Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Whatever two bit moron that's in charge of Prot paladin changes should be fired.

Can tanks get a nerf to open-world enemy's health, a single combat with a mob with 250k-500k hp takes ages. I'm all for more challenging open-world content, this however is not challenging just boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Lol nerf for assa rogue? That's funny - because it's such a op class every1 plays
    And it's like they are saying they are nerfing it just because it's too powerful compared to other talent choices, not because ass rogue's overall damage is too high overall? What a bizarre stance for them to take at this point.

3min CD on 80% haste on bleeds....that lasts like 12 seconds max.... LOL so balanced.... Now its just a dead boring talent.

Quote Originally Posted by MCJOHNS117 View Post
    Can tanks get a nerf to open-world enemy's health, a single combat with a mob with 250k-500k hp takes ages. I'm all for more challenging open-world content, this however is not challenging just boring.
    just spec into dps if you want to kill things faster. there are pros and cons to leveling as a tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Tank threat increase is because of Devastation aoe burst

Instant rank 5 Eternity surge + deep breath, deal with that tanks!
    it wasn't just evoker doing it, so get off your high horse you op hero class, and this minor adjustment was needed. lol

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by MCJOHNS117 View Post
    bring friends. not a single-player title, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Maybe because BM was outperforming the other 2? Might have something to do with that..
    Now BM gonna get outperformed cuz of the buffs tho They need to try to balance it out. Survival was like top dps for like 3 out of 4 Sesons in SL?

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    Now BM gonna get outperformed cuz of the buffs tho They need to try to balance it out. Survival was like top dps for like 3 out of 4 Sesons in SL?
    No it's not.. To quote the theorycrafters (as in people with the data, instead of feelycraft)

The ~9% ST buff will bring MM ~3% ahead of BM single-target without Neltharax, and ~2% behind with Neltharax.

So when the raids open and people start getting their bow, MM will be ~2% behind BM.. which is quite decently balanced imo

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    No it's not.. To quote the theorycrafters (as in people with the data, instead of feelycraft)

The ~9% ST buff will bring MM ~3% ahead of BM single-target without Neltharax, and ~2% behind with Neltharax.

So when the raids open and people start getting their bow, MM will be ~2% behind BM.. which is quite decently balanced imo
    oh yeah that is pretty good balanced. I was thinking it would be way more. Ty for checking!