadowlands and last i checked it wasnt alt friendly at all. I'm waiting to see, hopefully what they say this time actually winds up being true.
    No one fucking said that.

No one fucking said that.
    blizz did... on numerous occasions

Yeah you heard Felplague, get on your knees and grovel at their grace.

Blizzard has given us account wide progress on certain things and another bag slot.
    on TONS of things, a new unique bag slot, tons of new game changing options and accessibility options, a new flying system that is much faster and actually fun, pairing that with racing mechanics, allowing you to race your friends and foes to reach the top of leaderboards, a profession overhaul that brings professions to the forefront making them no longer an afterthought, something now as important as your class, talent trees fianlly bringing back the ability to actually customize your class, a new class and race, something only mop has done prior, an overhauled reputation system that makes the rewards of reputation far more easily seen, earned, and progressed towards, the usual raids, dungeons, although our first ever dungeon to let us fly around on our actual mounts within, and zones, although these zones being the biggest we have ever gotten since vanilla, world events and world unlocks that allow for rock climbing, pokemon snap photography, and of course mount customization, a new feature that is obscenely cool, allowing you to make your own custom mount just as you would a transmog set.

but nah just an account wide progress on some things and a bag slot, no big deal i fucking guess

This.

I mean there are many things they never promised, but alt friendliness is easily one of the worst offenders of "Actually has been promised many times but never delivered".
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Blizz may have said it ,but the players said the opposite.
    Dragonflight blizzard is saying it.
    So are the players.
    If you spent 30 seconds on the fucking beta you would say the exact same
    and in just over 24 hours you also will.

"the expac isnt out yet, so we will see if its more alt friendly or not."
    We have already seen, yes, it is VERY alt friendly.

The fact you can log on second 1, spend an hour to unlock dragon riding, then fly around all the zones and collect all the dragon glyphs, max out your dragon riding talent tree then go "you know what, i wanna actually play another class"

You swap to another charecter, log in, arrive to the dragon isles, and second one? Take off on your dragon riding mount with maxxed out dragon riding talent tree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    This.

I mean there are many things they never promised, but alt friendliness is easily one of the worst offenders of "Actually has been promised many times but never delivered".
    And yet they have finally delivered.