Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    No one cares about soloing Mythic0. What are the devs on? Balance the game for mythic+ and raid. What happens if you are now being heavy handed on the other end? Oh i know.. screw us and wait for the patch reverting this. Seriously...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    I rolled a healer to actually heal, not be a 4th DPS. If a tank literally does not need me to survive I find absolutely no fun in spamming a few dps buttons and occasionally healing a DPS who stands in bad or group damage. I don't give a shit what the "top" healers in M+ say - the game should not be catered towards them. Do I like being able to do damage during downtime? Sure! Should a tank literally not need me? No!

I play a tank as well and the fun in that is being able to use smart cooldown usage to survive as long as possible, not be immortal. Not until you severely outgear the content.
    Well, for a tank it's not fun to not be survivable and be dependent on the healer. For a healer, pulling up the bar of the tank or the bar of the DPS is exactly the same feeling. Actually, dps feels better cause tanks are harder to heal and are mana sponges when you try to do so.
    Honestly, all roles are dps as well. Doing good dps on a healer or a tank feels great and they should embrace that, but move away from it. That is what will get players to heal and tank more.

Literally, the game does not need to be balanced to people that don't want to play their class/role efficiently. It will end with an unbalanced game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Now healers will need to heal a blood DK! It won't just be you live or you die 100-0 in global or without RP after this amazing change, you heard it from Jester Joe himself the guy posting the nerf is a blue poster so he must know the goals of the game. /sarcasm
    Yeah I can't wait to see if the healer is gonna hit scan me within 0.2 spilit seconds after I get the first melee hit, or Im gonna be shattered into oblivion, kicked and forced to pick purgatory

Jokes aside Blood dk is not healing nerfed. It's nerf to Heart Strike, which is still lame.
    Last edited by Xi Jinping; 2022-12-11 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Which is where? No one wanting to play tank because they rely on healers to stay alive and dps to kill anything, which makes them go "so WHAT is fun about all this, exactly?" or something?

Also let's not pretend tanks ACTUALLY compete with DPS. Everyone being dead and/or terrible doesn't count.
    ROFL tanks are supposed to rely on healers to stay alive genius. It’s part of the core game design. Dps are also supposed to do more damage than tanks. It’s in their design. The poster is correct tanks are op right now. You are literally being obtuse and ridiculous if you think right now is a “good balance” of tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    ROFL tanks are supposed to rely on healers to stay alive genius. It’s part of the core game design. Dps are also supposed to do more damage than tanks. It’s in their design. The poster is correct tanks are op right now. You are literally being obtuse and ridiculous if you think right now is a “good balance” of tanks.
    Spoken like someone that hasn't played WoW in a decade. I don't think you have any clue what core game design is since you think tanks having agency over their own health and healers not needing to babysit their health bar is some new magical thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    ROFL tanks are supposed to rely on healers to stay alive genius. It’s part of the core game design.
    It used to be. 10-20 years ago. When their main job was to maintain threat. That's no longer the case. Thinking they figured out how everything works 20 years ago and that'll never change and always be the same is precisely why this is an issue.

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for nerfing shadow priest, i guess?

It used to be. 10-20 years ago. When their main job was to maintain threat. That's no longer the case. Thinking they figured out how everything works 20 years ago and that'll never change and always be the same is precisely why this is an issue.
    Bunch of classic andys returning to retail and not understanding the difference in game design. Healers haven't been doing tank healing past maintenance heals like HoTs, PoM or beacon since early Cata at this point. Single target hard cast heals are shitty inefficient healing that isn't fun and the game hasn't been designed around them being core healing in a long time.

Warlocks not nerfed enough ☝️

15+ Year Old Account
    good druid changes
    where are evokers nerfs? :P
    Last edited by kosajk; 2022-12-12 at 12:57 PM.

Tanks want agency over their own gameplay and healers want to actually support the group instead of spamming a heal on the tank.
    I'm actually very happy with runs where I only need to worry about the tank's health.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I'm actually very happy with runs where I only need to worry about the tank's health.
    i can manage 3-4 ppls healing quiet nicely
    but
    if tank is also getting spanked its a big issue
    if there are tank survivability nerfs on the radar remeber to compensate that for healers ;P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Spoken like someone who wants to continue to abuse a tank class in PvP.
    The person you quoted is correct, like it or not.
    You can throw the 10-20 years comment around all you want.

You think tanks are supposed to hold aggro, mitigate damage, heal their selves, and do good damage?? LOL Are you nuts? Imagine a character able to do all that in PvP. There would be ZERO reason to play anything but a tank in PvP.

Again, feel free to argue and use your (incorrect) assessments all you want, but the nerfs from Blizzard shows you who is correct on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Then I guess you haven't been happy with the game in a very long time cause that style of play hasn't existed in a long time unless you're giving a classic andy take.

Blizzard please leave assasination alone, why nerf assasination AOE when it's not even decent? Focus on Demon hunters or others
    Last edited by Mangley; 2022-12-12 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrathian View Post
    Spoken like someone who wants to continue to abuse a tank class in PvP.
    Nobody is talking about PvP.

PvP is a completely different issue. I have no idea about PvP nor do I care. Tanks may well be a problem in PvP, but that would need PvP balance. Not PvE balance. I'm only talking about PvE.

Then I guess you haven't been happy with the game in a very long time cause that style of play hasn't existed in a long time unless you're giving a classic andy take.
    I'm playing Classic with mates. We're fine.

This will not nerf tanks, it will nerf healers. Not saying it is good or bad, I just think we should call it what it is: a healer nerf.

Rings a bit strange in my ears that they would blanket nerf tank mitigation like this when we already had tanks that were considered quite squishy, BM specifically.