Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    that retard asmongold blurted out the spoiler in his video title...gg stay away from him

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    No you absolutely had to have done something beyond that. I have done every single quest in the game (obviously got loremaster too) and I have done some dailies incl. the black dragonflight stuff and I am at 10.

But anyways: The most and easiest rep you will ever get is of course from questing. After that it's an endless grind of turn ins and scenarios (this week), so just getting to that point in this time requires you to farm nonstop, so renown 19 is definitely a whole fucking lot and not where 99.9% of the players are.
    No, i have absolutely not lol. I've done loremaster, heroic dungeons, all dungeon quests and a world tour m0.
    I never said it was where everyone is at? I just said 10 is low when you get there passively?

Fun fact, wanted to post that Video, because I dinged 19 an hour ago.

Happy, someone else is also 19 Was an amazing Cinematic.

PS: is there a way to replay the Cinematic In game?

Edit: Uploading a Cutscene.

https://imgur.com/a/cRfaUGu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki6_tVJ_Yts
    Last edited by Sweetdeal; 2022-12-04 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    i hit lvl 8 like yesterday and ppl are already 10
    I replied to the wrong comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    I can't be the only one who doesn't understand what the point of the seed is. Is it supposed to grow into a new world tree to replace Teldrassil? Why plant it in the Emerald Dream then? How does that solve the ongoing issue of the entire night elf race no longer having a home? Are they all just supposed to move into the Emerald Dream whenever it sprouts into a tree, after however long that process will take?

This somehow feels even more vague than the usual lore antics, and that's saying something
    i can reassure you: i thought EXACTLY the same.

it’s like „how? why? wtf is this?“

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can't be the only one who doesn't understand what the point of the seed is. Is it supposed to grow into a new world tree to replace Teldrassil? Why plant it in the Emerald Dream then? How does that solve the ongoing issue of the entire night elf race no longer having a home? Are they all just supposed to move into the Emerald Dream whenever it sprouts into a tree, after however long that process will take?

This somehow feels even more vague than the usual lore antics, and that's saying something
    They literally say in the cutscene that they are hiding it in the dream and will need to plant it on Azeroth one day.

Seems like a waste of a cinematic to me.
    Seriously this format for this sorta storytelling?
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

seems like they should have probably had a kid sometime in the intervening 10,000 years. Turayleon and Alleria managed it and they were fighting a never ending crusade against the Burning Legion for as much

All that, then she plants the seed sideways, you had one job!

"Are we certain it will be safe?" Well, considering I'm the guy who helped burn down the last one, and now you're showing me where it's hidden... outcome unlikely.

Because of the primalist attacks they need to hide the seed for some time. The primalists want to destroy everything otherworldy related, so a seed from ardenweald falls under that. Since Azeroth isn't safe at the moment their idea is to hide it in the emerald dream until the world is safe again so it can grow into a new world tree.

There's more context in the actual quests leading up to that cinematic with some more in-game cinematics.

I'd be interested what you have to farm for each faction to get the items you can turn in. I know that you can just fly through the zones and open scout packs and dirt piles for the expedition but what about the other factions? Hunting trophies for the maruuk can be farmed by doing the great hunt over and over again (after the first 3 times you only get a bag with some gold, mats and hunting trophies). Iskaara I have no idea where I can farm totem for them and valdrakken I havn't found a good spot to farm yet. I know that titan relics can drop from halls of infusion and uldaman mobs and the mobs around tyr hold and from titan touched ore/herbs. Doing one of the two dungeons I get around 2-5 relics which is like 6-15 per hour. Farming mobs around tyr hold isn't feasable at the moment since people found out how to summon the rare and that the loot from that rare can scale higher than normal mobs.

19? Fucking freaks..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    They literally say in the cutscene that they are hiding it in the dream and will need to plant it on Azeroth one day.
    Also doesnt the dream have various portals all over?
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.

How is this a spoiler though? What is it spoiling? What are they doing with the seed? The same thing they've done with it since getting it 3 lore years ago? Nothing. Was that even actually planted or just plain hidden? Why did it take them so long to do even this with it?

Sacrilege, why Furion have green eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdeal View Post
    Fun fact, wanted to post that Video, because I dinged 19 an hour ago.

Happy, someone else is also 19 Was an amazing Cinematic.

PS: is there a way to replay the Cinematic In game?

Edit: Uploading a Cutscene.

https://imgur.com/a/cRfaUGu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki6_tVJ_Yts
    How it's possible to be 19 ? What's your secret ?

The cutscene says it's going to be moved out of the Emerald Dream when it's ready. They are just hiding it in there until then.

And where else would they hide it? The night elves don't exactly have a home right now.

I do think it's pretty silly Blizzard is trying to be cryptic about it when it's clearly going to be either a new tree or will be used to renew one of the dead trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Loreth88 View Post
    Sacrilege, why Furion have green eyes?
    Silver eyes I would understand since that's what his old depiction looked like before they introduced that part of the lore about eye colour changing towards gold when using druidic powers... but green? I think this shit started in BfA but Blizzard has generally been very inconsistent with all the "magic eye colours" in the last couple of expansions. Just look at all the cinematics with elves who simply have human eyes without any sort of glow.

This might just be another case of lore degradation where the new designers/writers think Malfurion=druid=nature=green.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2022-12-05 at 01:13 PM.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Silver eyes I would understand since that's what his old depiction looked like before they introduced that part of the lore about eye colour changing towards gold when using druidic powers... but green? I think this shit started in BfA but Blizzard has generally been very inconsistent with all the "magic eye colours" in the last couple of expansions. Just look at all the cinematics with elves who simply have human eyes without any sort of glow.

This might just be another case of lore degradation where the new designers/writers think Malfurion=druid=nature=green.
    And this will not be the last decline in the lore does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Loreth88 View Post
    And this will not be the last decline in the lore does it?
    Managed decline has been Blizzard modus operandi for the last decade or so and the lore started to deteriorate even earlier than that. So I wouldn't expect it to get any better in the future.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?