Finally some outdoor elites

This is probably my niche enjoyment, but i'm loving how DF gives you lots of reasons to go out and kill elites and not just zerg named "rares". You have them in leveling, in profession quests, in world quests and events. Lots of classes have a more interesting combat experience when enemies are dangerous and can survive a bit of a punch, and its fun both on alts and geared max levelers.

Best part, they're rarely necessary for anything that can't be zerged with group finder, so people who don't want it don't need to.

GJ blizz, keep it up, hope to see this become the new norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Amariw View Post
    This is probably my niche enjoyment, but i'm loving how DF gives you lots of reasons to go out and kill elites and not just zerg named "rares". You have them in leveling, in profession quests, in world quests and events. Lots of classes have a more interesting combat experience when enemies are dangerous and can survive a bit of a punch, and its fun both on alts and geared max levelers.

Best part, they're rarely necessary for anything that can't be zerged with group finder, so people who don't want it don't need to.

GJ blizz, keep it up, hope to see this become the new norm.
    Practical enemy variety going up is always a plus.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.