Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    He’s comes the likes and dislikes, just enjoy the takes. Cheers.

I think the issue is that Blizzard is calling it a Diablo IV Collector’s box, while also having it on the announcement page of the release date and the different copy types.
    If it was advertised as it’s own stand alone thing, at a different time, it probably wouldn’t seem so bad; but, with the timing of it then it comes off really tacky and in poor taste. If they had simply called it something else, such as a D4 Toy Chest, or advertised it as “enhance your digital copy with this separate physical gear pack, sold separately,” then it probably wouldn’t be as poorly received as it is now. Sure, there would still be people upset about these things not being included in a total package, and I’d more than likely agree with them, but it still wouldn’t seem as scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Seems to indeed be Inarius.

I guess I was confused because last we heard, Inarius had been tortured in hell for eons. How he got out, and avoided turning into an Izual-like abomination, I guess we'll find out.
    Isn't that just a flashback to show how his and Lilith's "relationship" unfolded? At least that's what I'm thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit, the basic version costs 70 euro on PC
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Then there is no reason to buy the battle pass?
    If there's no reason to buy it, why does it exist? Asl yourself that

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    If there's no reason to buy it, why does it exist? Asl yourself that
    If there is no new content, I won't play. If I don't play I won't buy a battle pass. Hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    And at that price, other people get to have a headstart over you too.

I'll guess i will pass on D4 and wait for a sale. To expensive, battlepass and i dont wanna support that shit.

I hope the game will flop, but i doubt it.

They charge it, because this game is a piece of history. It is among the most iconic games ever created. Go cry somewhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    And at that price, other people get to have a headstart over you too.
    Holy moly, is Diablo 4 worth 2 games(3x35?)?

The answer is most likely YES!

Good that you people also articulated on the inflation. The community review is as always splendid.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2022-12-09 at 09:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have info how will battle pass look like? I mean what will be included in it and how pricy will it be?

When you buy a "Xbox Box" on Ebay, you only get the box. You don't get the Xbox.
    When you buy a "Collector’s Box", you only get the box You don't get the game or the collector.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    When you buy a "Xbox Box" on Ebay, you only get the box. You don't get the Xbox.
    When you buy a "Collector’s Box", you only get the box You don't get the game or the collector.
    Did you expect a CD in the box called 'install me' or some USB stick? And then you can acclaim the account by entering CD key? And Blizzard would to figure out a buisness case?

How did you expect this to work out? You are kidding me?
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2022-12-09 at 09:57 AM.

Sorry but WTF?

$70 for the base game?

I'll pass until it gets fixed and discounted.

Gang, this isn’t looking great.

Comical pricing, especially considering that they launched the last Diablo game by giving it out for free in an unfinished state as part of the first annual pass to stop the Cata sub bleed, and then had to make and sell a whole expansion to actually fix and finish that game. Have fun paying an extra $50 for that, on top of whatever monetization they have planned.

$70 would've been fine if it was a solid good game with no strings attached. We all know there will be strings attached, and who knows if the game will be any good to begin with. Tbh I'd be shocked if it is better than what D3 is now.

Why is anyone surprised? This is the same company that runs an MMO with a box price, expansion price, sub fee, cosmetic shop, and p2w shop all in one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post
    Sorry but WTF?

$70 for the base game?

I'll pass until it gets fixed and discounted.
    Welcome to the new reality, where 70$ is new 60$. Microsoft recently announced they will too increase their game prices to 70 bucks.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Comical pricing, especially considering that they launched the last Diablo game by giving it out for free in an unfinished state as part of the first annual pass to stop the Cata sub bleed, and then had to make and sell a whole expansion to actually fix and finish that game. Have fun paying an extra $50 for that, on top of whatever monetization they have planned.

$70 would've been fine if it was a solid good game with no strings attached. We all know there will be strings attached, and who knows if the game will be any good to begin with. Tbh I'd be shocked if it is better than what D3 is now.
    This is one of the most iconic franchaise ever created.

Trust me people would pay $70 over and over again. Myself included.

The 'strings' are tmogs exclusively. It is already stated.

$70 is the new $60 as somebody else said. It doesn't matter in the end, point is somebody very smart calculated the pricetag.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2022-12-09 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    This is one of the most iconic franchaise ever created.

Trust me people would pay $70 over and over again. Myself included.

The 'strings' are tmogs exclusively. It is already stated.

$70 is the new $60 as somebody else said. It doesn't matter in the end, point is somebody very smart calculated the pricetag.
    "Someone very smart calculated the pricetag."

You have to be kidding me, thats not clever. Its called milking the fanbase. High pricetag while most likely also having battle pass + MTX does not feel great for casual players. Atleast not in this economy where its pretty strained for alot of ppl. (Dont tell me they wont sell MTX at a high price since im quite sure they will.)
    And yes, alot of ppl would pay alot of money for anything when they are deep in love of a franchise like diablo, which im sadly when it comes to WoW in a certain way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verissaugh View Post
    "Someone very smart calculated the pricetag."

You have to be kidding me, thats not clever. Its called milking the fanbase. High pricetag while most likely also having battle pass + MTX does not feel great for casual players. Atleast not in this economy where its pretty strained for alot of ppl. (Dont tell me they wont sell MTX at a high price since im quite sure they will.)
    And yes, alot of ppl would pay alot of money for anything when they are deep in love of a franchise like diablo, which im sadly when it comes to WoW in a certain way.
    No, it's not clever, nor it's milking the fanbase. 70$ simply becomes the new norm, and not increasing the game price is just leaving the money on the table.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.