Definitely more horde black talon followers than alliance

So, is this a reversal? When we last saw them, there were far more alliance race ones - especially humans, worgen etc. But just checking the Obsidian Bulwark, I noticed a lot more horde race representation following Wrathion. I have to ask the question why?

This is surprising, seeing that Wrathion is largely involved with alliance races and has intermingled there a lot more. Should they eventually side the flights with the faction, I wonder if this is an indciation the Black is going horde.

I would have expected a lot more dwarves and dark irons in particular.
    I'm surprised to see so many trolls
    I'm surprised to see so many blood elves
    Void elves only seem to be present here so far in my experience of the expansion.
    No night elves, but Nightborne are here - the night elf absence is notable as the only alliance not represented.

I remember when Night borne went horde, the signs were there when patch 7.1 changed and was a total reversal from the trend patch 7.0 had set.. I'm now watching out for these things and wondering if we will see some sort of drakonid allied race, where different flights are associated with the faction. Though in the current trend, I suspect you'd be able to choose any faction.

Blizzard always put indicators of what is coming next in released content.. you just have to know how to look.
    Last edited by Mace; 2022-12-03 at 12:28 PM.

1+ Year Old Account
    Unsurprisingly, Wrathion employs members of the...less moral races of Azeroth, after all he wouldn't want his questionable plans being questioned.

And no Goblins, of course, even he doesn't trust those.

They're all dragons, does it matter?

Wrathion is the new edgeboy, so he needs the tough boys for his street cred.

I don't think the Dragonflights will get aligned to a faction, since the emphasis has been made on faction cooperation instead of faction exception, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Unsurprisingly, Wrathion employs members of the...less moral races of Azeroth, after all he wouldn't want his questionable plans being questioned.

Haha, you're answer did bring a laugh to me this early afternoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Wrathion is the new edgeboy, so he needs the tough boys for his street cred.

I don't think the Dragonflights will get aligned to a faction, since the emphasis has been made on faction cooperation instead of faction exception, anyway.
    They'd prorably remain faction less like the covenants did. . a shame. I geuss Dracthyr are our "dragons".. but there is no flight alignment amongst them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    They're all dragons, does it matter?
    That's like going "They're all humans, does it matter?" at an election.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    That's like going "They're all humans, does it matter?" at an election.
    You really had to stretch for this one huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post

Wait so is Wrathion racist because he has some followers of races that are more Horde-aligned or is he Alliance-aligned because of Anduin?

I can't keep up with the people inserting their weird parasocial video game nonsense on him.
    Last edited by Arlette; 2022-12-03 at 06:00 PM.