Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    People have a weird definition of girly. Female blood elves are really the only ones that could be called girly with a straight face. Maybe humans.

There's more body shape diversity among the female models than the male ones where every guy is an aggressive steroid abusing triangle with hands bigger than their heads aside from gnomes and goblins.

today I have learned that either hundreds of thousands of people are "no one" or that undead female characters are hot. possibly both. because you know.. if no one wants to play ugly characters and yet hundreds of thousands of players as of 3 years ago (haven't found any more recent statistics) - play undead female characters (me included, my spriest is undead girl - and yes I have a mechagnome and Kul Tiran too, also my main is fem Tauren and my old main was fem troll, and then fem orc, but I digress).

I think what I've really learned is that some people like to think that they are the center of the universe and everyone has their preferences and any evidence to the contrary is just lies or something.

P.S. I would play the hell out of hunched over troll girl.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Blizzard knows that almost everyone plays an attractive or cool race.
    Muscular women are cool and attractive. Would be nice, I remember watching my belf Paladin swinging her sword around, just waiting for the snap of her tiny wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Not everyone has that low self esteem.
    He is right tho.
    You just need to look at the statistics of kul tiran female
    Sure more options are always good, but blizzard is a huge company now where everything needs to be efficient and optimized.... Therefore such minor things that don't get used much, will most likely not happen.

You can see that blizzard is stuck in a hell of stupid optimization when you look at some privat servers.
    They have playable races like tuskaar or completely reworked starting areas. Like elwynn forest with trees and buildings from legion onwards.
    If a group of friends is capable of doing those thing in their free time, without the full toolkit, than i "know" more than enough.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone projects insecurities to make broad generalizations.
    Kupo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Muscular women are cool and attractive. Would be nice, I remember watching my belf Paladin swinging her sword around, just waiting for the snap of her tiny wrist.
    Yeah sure, but all these suggestions aren't attractive... just muscular or straight up fat like Ogres.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Hunched Troll women. Bearded Dwarf women. Vrykul-like muscular Kul Tiran women. Thicc Draenei women. Tauren and Orc women built like tanks.

We have femboys, now where are my war-mommies, Blizz???
    I'm in actual agreement. I'd love for more serious muscular women. Kul Tirans were such a big let down.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunched Troll women. Bearded Dwarf women. Vrykul-like muscular Kul Tiran women. Thicc Draenei women. Tauren and Orc women built like tanks.

We have femboys
    , now where are my war-mommies, Blizz???
    I WISH...

I mean what?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Has nothing to do with low self esteem people just prefer to look good. There is a reason that the vast majority of highly paid actors both men and women are exceptionally attractive.

Look at the play rates for conventionally unattractive races in wow it is incredibly low.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Yeah sure, but all these suggestions aren't attractive... just muscular or straight up fat like Ogres.
    1. What's wrong with muscular?
    2. That's not something that the OP suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I WISH...

I mean what?
    Dracthyr male visage. Blood and void elf male. Nightborne. Even kinda doable on night elves. Vulpera if you wanna get into that conversation too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    I rather prefer more girly-ones.
    Kul-Tirans, Goblins, Forsaken, Dwarf ladies (non DI ones), Orc (with maghars) - they are all cringe as hell. Trolls ladies could use beautiful options too.
    Orc females use very ugly animations too btw.
    I agree with you, even some different "beautiful" options would be cool, from thick to athletic to slender.

btw your cat avatar looks cool!

I would love to see more bodytypes/customization option do be not look like Barbie. My monk is a female Nightelf, but i wish she would be much more plump, cause she like a pandaren. Loveing food, drinking to much, but also pretty strong and flexible in Combat. A bog, bulky woman, that can break your legs when she giving your back a clap, she laughs about a joke you made.

But also the other way. My Warlock Orc shouldnt look like he is spending his whole life in the gym. He should be more skinny.

