Page 45 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unalorian View Post
    Not sure this would be an upset chance, Croatia might be playing poorly but they are still the current runner-up. Game will probably be very tight score like Brazil X Switzerland
    Their team is a far cry from the one four years ago, and Brazil is on the ascendancy.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spain should put as much effort in shots on goal as they do complaining. 0 shots in the first half. Wouldn't even be an upset if they went home today.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't tiki taka, this is walking football.

Sure hope Portugal vs Switzerland is better than this, it's like they just agreed to have a shoot-out here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cmon fight already!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Best part of the game is Morocco's colours, I always like the colour scheme of Morocco's flag, and in turn their kit :]

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Morocco have had chances, Spain haven’t even tried to score.

10+ Year Old Account
    80% possession, 1 shot at goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, how do you have 74% possession and wait until the 94th minute to put a shot on target? One that is in fact a cross…

That was horrible by the Moroccan striker :'D

- - - Updated - - -

After every Spain game(or any game in general) should have the Oscar type montage of actors we lost during the game, with sad music playing on top

dont wanna hear any span yards saying engerland play boring football. passing it about the back for ages and then a sad chip forward, pathetic.

Williams seems to be the only one actually trying to create chances. Actually changed the game quite a bit since he came on, turned from Moroccans having a picnic and Spanish passing the ball around pointlessly into more or less a desperate defense for Morocco. Spain may actually score before shoot-outs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

The Moroccan players look a bit pooped I still think Spain will take it, but hopefully Morocco will make it through for some extra spice.

Morocco winning is less upsetting than Spain's way of playing :@

- - - Updated - - -

Shooting from the middle of the pitch, LETS GOOOOOOO

- - - Updated - - -

Oooof, so close, c'mon Morocco, you need to do better

- - - Updated - - -

He takes a great pass, slows the ball down so much with his touch that he kind of have to stop up slightly to finish, it's such poor ball control

Morocco have had the far better chances this game. Spain used up all their goals in the first game?

Definitely a better first half of ET than the rest of the game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Morocco have had the far better chances this game. Spain used up all their goals in the first game?
    Spain has always been great at pouncing on teams with poor defenses. Morocco is not close to great defensively, but they're still somewhat solid, organised, and uses a lot of energy(which is why they seem rather drained atm). When they can play their tiki-take-like stuff forwards for 90% of the game, they look amazing, when they have to play back and forth on the middle for 4 min straight because the defense is organised, we get this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to have played Spain in stead of Argentina. This would be perfect for the way we play this WC. Let them have the ball and score through counter attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Would love to have played Spain in stead of Argentina. This would be perfect for the way we play this WC. Let them have the ball and score through counter attacks.
    Both teams have looked rather lacking, but if it's this Spain you get, I agree it would be better. I still think the Dutch will take it, unless Messi plays an 11/10 game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    Both teams have looked rather lacking, but if it's this Spain you get, I agree it would be better. I still think the Dutch will take it, unless Messi plays an 11/10 game.
    While Aké is playing a great WC and Messi is past his prime, I'm not convinced of a win.

It really seems to be a question of whether or not Morocco can physically last long enough to make it to a shoot out.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    While Aké is playing a great WC and Messi is past his prime, I'm not convinced of a win.
    Messi is way past his prime, but is still a huge reason why they're even here. I'll be going "hup Holland hup" in the game, I believe ! (I also believed in Denmark, but someone in this post jinxed them!!! :@) :P

that morocco 21 is a donkey, bet he bottles the penalty