Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I don't see it.

It's the same size it's always been.
    I couldn't really tell a drifference with it tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post
    Ask yourself why doesn't Blizzard simply use these animations to make this a standard mount for Evokers? Literally no one would be hurt and seeing a dragon riding a dragon is OBJECTIVELY awful looking

They talk about how they really do care and listen but little shit like this makes it evident they really don't
    Or there's another reason why, not that they don't care like people like you love to scream about.

On an entirely different note: Did everyone notice they updated pretty much every skybox on Azeroth with the growing red shining star?
    It looked normal to me, the red star.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-11-27 at 02:45 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ask yourself why doesn't Blizzard simply use these animations to make this a standard mount for Evokers? Literally no one would be hurt and seeing a dragon riding a dragon is OBJECTIVELY awful looking

They talk about how they really do care and listen but little shit like this makes it evident they really don't
    I don't think it should have been a normal mount, but Blizzard really fucked up big time by not making Soar work EXACTLY like a Dragonflying mount.

Sure, some (not a lot) skills apply to Soar now, and the CD is what, 1 min now after getting all the Upgrades, but there is still no actual reason why Soar couldn't work just like a Dragonflying mount.

It baffles me. You have a new system and a new race and you can easily connect them, and you... just don't? It's not like it would make Dracthyr overpowered or anything. It would essentially be another mount skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Pretty sure you have never been restricted from actually mining or gathering for years now, only requiring the actual base profession. Might not be fully efficient if there are Dragonflight gathering upgrades, but nothing to make it impossible.
    Yeah I haven't properly used professions because they were so useless in the last years, that's why I need to ask something like this, lol. I just don't want to miss out from DF crafting because I didn't pre-level my professions until Tuesday.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2022-11-27 at 03:44 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah I haven't properly used professions because they were so useless in the last year, that's why I need to ask something like this, lol. I just don't want to miss out from DF crafting because I didn't pre-level my professions until Tuesday.
    Yeah, best part about Retail professions (compared to Classic) is the fact that every expansion's professions start at 1 (no need to level anything up pre-expansion launch).

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

Maybe they’ll add it when they add regular flying to the dragon isles, but that’s doubtful.

I don’t understand why they didn’t just make soar a cosmetic version of dragonriding on the dragon isles with vigor and all that at the very least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Yeah, best part about Retail professions (compared to Classic) is the fact that every expansion's professions start at 1 (no need to level anything up pre-expansion launch).
    Thank you, that's good news.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I don't see it.

It's the same size it's always been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    I couldn't really tell a drifference with it tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It looked normal to me, the red star.
    He's not talking about the size but about the fact it's in every skybox. Which has been a thing since Legion no? Probably didn't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    He's not talking about the size but about the fact it's in every skybox. Which has been a thing since Legion no? Probably didn't notice.
    wasn't it before? I obviously didn't check everywhere,but it would makesense that the star is visible everywhere on azeroth

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Alright, Back from Beyond done, all characters on 60 and geared, I'm ready for DF.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Alright, Back from Beyond done, all characters on 60 and geared, I'm ready for DF.
    Cleared that FoS just in time, didnt you?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Imagine having a million people, with a million different takes (feedback) on various systems, ALL "offering feedback" to do X, Y, and/or Z. So, when Blizzard listens to X and Y, but ignores Z, they are suddenly "not listening" when actually they are, just not to Z. In this scenario, you are Z.
    The difference is; like I said, who is hurt by this being added? There is no reason not to

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I don't think it should have been a normal mount, but Blizzard really fucked up big time by not making Soar work EXACTLY like a Dragonflying mount.

Sure, some (not a lot) skills apply to Soar now, and the CD is what, 1 min now after getting all the Upgrades, but there is still no actual reason why Soar couldn't work just like a Dragonflying mount.

It baffles me. You have a new system and a new race and you can easily connect them, and you... just don't? It's not like it would make Dracthyr overpowered or anything. It would essentially be another mount skin.
    Precisely - if it gave dracthyr some kind of advantage over other races there'd be an argument against it - but there really isn't

The difference is; like I said, who is hurt by this being added? There is no reason not to
    I understand your argument. But also think of it like this. Why spend months developing the new dragon flying system if people are just going to use the old one?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cleared that FoS just in time, didnt you?
    Yeah, but all I had left were Kyrian fights on second difficulty, so no pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Yeah, but all I had left were Kyrian fights on second difficulty, so no pressure.
    Suppose that's fair. I imagine there are loads of salty players who didnt get the correct Stitchyard quests though.

Maybe everyone will consider that a similar FoS will be active for Dragonflight as well, and not just hope it all works out when they start grinding the last month of the expansion.

Suppose that's fair. I imagine there are loads of salty players who didnt get the correct Stitchyard quests though.

Maybe everyone will consider that a similar FoS will be active for Dragonflight as well, and not just hope it all works out when they start grinding the last month of the expansion.
    It was obvious (at least to me) that Veilstrider was gonna be the "Expansion Meta" like Champion of Azeroth was in BFA, and was gonna go away at the end of the expansion.

People leaving it for last minute have no one to blame but themselves tbh.

Compared to the BfA one, it wasn't even that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It was obvious (at least to me) that Veilstrider was gonna be the "Expansion Meta" like Champion of Azeroth was in BFA, and was gonna go away at the end of the expansion.

People leaving it for last minute have no one to blame but themselves tbh.

Compared to the BfA one, it wasn't even that hard.
    Have to agree. Once the remaining barriers to swapping covenants were removed it was essentially just a question of whether you had the will to actually complete stuff.
    You didnt even need large amounts of grind if you played smartly. Just swap covenants every so often to check different stuff. The most time-consuming element was easily the Ember Court, and you could complete the required grinds for that easily once a week.

I understand your argument. But also think of it like this. Why spend months developing the new dragon flying system if people are just going to use the old one?
    Well naturally because as it stands dragon flying isn't available everywhere; and you can bet just because some players might prefer to fly as a dracthyr - they're going to use the dragons from dragon flying on other toons anyway

Well naturally because as it stands dragon flying isn't available everywhere; and you can bet just because some players might prefer to fly as a dracthyr - they're going to use the dragons from dragon flying on other toons anyway
    Isn't it? I thought Dracthyr can use it anywhere they want.

Isn't it? I thought Dracthyr can use it anywhere they want.
    Dracthyr soar is, dragonriding isnt.
    I suppose the argument from the developers would be that making soar "proper" dragonriding would make it excessively powerful compared to regular flying, ignoring how you could still have the same restrictions in non-dragonriding areas.