We have femboys, now where are my war-mommies, Blizz???
    I wonder what you guys look like... even the belf male who is supposedly the most feminine has arms bigger than his head. You must all be extreme body builders to call any race in wow femboy. They are all so built that you can hardly find anything that looks even remotely close to your average male. I get the feeling this need for playing unrealistic massive men stems from something...

- - - Updated - - -

Dracthyr male visage. Blood and void elf male. Nightborne. Even kinda doable on night elves. Vulpera if you wanna get into that conversation too.
    Right... seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Olber1991 View Post
    female have a longer lifespan than normal people and have a good higher percentage of muscle which I like it.
    Fat.
    Female hormones stimulate the accumulation of fat, usually but not necessarily in specific places.
    Male hormones are the ones that work on muscle growth (usually the right arm )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    People have a weird definition of girly. Female blood elves are really the only ones that could be called girly with a straight face. Maybe humans.

There's more body shape diversity among the female models than the male ones where every guy is an aggressive steroid abusing triangle with hands bigger than their heads aside from gnomes and goblins.
    Okay this made me chuckle.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

How about:

1) Actually have a female option again, rather than a "see how woke we are! We made it body type 2! Please ignore that it isn't any different outside of just not saying female and also please ignore the things we've done at the company!"
    2) MORE girly options, more masculine options, more every options to make whatever character you want.
    3) More time spent on classes and gameplay, since obviously other things took too much time away from finishing building classes this xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Honestly yeah, it's kinda cringe how most female options are just "girly human female but in another colour"
    Does it not also irritate everybody else Zandalari trolls have different looking men and the women are just recolors?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    I mean you say that but mech gnomes are still not being rolled. The horde is effectively comprised of elves as well...

You can be contrarian but understand what that actually means.
    There's a few reasons the Horde is mostly elves, not entirely because of vain players

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Yes, because I'm sure people find scowls and warts "beautiful"
    That's why female troll and orc have at least one 'soft' face.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Old school female dwarves were the least played character in the game because they were ugly as fuck, and current female Kul'tirans are missing entirely because fat women are a fetish and not a mainstream attraction.
    Wost of all is that they're not that fat but I haven't seen the same hate for male KT beer belly.
    Oh, and muscled seem to be a new obsessive tendency (as I've observed on social media, in my experience) which on one hand I'm glad but for the other it's becoming another fetish thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Male hormones are the ones that work on muscle growth
    Yet I bet you the vast majority of you don't look like body builders. Muscles don't magically grow if not trained.
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2022-12-02 at 05:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    How about:

1) Actually have a female option again, rather than a "see how woke we are! We made it body type 2! Please ignore that it isn't any different outside of just not saying female and also please ignore the things we've done at the company!"
    2) MORE girly options, more masculine options, more every options to make whatever character you want.
    3) More time spent on classes and gameplay, since obviously other things took too much time away from finishing building classes this xpac.
    I don't know why they didn't just have something like:

Body Type:
    Masculine 1
    Feminine 2

Instead of the 1 and 2 crap.

Also, you should be able to have a buff or thin character.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    That's why female troll and orc have at least one 'soft' face.
    Honestly, both male and female races could use soft faces. I'm tired of having to give my male troll a scowl or make him look old lol
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2022-12-02 at 05:47 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jindujun View Post
    I did some digging in Day of the Dragon and found the following:
    "Falstad followed her pointing finger. "Those roughhewn hills that look like my grandmother, beard and all? Aye, 'tis a good choice!" We'll descend towards those!" p.85
    "After much too long a time for Vereesa's taste, Rom and Gimmel returned with seven other dwarves, each with determined expressions on their faces. Looking at them, the elf could have sworn that they were all brothers - although, in fact, at least two hinted at being sisters. Even female dwarves sported strong beards, a sign of beauty among members of the race." p.139

So yeah, there is president in the novels for female dwarves having beards. The question would then be, is this an artistic choice by Knaak to follow in the footsteps of Tolkien or is this established canon within Blizzard?
    There was a dwarf female with a beard in WarCraft Adventures. So that could of been part of the inspiration.