Funny thing is, the whole intro quest was so smooth on the beta :')

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yikes, they were forced to do a portal?
    Would you prefer no portal and no boat?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Funny thing is, the whole intro quest was so smooth on the beta :')
    You didn't have millions trying it at the same time.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    You didn't have millions trying it at the same time.
    It's not really millions per server and shard.

However, it's the mechnics at play here and not loading etc. The boat should have mechanically spawned, which it didn't.

Constantly getting booted out : (

10+ Year Old Account
    First zep lagged out. Got on 2nd zep and it booted me over the bay saying "You must have Dragonflight installed to access this area" wtf

10+ Year Old Account
    First zep for me just dumped us all in the Durotar graveyard, second one never arrived and the countdown just started again, third one disconnected me and now I can't log back in because world server is down =( I'm on the Dragon Isles log in screen though so I guess it's better than still being broken on the Kalimdor loading screen?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    First zep for me just dumped us all in the Durotar graveyard, second one never arrived and the countdown just started again, third one disconnected me and now I can't log back in because world server is down =( I'm on the Dragon Isles log in screen though so I guess it's better than still being broken on the Kalimdor loading screen?
    Same. Got booted into Durotar, but got in the Dragon Isles on the 2nd try. Was doing the first quests and then got booted out of the server and it's been down ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cinematic on the front page =O

I could maybe have resisted watching it early, but only if I was actually able to play the game.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Been a while since the opening has been this laggy. One has to wonder what caused it to be this bad...
    The world revamp dream will never die!

All the world servers are down! Feels like the old days!

And to think this was the launch where I prepared myself to actually stay awake for launch. Guess those plans went out the window.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Man, might be a good idea to stay away from this site or any wow related ones until im done with questing. I'm trying to stop looking at datamined content, makes it more fun.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well good luck Dragonflight.

Hopefully you're good so my list of "Things WoW must fix to return to relevance" can get shorter.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Been a while since the opening has been this laggy. One has to wonder what caused it to be this bad...
    Maybe the fact that they should release in about a month from now given how long the bug list is this time . . .
    Still managed to finish the glyphs on the first zone before I got the crash.

10+ Year Old Account
    My last attempt to use the Stormwind portal from an alliance character since I gave up on my main just deleted all my UI saved settings...
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

My last attempt to use the Stormwind portal from an alliance character since I gave up on my main just deleted all my UI saved settings...
    That bug has happened to me twice before launch, I keep my UI settings backed up now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That bug has happened to me twice before launch, I keep my UI settings backed up now
    I found a thread talking about it on the official forums that let me fix it right away but I was in near tears thinking that it was just my luck that I would finally be able to play but have to sit there redoing my UI instead. Joke's on me because I still can't play anyway.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found a thread talking about it on the official forums that let me fix it right away but I was in near tears thinking that it was just my luck that I would finally be able to play but have to sit there redoing my UI instead. Joke's on me because I still can't play anyway.
    Is that the fix where you rename the .old file in the WTF folder? I tried that and it still didnt work. I spent days refining all the UI, it's pissing me off way more than the world server down thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Is that the fix where you rename the .old file in the WTF folder? I tried that and it still didnt work. I spent days refining all the UI, it's pissing me off way more than the world server down thing.
    Yes, that is what I did. I didn't think it worked at first because it was still showing me on the default one but when I clicked the drop down of my saves they were all back. It has happened again since then (when I finally got logged in on my main and made it to the Isles of course...) but I fixed it again right away.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Just three glyphs left and crashed for the fourth time half way to the Apex