Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Whoop! New thread! Happy to see it.

At this point I'm really hoping the interview wasn't exaggerating and that I'm not high on copium to expect a lot of encrypted story campaign content that will be revealed piece by piece starting on the next weekly reset.
    Because these short and far between Renown-locked questlines can't be it until 10.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    At this point I'm really hoping the interview wasn't exaggerating and that I'm not high on copium to expect a lot of encrypted story campaign content that will be revealed piece by piece starting on the next weekly reset.
    Because these short and far between Renown-locked questlines can't be it until 10.1.
    Keep in mind 10.0.5 is also on the way which could add some more of that.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    10.1 Underground - Fight Earth Incarnate

10.2 Flame and Ice Incarnates duel mini raids or mega dungeon

10.3 Birth of the infinites? - With a little twist though, I think Chromie will have be the real leader of the infinites this entire time and will be the last boss of this expansion, after spending so much time with Chromie and learning all her tricks on how to stop and rewind time in order to save herself, we learn a few tricks to beable to stop her, which will lead to us defeating her and Nozdormu never turning into Murozond, which will usher in a paradox, ending on a hell of a cliffhanger, and leading us to....

11.0 - The Hour of Twilight.
    My one complaint here is I dearly hope Blizz doesn't try to shove the Hour of Twilight down our throats a third time. We stopped that with Deathwing, then stopped it again with N'Zoth. Come up with new material for the Void.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The Primalists are very clearly not right, they are shown to have no regard for anyone else, just wanting their "pure" world.
    That being said, I wouldn't be shocked if we learn more about Titan Keeper shenanigans that might lead to internal conflict.

Also i doubt the flights would turn on us, if they did then it would be down to some kind of titan facility failsafe, not because the Dragons are order aligned.
    The implication i am getting is that the Dragon are blithely unaware of whatever plans the keepers had for them, and just think the keepers ascended them as a reward for defeating Galakrond.
    They are wrong in how they are handling this "TITAN BAD." They are not exactly just dissenting. Its outright war and the whole tormenting the protodrakes and such and other animals involved to. There is definitely some reason for the Primalists to be upset about but as usual they go about it in the worst way possible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They are wrong in how they are handling this "TITAN BAD." They are not exactly just dissenting. Its outright war and the whole tormenting the protodrakes and such and other animals involved to. There is definitely some reason for the Primalists to be upset about but as usual they go about it in the worst way possible.
    Right now the story seems to be on a trajectory of Alexstrasza being confronted with humility: "Let's turn the Motherstone into a new Dragonsoul.....oops Raz immediately stole it," then "Let's wake up Tyr" if I had to guess the next step is finding out Tyr was adamantly against letting the curse of flesh go un-purged, after the bit of new characterization for Loken was that he was pro-curse-of-flesh & that is likely what caused the conflict between them: Oops Alexstraza resurrected a guy who wants to annihilate the mortal races because of her own biases.

But that would still be a good segue into a "Titan's bad" theme: Its not exactly that the Titans were bad, its that the Watchers & Keepers are too rigid & robotic to be truly "Good" ....thus showing us the necessity for the Dragon Aspects, flawed creatures with a touch of the divine but also understanding mortality.

I am guessing 10.0.5 is the Primal Storms patch

There's bound to be an Emerald Dream raid as well, either as a small ToV style raid or the main big one after Vault.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    My take on 11.0 is that it's going to be another world-revamp on the level of Cataclysm, or perhaps even larger. We're dealing with time stuff a lot, and I could see them pulling yet another systems-wide change in turning the entirety of the game into a Timewalking experience that scales to you, much akin to FFXIV. (They've already done FFXIV's professions better than FFXIV, so why stop stealing there? Just saying.)

I could also see this leaning into the whole 'Zereth Ordus' dealio that we were teased with, given that Order seems to also encompass Time within its sphere of influence. As much as I hate the idea of going to another cosmic plane, it would probably make some level of narrative sense if we went the time route.

Titans, Order, Time, Arcane - all of these are notes that I could see in the final DF patch, or the next expansion. Above all else, I hope and pray that we get more systems changes for 11.0 and, at the very least, a world revamp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Diablo IV rumored for June 5th (I guess June 6th on EU which, well, makes sense). Makes sense date would be leaked now, another leak said that pre-order will start on Game Awards this week.

Obviously Blizzard is aware how much Wacraft and Diablo playerbases overlaps, so hopefully 10.1 is already planned somewhere around April/May. And of course we expect some 10.0.5 before that will be more than Valor vendor and 2 mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    What else would be there besides the renown locked campaign? They for sure won't give us easily accessible story content after they locked the main campaign behind insane renown grinds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Diablo IV rumored for June 5th (I guess June 6th on EU which, well, makes sense). Makes sense date would be leaked now, another leak said that pre-order will start on Game Awards this week.

Obviously Blizzard is aware how much Wacraft and Diablo playerbases overlaps, so hopefully 10.1 is already planned somewhere around April/May. And of course we expect some 10.0.5 before that will be more than Valor vendor and 2 mounts.
    September is a month they love to release content patches in, so I bet that's when we get 10.2. I expect 10.1, if it's a bit on the lighter side, to be live in March, April the latest.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Thematically. And it doesn't need to be a "capital", it wouldn't be used as that anyway by the players. I mean it would be right next to the sanctuary of the Green Dragonflight, it would make a lot of sense to be right there.
    Teldrassil is separated from most alliance anyways. They could have an entire questing experience there with a boat or portal to Stormwind afterword and it would feel almost no different than it did when it was Teldrassil.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Teldrassil is separated from most alliance anyways. They could have an entire questing experience there with a boat or portal to Stormwind afterword and it would feel almost no different than it did when it was Teldrassil.
    Honestly, i don't see why a racial capital couldn't be in an expansion continent. Is it just because they are a core race? Because Kul Tirans and Zandalari obviously have their racial capitals in BfA zones, and you don't hear any complaints in those cases. Same with Dracthyr having their racial capital in Valdrakken.

It would make it difficult to focus on rebuilding the capital in future expansions like what Forsaken got, but it would hardly prevent them from getting racial storylines.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by zulggun View Post
    if they do that i want them to include tiny little tunnel that leads from new zone directly to deepholm. Just as funny easter egg.
    secret tunnel!!!

- - - Updated - - -

New zone for 10.1 already seems too early. We got Korthia in 9.1 because they cut Shadowlands short, usually the first new zone comes with the .2 patch.

Maybe Forbidden Reach has an underground section and that's where we're going? Makes sense as Neltharion was the Earthwarden...
    we got one in bfa

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    we got one in bfa
    Revamped Darkshore as Warfront or what are you referring to? Korthia was the exception to the rule, otherwise it was usually the .2 patch that introduced new zones (Firelands, Isle of Thunder, Tanaan Jungle - although that's moot due to it being the "last" patch for WoD, Broken Shore, Nazjatar + Mechagon).

I'm not saying that we don't get one, but at best we're seeing Forbidden Reach opened up for everybody as akin to the Darkshore "revamp" and not something completely new like the ones mentioned above.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yep, I mean there already exists the connection via ship, so this would make a lot of sense, too.

I guess Revamped Darkshore counts? I mean it had some dailies, world quests, rares, collectibles a world boss and an expansion feature with the Warfront. But yeah otherwise X.1 usually added some event in existing zones instead of an entire new zone.
    That said, given we have Forgotten Shore already, adding that at max level would work just fine. The Storms will be 10.0.5 content (I expect a bit after the raid is cleared to tie in with the Incarnates breaking loose?)

In all these years I can't remember, did we have a theory somewhere that Chromie is the one who started the Infinite Dragonflight due to all her "research" into all the possible timelines and how to stop Nozdormu from becoming Murozond?

And: Do we know why Raszageth was not encarcerated in the Vault with her sibblings and instead on the Forbidden Reach?

In all these years I can't remember, did we have a theory somewhere that Chromie is the one who started the Infinite Dragonflight due to all her "research" into all the possible timelines and how to stop Nozdormu from becoming Murozond?

And: Do we know why Raszageth was not encarcerated in the Vault with her sibblings and instead on the Forbidden Reach?
    No to either. On Raszageth chances are she was either first or last. Either she attacked Neltharion and he voided out to capture her, beginning the war in earnest or she escaped from the battle that led to the other three being captured.

I DID have the theory just a few pages ago that maybe Chromie becomes the Infinite Aspect instead of Nozdormu because that's the only way she can figure out to save him from himself. And that maybe we can have the Infinites be reformed instead which would serve as a rebuke to Order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    No to either. On Raszageth chances are she was either first or last. Either she attacked Neltharion and he voided out to capture her, beginning the war in earnest or she escaped from the battle that led to the other three being captured.

I DID have the theory just a few pages ago that maybe Chromie becomes the Infinite Aspect instead of Nozdormu because that's the only way she can figure out to save him from himself. And that maybe we can have the Infinites be reformed instead which would serve as a rebuke to Order.
    Yep and she will be called Muronorch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Yep and she will be called Muronorch.
    I mean she could have just assumed Murozond's identity to keep the timelines intact